Things ALWAYS Change Baby Gir...

Imagine4me द्वारा

Crystal Walkers is nineteen and loves her life as a independent women. One day on her night shift she meets J... अधिक

Things ALWAYS Change Baby Girl *Princeton Story*
Getting To Know You
First Day
Punishment
Stay With Him
Follow The Arrows
Dinner Party
Sour Night Sweet Mornings
The Chef
Changes
Caught Off Guard
Talk
Mommy!
Mine Forever
I'll Cry If I Want To
Packing
Not A Chapter
Taking Her Away
I Don't Need Them
I Miss You
Situations
Smart Man
Breathing
Breaking
Bye
Forget You
Hey
Attemps at Helping
Still
Hate
MJ

Do You Love Me?

5.5K 187 86
Imagine4me द्वारा

-Crystal's POV

We walked downstairs together. When we reached the kitchen Chrestanto meet my eyes and I tensed up immediately.

"Chresanto you're early." Jacob scrunched his eyebrows together. "Don't you work the night shift."

He clears his throat. "I thought you changed my shift."

Jacob shakes his head. "No, the only person that comes in the morning is Jeff. You can leave."

Chresanto's eyes lock on mine and I just feel guilt in the bottom of my stomach. I'm completely disgusted with myself for doing what I did. How could I?

I feel Jacob's grip on my hand tense up and I realize that we were both staring at each other. I break the gaze by looking down.

"Chrestanto I think I said you can leave." Jacob has his mean voice on.

Chresanto's eyes me and I give him a pleading look for him to leave. Chres groans before packing his knifes and leaving. While Chresanto is walking past us to go the door Jacob grabs his arm and the stare at each other like there are worst enemies. Chresanto takes his arm out of his hand and walks out storming to the door.

"Did you do anything with him?" Jacob questions me.

I quickly shake my head. "No, of course not."

I was honestly thinking about telling Jacob about Chresanto but I can't. He'd probably kill me or something. I just hope that he doesn't find out, I'm praying he doesn't find out.

Jacob seizes me up. "Why do you look so scared?"

"Because I'm scared of you." My voice trembles when I say that.

Jacob bites his lip then steps a little back from me. "I'm so sorry." He apologizes and looks at me like he's scared of me instead of the other way around.

Before I could respond he turns around and frantically walks over to the refrigerator. I stand there staring at him wondering what's going on in his head. Jacob tries to take out two eggs but they slip out of his fingers and crack on the floor. I go over to him and grab a dishcloth.

As I'm wetting the dish cloth I hear him mumbling curse words to him self. I go over and get on my knees cleaning it. I know Jacob isn't that great at cleaning and that is probably why there is so many maids.

Jacob goes down on his knees and pick up the egg shells. I look at his face and I see that he's upset that he knows I'm scared of him. I do know he's trying but I'm trying to forget about everything he has done and said before. I really just want him to talk to me.

"You know it's fine." I say trying to get him to talk to me.

He sighs and shakes his head. "Your boyfriend is not suppose to scare you."

Jacob starts rubbing the floor extremely hard only making a bigger mess. I put my hand on top of his to calm him down.

"Jacob-"

"WHAT!" He screams.

"Calm down." I say. "I see you are trying but honestly I'm still scared of you. I'm just gonna have to work on that but you don't have to be upset."

He takes his hand away from mine and buries both of his hands in his hair. "I don't know how to love you."

I stand up and walk over to him. Once I'm over the eggs and standing over him I sit down behind him then bring his head into my chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head into my neck.

I don't know what's wrong with him and I don't know how to help him. I just don't think I can't do something and that kills me. I love him but I'm really confused in dealing with him.

He sniffles his nose and I look to see if he's crying but he's not. His eyes aren't watering he just looks upset.

Before I can think of something to say to him so I could help he stands up and pushes me off of him. I fall back on my back and he steps over the mess then leaves me there. I sigh as I sit up straight then begin cleaning the floors. I just can't help him.

-Jacob's POV

That kid Chresanto got me messed up. He has a history for taking my girls and I don't like him one bit. Honestly I should fire him, I don't know what took me so long to realize that.

But the way he looked at Crystal, almost like he knew her. I know he knows her but he looked at her like he was asking if she was ok. Why wouldn't she be ok? She's with me why is it he's business if my girlfriend is sad or upset? He's gonna do something, I can just feel it, but he surely isn't taking Crystal away from me. Not Crystal.

The thought of her leaving me makes me wanna punch a wall. It troubles me more that she'll actually leave me. Crystal's not into this relationship like I am. I feel like she hates me deep down and she's just lying to me.

I can't lose her so I'm trying to change so I can keep her. But it's hard. I feel like I'm in a daze once I take a pill, I can't focus. I react differently to things. Regardless of my feelings I have to do this for Crystal.

As I'm popping a pill I hear a knock on the door. "Jacob can I come in?"

"No!" I frantically shove the container of medication in my dresser.

"Please?" She begs. "I just wanna talk to you."

I open the door and look down at her. "What?"

She rubs her eyes and I notice she's crying. "Jake I don't know what to do. I don't know if you want me here or if you want me gone. One minute you treat me like a princess and the next your shoving me on the ground. Do you honestly from the bottom of your heart love me?"

I grab her hand and bring her into the room. We both sit down on the bed side to side and she plays with the end of her shirt.

"Crystal I know it's hard being with me. To tell you the truth this is my longest relationship ever. And the honest truth is that I love you with everything in me. I didn't know I could ever love somebody. I never knew someone like you could love me. You're an amazing person, you are the most polite person I've ever met. You make me wanna do better and I'm trying to do better for you. Just give me some time to improve for you. I know I'm not the perfect boyfriend but I'm gonna be the perfect guy for you one day, one day soon. We just need time to improve."

Crystal had tears in her eyes but to my surprise she jumps on me and wrapped her arms around me tightly. "That's everything you had to say."

I slowly embrace her in a hug and rub her back softly. "I wanna marry you." Those words just slip out of my mouth and I wish that she didn't hear me.

"What?" Her voice sounds troubled and she sits back.

I shake my head. "No, I didn't mean like today, someday... if you would give me the honor."

She blushes and leans in to kiss me. "I'll say yes."

That sends the corners of my mouth up and I end up blushing. "That means a lot to me."

"Jacob... I have to talk to you about somethings. To clear my mind."

I nod my head. "Go ahead."

"Listen. Jacob I really don't like being hurt by you. I mean you always hurt me. Even with little things like ignoring me. And the abuse seriously needs to stop-"

"But I haven't hit you!" I spat out at her before I can think. She jumps up scared.

Crystal closes her eyes calming down and I see another tear escape from her eyes. I bit my lip looking at her not know what to do. I feel horrible and confused. Should I hug her, should I leave her to calm down, what should I do? Hugging her can't be that bad. I wrap my arms around her and she quickly pushes me off of her.

"Let me talk Jacob." Crystal takes a deep breath. "I'm sick of you saying sorry and having reasons to say I'm sorry. We already talked about this but I don't even know why I'm here. I'm gonna leave next time it happens, I swear." Her voice sounds serious but I know she'll never leave.

I nod my head. "I get that. I really don't mean to hurt you Crystal. You believe that right?"

Crystal stares at me with a blank expression. I don't intend on giving here bruises and hurting her but it happens. Not a good excuse I know but I can't control myself sometimes.

I still sat there staring into Crystals brown eyes wondering what her answer would be. Does she think I mean to hurt her? Because I don't. I could not read any expression on her face but I was a open book revealing my worried heart.

I let out a gasp that I had been holding in the whole state. "I don't mean to hurt you... I love you."

"Show it." she whispered.

"Show what?"

She looked down at her hands. "Show me that you love me Jacob."

"I promise I will."

***

-Crystal's POV

Jacob has problems. I know he does, he may not wanna tell me but I have a gut feeling that he isn't stable.

The rest of the day we didn't do anything. Breakfast was complete disregarded. But lunch was a bit nicer, one of the chefs made us sandwiches and snacks.

I watched Jacob scarf each one down. He's such a pig.

"What?" He asked while smiles and in his cheeks you could see the bumps of food.

I shake my head. "How about you bite then chew then bite the chew instead of bite bite bite bite bite bite swallow."

"I gotta let the food go everywhere in my mouth so when I kiss you the turkey flavor on my lips will get you horny."

I shake my head. "Ok Jacob."

"Ok Crystal."

-------

Comment and vote what you think!

Do you think Jacob and Crystal are gonna last?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.4K 79 43
Years later, Yn finds herself returning back to Ohio in a committed relationship with the one and only... She's grown and better than ever living he...
83.4K 1.8K 44
Londyn and Jacob seem happy but is it all a front? Her friends and family are the only things she depends on.
39.5K 1.2K 29
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ "Goodbye Jacob." And then he was gone. _____________________ Read about Brooke and Jacobs lives together and how they end up...
14.9K 423 35
Ciara Robinson is 22 years old, she lives ina two story apartment in New York. She has a job as the head magazine editor, which is a very successful...