True to self

By ashleyraerae18

Bryson: Do you have what it takes......to be my ride or die?? We will see....... Before the fame bryson had n... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
part 27
part 28
NOTE
Finale*Part 29*
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
part 56
part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
Part 66
Part 67
part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
note:
Part 80
Part 81
part 82
Part 83
Part 84
FINALE
Note:
Coming up:
Season 3
Part 85
Part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
Part 92
Part 93
part 94
Part 95
part 96
Part 97
Note:
Part 98
Part 99
part 100
part 101
OUTRO
BIG NEWS🤗

Part 79

552 24 2
By ashleyraerae18

Hensley pov

*1 week later *

I walked down the steps of the university of Miami, heading out of class.
After all this drama in my life, I had tons of school work to catch up on, especially because I've been busy dealing with the dance academy.
I was walking side by side with my friend that's in my class, talia.

Talia: I couldn't believe I saw you on tv(laughs) all social media was talking about how bad ass you were for almost killing the bitch that took your babies life

All week I've been hearing about the Naomi situation and I'm way pass it.
I just want to start my life fresh and new.
I didn't even want to think about that bitch.
And since Bryson been out of town all week, me and Harley been spending time together.

Hensley:well since I was caught up in that I haven't had no time to study for the finals which is next week(mad)

Talia: do what I do...make flash cards and have somebody read them to me.

I was about to respond when I saw talia pause from walking down the stairs.
Her face lit up and I could see she was looking pass me.
I turned around to see what got her so happy and I then laughed when I saw Bryson.

Talia:I can't believe I'm staring Bryson tiller in the face(smiled)

I rolled my eyes.

Hensley:by girl....

I walked down the steps away from her, heading to Bryson.

Hensley:what you doing here?(laughs)

Bryson:came to check on you....

Hensley:I thought you was out of town

Bryson:came back early to check on my girls(smiled)

I rolled my eyes at how flirty Bryson was being and walked up to him.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.
He wrapped his arms around my waist.

Hensley:so where we going?

Bryson smirked.

Bryson:come on....get in

Bryson hopped into the car.
I was hesitating to even get into the car, tired of suprises.
But fuck it.
I got into the passenger side.....

Bryson pov

Hensley:i always wanted a boy.....i always wanted to name one of my kids Hayden

Bryson:Hayden?(laughs) nah, i like Dajuan

Hensley:you only like that because thats your middle name....if we was ever to have a kid, his name is going to be my choice because you chose Harleys

right now me and hensley was walking on the beach.

it was night time, so we could barely see anything.

i decided to spend as much time with my family before i leave.

I'm starting to work on my album tomorrow so that means tour is set in 3 months.

since my trap soul tour i was gone for 7 months, and during them months me and hensley messed up everything we started.

and i don't know what me and her are now.

but I'm glad were atleast friends

Bryson:so when you leave for new york?

Hensley:i don't know.....after i finish school, then me and harley going to move

i paused.

Bryson:you not moving my child to new york

Hensley:what? bryson your leaving for 7 months on tour in 3 months....harley needs her mother if not you...

I looked down, shaking my head.
I wanted Hensley and Harley to stay in Miami.

Bryson:Harley can stay with Hattie or my grandma

Hensley:she needs her mother Bryson....you know this

I sat down on the sand, and just started to think.
Hensley sat down next to me.

Hensley:Bryson....you'll know where we would be so why you acting like this?(confuSed)

Bryson:acting like what? (Mad)

Hensley:acting like that(mad)

Bryson:I don't want my family moving to another state

Hensley:since when did you care about me leaving and what I do? Harley will be with me(mad)

Bryson:I've always cared(mad)

Me and her both got silent.

Hensley:Bryson......I don't know where we stand or what we even are.....but I do know I'm not waiting another 7 months from you to get off tour again....me and Harley missed you like crazy and it's not fake you want me to put my dreams on hold for yours(mad)

I made a huge sigh.

Bryson:I'm not asking to put them on hold.....I just don't want you to put "us" on hold

Hensley looked at me.

Hensley:Bryson.....I'm tired of you playing these games(mad)

Hensley stood up.
She started storming away from me.
I was confused.
I got up and ran after her.
As I got to her I grabbed her and pulled her back to me.

Bryson:what's wrong with you?

Hensley:YOU....one moment you want us again next moment you want different....I'm tired of being your second choice and never being first.....I love you I always will....but friends is just we all ever going to be(mad)

I saw her she's a tear, looking down at the sand.
I picked her chin up.

Bryson:Hensley.......I been out here soul searching.....you say you still got love for me what makes you so certain? I hit it with females then quit it just to go old turkey....but looking back on all the shit that has happen to me you been committed through this whole journey....you don't expect much from me...that's why you get so much love from me...and thinking about it, you just might be the one for me....ain't no need to question....I love you Hensley, and to be honest I don't know what I want....but I do know I don't want to loose you and Harley....y'all are my world. I love you. Just please don't give up on me....

Hensley walked up to me and placed her lips softly on mine.
I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her back softly.
Pulling out the kiss, Hensley looked at me and smiled.

Hensley:I love you to Bryson.....

Bryson:now can we please have fun while I'm here with you?

Hensley smirked.
I saw her start to walk off, staring back at me biting her lips. 
She started to take her clothes off while heading to the ocean.
When she got into the ocean she was fully naked,motioning me to join her.
I just started my lips and started taking my shirt off....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 57
Bryson is the quiet guy.The one who observes everyone and peep everything.But when it comes to music and girls he knows all about it.But what happens...
31.2K 2.3K 19
Yeah, but you're just his mentor Started on 7/28/16 Completed on 8/16/16
104K 7.4K 50
My Works #1// Derby City Vertical - Derby city is another name for Louisville, Kentucky the hometown of Bryson Tiller. Vertical indicates "on the ris...
25.6K 1.1K 17
I will make whatever I want they react about my fanfic. Just think I promoted my story! And I will do my best to not spoiler more than I already writ...