True to self

By ashleyraerae18

Bryson: Do you have what it takes......to be my ride or die?? We will see....... Before the fame bryson had n... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
part 27
part 28
NOTE
Finale*Part 29*
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
Part 66
Part 67
part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
note:
Part 80
Part 81
part 82
Part 83
Part 84
FINALE
Note:
Coming up:
Season 3
Part 85
Part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
Part 92
Part 93
part 94
Part 95
part 96
Part 97
Note:
Part 98
Part 99
part 100
part 101
OUTRO
BIG NEWS🤗

part 56

460 18 9
By ashleyraerae18

Hensley PoV

I yanked my hand out chance grip as we walked into our bedroom.

tonight was suppose to be fun, but chance is overreacting as usual.

Right now we had walked into our bedroom at the beach house.

I shut the door just incase everybody else came back, and i didnt want them to hear us fighting.

As i shut the door i looked at chance.

Hensley:What the fuck has gotten into you?? all of a sudden you this jealous, rude, angry person?? What happen to chance?? the one i met??(mad)

chance sat down at the end of the bed and started un buttoning his shirt.

i walked in front of him, forcing him to talk to me.

Hensley:Answer me??(mad)

Chance:what the fuck you want me to do.....See i knew something was up with you and that nigga.......his music always playing when we around, you always next to him......I know you want that nigga(mad)

Hensley:no, you think i want bryson....bryson is my baby father, not my man....you are, bryson and me are just friends mainly because of my daughter.....You tripping like this is fucking childish

Chance:Childish?? I leave for 2 seconds, and you dabbing that nigga dick with a napkin

Hensley:He spilled a drink on himself.....why are you acting so jealous of bryson?? Its not me, its your insecurities towards him....Not once have to had a valid reason to why you don't like bryson, mainly because of me...but you have bigger problems with why you don't like him that got nothing to do with me......(mad) seems like you wish you were him

i walked into the bathroom away from chance.

chance has no reason to why he doesn't like bryson.

and him using me as an excuse to why he doesn't like him seems to be all fake.

i started to un dress in the bathroom, about to run the shower when i heard the bathroom door slam shut.

i jumped at the sound of the slamming door, and saw chance standing inside the bathroom, with his fist balled up.

he looked different, almost scary.

chance:Listen here......i don't give a fuck what you say.....i don't even give a fuck what you do.......But you are mine, and only mine....i know you fucking him.....I know you using your daughter as an excuse to still be with bryson....just admit it(mad)

as he said that i walked up to him.

Hensley:Fuck you for saying I'm using my daughter as a prize to bryson.....she is the best thing that ever happened to me......Dont you dare ever say her name out your mouth ok??

Chance:Fuck you and her(mad)

As he said that i slapped him right across the face.

right now i was over chance and this trip.

this was suppose to be a fun, and relaxing trip, but chance turned this trip into something i didnt want part of.

i saw chance hold his face, then looked back at me.

Chance:you made the wrong choice baby girl...(Smirks)

as he said that, he back handed slapped me, making me fall onto the floor.

I held my now burning cheek with my hand, feeling tears fall down my face.

i looked up and saw chance coming closer and closer to me.

Chance:Dont ever hit me again.....ever(mad)

As he said that he walked out the bathroom, leaving me there crying in my own tears.....

Bryson PoV

I woke up to the sound of the ocean in my ear.

I looked and saw Naomi left our balcony window open, letting the Ocean sounds come into the room.

I sat up on the bed and saw Naomi was sleeping, taking half of the covers from me.

i just shook my head.

I got out the bed, and looked at the alarm clock on the table sitting next to the bed reading 3:36am.

damn its early.

for some reason i couldnt go to sleep.

I kept waking up in between sleeps, waking up here and there.

i decided to go downstairs and get some water......

.....

*Kitchen*

I got downstairs and headed towards the kitchen.

i was passing everyones rooms and they were either moaning, arguing over what movie to watch, listening to music, or snoring.

Atleast they were having fun.

all Naomi wanted to do was put her cream face mask on and go to sleep.

i headed into the kitchen, and turned the light switch on.

I was about to head to the fridge when i jumped at the sight of Hensley.

She was holding a Ice pack over her cheek?

i saw that she was crying, and as she saw me she tried to wipe them away.

hensley:Im sorry(sniffles) i didnt know no one was still up(Hops down off counter)

Bryson:Nah you good....is everything ok??(looks at hensley)

She nodded, looking down.

I knew something was wrong, i could feel it.....but she wouldnt tell me.

I knew hensley like the back of my hand, so i knew something wasnt right.

I walked closer to her, and she backed up with every step i took.

Bryson:Why you got a ice pack on your face??

Hensley:Umm....i got stunk by something out here, and it made my face swell up....so here i am(weakly laughs)

Bryson:Let me see Hensley(serious)

Hensley:Bryson I'm fine-(cut off)

Bryson:let me see(mad)

Hensley hesitated, but let down the ice pack.

As she said i saw she had a bruise on her cheek, a bruise that didnt come from a bug.

Bryson:Chance did this?(Mad)

I saw hensley looking down, with tears falling down her cheek.

she softly nodded.

Bryson:Ok....

I started to walk out the kitchen, in motive to find Chance.

I became mad all of a sudden, mad at the fact this nigga put his hands on Hensley.

he definitely was going to get his.

I felt Hensley hands grab me, to pull me back to her.

hensley:Stop please....he didnt mean it(crying)

Bryson;HE DIDNT MEANT TO GIVE YOU A BRUISE?? OR HE MEANT TO DO IT BUT SOFTLY?? WHICH ONE IS IT HUH??(mad)

Hensley started to cry.

I was so mad right now, i didnt even know i was yelling.

i grabbed hensley and pulled her into my arms, letting her cry on my chest.

Bryson:Shhhh I'm sorry(holding Hensley)

Hensley:I know he didnt mean to.....I just need to stop making him mad(sniffles)

I pushed her back from me.

Bryson:Why are you claiming yourself?? i don't care how mad i get putting my hands on a female is my last option to solving things.....why you let him hurt you??(mad)

Hensley:Why do you care??(mad) why do you give a fuck all of a sudden?? You can't talk about hurt because you did the same shit to me(crying) I can't even think about love because the one i fell in love with betrayed me........(crying)

as she said that i looked down.

Bryson:Hensley......I stayed up late nights, couldnt eat during the day, couldnt think when it came to things to say......I know i hurt you, cheated, lied, and mistreated you....And you are a Queen, who was treated like a bug......I love you, together or not you will always be in my heart baby girl......I had to ask myself, what will i do if you left? and the answer was i didnt know.......i still don't know, but your gone......Dont matter what we are, you are my bestfriend first....and i want that friendship back......I know i hurt you, and you deserve better...but Hensley this sent better....I will never ever want to put a scratch, bruise, or even a mark on your beautiful skin because you are special. And you letting this nigga treat you like you less of that?? 

Hensley looked at me, with tears still fully in her eyes.

I walked up to her, and placed my hand on her cheek.

I kissed her on the forehead, and started to head out the kitchen.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 12.4K 118
I knew that she looked familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Started on 5/31/16 Completed 12/6/16 100k on 2/3/17
21.2K 670 30
Harsh outcomes was all Nova expected from life, especially in the love department. That is until she found her soulmate Bryson, who happens to be one...
164K 2.1K 26
(completed) it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. but true love never dies. best ranking: #1 in #ColbyBrock 2/21/19 #1 in #traphouse 8/26/1...
16.3K 430 20
Read to find out💫