A Girl Who Likes Ketchup (Mic...

By Pengu_Cub

🌹It's not just one pair of friends that falls in love but most of the characters. Each one has a story to te... More

PLOT
Ketchup 미나
When a penguin meeting a cub
Moving
Why am I red?
I want to be owned
Confession at a rooftop
I like you
A date
Having fun
Y.O.L.O
Finally found you
On Rainy Days
Give me a chance
It's always been you
Caught
Look at me now
Into The New World
지워 (Erase)
Rebound
I miss you
I'm 101% sure
Feeling used
Lie Lie Lies
Double Pain
Shaking Heart
A little bit too much
Can we talk?
Oppression
Karma will get you
Cold yet caring
Forgiveness
Try to win you back
Push and Pull
Gotta be you
Being expressive is not tough
Fireworks
Triggered
Complicated
Dahyun's GF
Drunk girl
Watching Jeong's race
Jealousy
Waiting & Apology
Let's stop taking detours Part 1
Let's stop taking detours Part 2
Gimme gimme one more time
S.W.A.G
Epilogue

Racing

13.4K 590 501
By Pengu_Cub

Mina POV
"Oh yeah Mina-ya.." Momo looked at me

"Hmm?"

"What do you think of Chaeyoung?" Momo blurted and both of them were looking at me waiting for my answer.

'Chaeyoung?' I choked and let out a cough.

"Oh?" I was flustered.

"Chaeyoung's cute" Momo added. What?!

"Your face is b.l.u.s.h.i.n.g" Jihyo commented and she was grinning.

Oh shit!! Why am I red?!

"Well you seem getting along with her so yeah that's why I'm asking" Momo said

Hmm Chaeyoung? she's cute but we just barely know each other. I need to know more about her first.

"You just want me to move on quickly or what?" I smirked

"Well I'm just saying.. I just thought that both of you would make a great couple" Momo replied and Jihyo nodded.

"Yahh. Go to sleep now" I hissed. Well, I just don't want to say anything about her for now. Let me figure out my feelings first.

"Wow~ she's trying to change the subject haha okay okay we'll go out. Goodnight" then the two of them walked out from my room

"Goodnight" I waved at them as they closed the door.

"Mina hearteu Chaeyoung~~" Momo said, chuckling before she shut the door completely.

Sheez!!! They never failed to make me smile.

---

Jeongyeon POV
It was already midnight. I changed into my casual outfit, putting my race outfit inside my bag and quietly walked out my room. Well, I sneaked out.

To be honest, I'm a car racer at night but I only go out when I'm racing. I told Chaeyoung and Tzuyu about it, at first they were really mad but as time passes by they knew that I always won the race so they gave up on nagging. I didn't dare to tell Nayeon unnie, she might kill me if she knows that I'm racing.

Why I like racing? that's because I always enjoy speed and the feeling when I'm pressing on the gas. You know what I'm saying right?

As I reached the racing place, I wore a black leather jean with black long sleeve turtle neck and my black boots. I looked at myself through my small mirror. I looked cool..

"Somi-ya!!" I hugged her tightly.

Oh yeah, Somi is my friend, she's one of the car racing organizers that I knew. She was the one who introduced me to the racing world.

"The race is in 1 hour, you know that right?" she asked and I nodded

"Everything is ready, you're taking that car tonight" Somi pointed at the sexy car that I'm going to race with

"So who am I going to race with?" I asked

"A new girl.. named Natty. There she is" Somi answered and she pointed at the girl.

"Okay. Great" I said, looking at the girl.

"Goodluck Yoo Jeongyeon!!" Somi patted my back

"If I win.. what will you give me?" I asked and she gestured me something

"A large sum of money" great, I loved it. Let's do this!

After racing with the new girl, I was really happy that I won the race. Well, I was quite known to win most of the race though so it's nothing new to me.

After winning the game, I took my winning prize that Somi had promised me and then I went back home. Of course when I was about to go home, it was nearly morning so I had to go back quickly before the rest woke up. As I reached home, I went to my room to get changed, jumped onto my bed and slowly falling into a deep sleep.

----

(The next day, at Nabongss dormitory)

Jeongyeon POV
Enough talking about racing. Let's talk about my feelings towards Momo.

Hmm actually I don't know why suddenly this weird feeling came since I first met Momo on the plane and at the hotel too. On top of that, I was still fascinated by the fact that we live in the same dorm after we had accidentally met them back in Japan.

There's something on her that attracted me but I still couldn't figure out what it is..

Since then I've always tried to sit next to her and followed her, I know I'm kind of clingy to her so I guess I really fall in love now.

"Where are others?" I mumbled. I sat on the couch fiddling with the remote control in the living room, I was alone which then I saw Momo came out from her room and headed straight to the kitchen.

My eyes were following Momo and it's stuck. She looked really beautiful so I can't help it. She was wearing a tank top that made me wanted to put her a sweater on to cover every single skin that shows up. OMG help me! I'm turning gay!

I heard rustling in the kitchen. Is Momo going to cook? I went to the kitchen to see what's Momo doing.

"Hey" she turned to me

"Oh Jeongyeon-ah" she smiled as she was busy trying to find a frying pan

"Are you going to cook for dinner?" I asked and she nodded.

"Hmm don't waste your energy. Let's just take out some foods" I suggested and she looked at me raising her eyebrows

"Wae?" I chuckled

"Are you serious?" she asked

"Yeah. Do I look like I'm joking?" I replied, smiling at her. Her blank face is just so cute! that I want to pinch her cheeks so bad.

"Let's!" I took the frying pan from her hand and put it back to its place.

I took off my jacket leaving only with my shirt and asked Momo to wear it. I took her hand and we both headed out to buy some food for take-outs. I didn't know why I was so bold to take her hand.

*After an hour*

No One POV
Jeongyeon and Momo came back home after buying some foods and drinks. The other girls were already gathered in the living room to watch a movie.

"Have you girls eaten yet? Cause I bought a lot of sushi and drinks!" Jeongyeon swing the plastic bag in front of them.

The rest shook their head. Jeongyeon and Momo joined to sit with the girls. Jeongyeon put down the plastic bag on the table.

"Wow! Right on time. We're hungry" Tzuyu said and the rest started rummaging the plastic bags as they were already hungry.

"Is this your treat?" Chaeyoung mouthed to Jeongyeon

"Yeah my treat. I won the race last night" Jeongyeon whispered to Chaeyoung's ear and she smirked.

"Wowwww" Chaeyoung gave her thumbs up

"Let's dig in!!" Jihyo and Tzuyu took some plates and cups from the kitchen and they all started eating

"What are you girls watching by the way?" Momo asked.

"Sori: Voice from the heart" they all said

"I don't get it why would you watch that movie" Jeongyeon said and Chaeyoung glared at her.

"It's a sad story you know" Chaeyoung pointed at the TV and Jeongyeon shook her head in disbelief while taking a piece of sashimi

Jeongyeon kept on talking how the story is supposed to be and everyone was annoyed with her blabbering. Hahaha.

"It's a movie Jeongyeon-ah, shut it will you?" Chaeyoung glared and Jeongyeon just laughed

"I'm sorry but I love action movie more than this" she stated

The girls continued to watch the movie and ate the sushi until they finished watching the whole movie.

"I'm crying" Mina sobbed. Chaeyoung turned to her and gave her some tissue.

"So sad that the SORI robot died" Momo was sobbing too.

After they were done eating and finishing the movie, Jeongyeon and Momo volunteered to wash dishes.

(In the kitchen)

While washing the dishes, Jeongyeon kept on looking at Momo and Momo noticed that.

"Why do you keep on staring at me?" Momo asked

"I don't need to explain that beautiful cause it's pretty obvious" Jeongyeon replied smiling at her

"Oh?"

Jeongyeon just smiled.

"Don't tell me you see me as a woman?" Momo asked and looked at Jeongyeon's eyes intensely

"You already are" Jeongyeon said, still washing the dishes

"I've been weird these days. I don't even know why" she added

"Weird what?" Momo asked and suddenly Jeongyeon leaned towards Momo, making her nervous and Jeongyeon pulled Momo towards her.

Momo looked shock and there was no gap between them. They both looked at each other. Both could felt the strong magnet between them.

"You know what will happen if you don't push me right?" Jeongyeon said, their face were close enough..

Momo gulped. Jeongyeon too. She was looking at Momo with an intense stare.

"Do you think it's weird to have 2 hearts beating weirdly?" Jeongyeon asked

"Yeah" Momo nodded

"Mine is completely not working well now" Jeongyeon said truthfully and she took Momo's hand and put it on her chest.

Momo gulped again as she felt Jeongyeon's fast heartbeat. Momo's heart was beating faster too.

"See" Jeongyeon said looking at Momo and she bit her lips.

"Yah..let's go back there" Momo pulled back and then they walked back to the living room with their blushing face.

Momo slipped to sit between Mina and Jihyo making a poker face. Jeongyeon also acted like nothing happened but the rest were looking at them suspiciously.

"Were you both making out?" Chaeyoung blurted

"No!!" Momo and Jeongyeon hissed

"We only talk" Jeongyeon added.

"Eyyy~~" the rest teased

--- To be continued ---

Please don't be a silent reader 😏
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 175 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
3.4K 259 38
This story is about bestfriends from their childhood school but one of them fall in love So who in love with who ? Which one should they choose LOV...
143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈
80.3K 2.2K 24
Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Jihyo, Mina Dahyunie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu They are my beloved Twice! One shot stories, ships with all the members.