HLHA

Par 4evermanica

Living her life in the darkness, she had no idea what life was all about..until she heard him say her name. H... Plus

Angel (exo)
Her Name
Like his songs
Motivations - Goals - Future
The Next Chapter
Announcement of a Lifetime
Back Home
Two strangers - One song
Strangers no more
Unplanned
Stupidity at its finest
All in one
Pasts and Futures
Angel meets Chanyeol
The last day
Never hold back
Taking Risks
Officially a trainee
Closer
Chapter 19
Sidestory 1- ChanDra
Sidestory 1
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter-1
Special Chapter-2
Special Chapter-3
My shattered heart </3
AGAIN (Baekhyun One Shot)
LIVE (Sehun One Shot)
One Heart
Untitled
Silver Euphoria
EXOluxion day 1❤️
EXOluxion day2 ❤️
H
I am like Taylor Swift minus the melody
Except, I'm no genius
Sensitive

Chapter 26

2.1K 68 27
Par 4evermanica

''Where are we going?'' I asked Baekhyun as he was driving. I can't remember how many times I've asked him this question ever since he knocked at the front door of the dorm an hour ago.

It was my rest day from practicing for our showcase next month.

Even after a week I still can't believe I'm going to debut already especially not in the way I planned it to be. Not that I didn't want to be with Justine but it was just surprising for me. Justine completely embraced the fact that we'd be together for the next, I don't know—decades? Of our lives?

The girls were ecstatic about it although they were telling me stuff like they wish we would be together until the end but they surely were happy for me.

Baekhyun on the other hand didn't like it which of course made the 'assuming' part of me jump in utter glee..

I looked at him while he was driving. He smirked. The same thing he answered to all my questions ever since I stepped inside the car.

''Where are we going'' I asked again while staring at his face hoping it will annoy him until he would burst it out..

''eleven'' I heard him mumble.. He was still looking straight in the road concentrating on his driving.

''Where are we going?'' I asked again leaning a little closer still staring at him. As I stare I realize how perfect the contours of his face are. How can someone look so perfect?  It was like a mental slap to my femininity. He's even more beautiful than me..

''Twelve'' I heard him mumble again and sighed. The smirk on his face was gone..  So he is counting the number of times I ask him.. Just a little more.

''Where are we going?'' I asked leaning a little closer again, my face was almost reaching his shoulder.

''Quit the Dora the Explorer act Angel. It's a surprise, you're not supposed to know where I'll take you'' he said. Those were the first coherent words formed into a sense-full sentence he ever said in the whole 30 minutes of being inside the car.

I shook my head left to right disagreeing with him ''Nope. How do I know if you're not kidnapping me and selling me to Egyptians so I would be their slave?'' I said still vigorously shaking my head.

He sighed in defeat. Just one more

''So..'' I started leaning again ''Where are we going?'' I asked leaning much closer.

In a quicker than a blink pace he turned his head to my direction and pressed his lips into my nose. I froze at his sudden gesture. Shivers were running through my spine as I was still feeling his lips on my nose. I looked at him and he was again concentrating on the road with a playful smile on his lips. My cheeks turned into the pinkest rose as I pulled back to my sit and stared outside the window trying to hide my blush.

''Why would I have to sell you to Egyptians, I could just keep you myself. Could you just trust me on this?'' he asked and I just nodded still hiding from the embarrassment I lead myself into.

After a while the car stopped and I looked at the surroundings. We were at the Tapgol park, the place I've been looking for my mother before. The memories suddenly came crushing back. I let out a deep breath.

''Why are we here?'' I asked him as he opened my door and I stepped out. It was a weekday so there's not many people around. He locked the car and gently pushed me forward.

''I don't know what do you do at parks? Sleep maybe?'' he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes to him and he just chuckled.  ''I just miss hanging out with you Angel. Can you give me today?'' he asked with a sparkle of hope in his eyes.

It's been long since we last hang out together. I would lie to myself if I say I don't want this when the truth is I've been longing for a whole day with him too. I nodded my head and smiled at him.

His face suddenly lit up and a smile formed in his lips almost reaching his ears. I haven't seen this smile of his for a long time and I'm glad he's wearing it now.

He held his hand out to me. I stared at it and without hesitation I lifted my hand out to his. He interlocked our fingers and held it tightly but gently.

For the first time in my entire life my hand felt—complete. It's like our hands suit each other perfectly.

''So. Where do you want to go?'' he asked me as we started walking our hands still intertwined.

I thought for a moment until a picture crossed my mind. ''I saw a carnival close here. Can we?'' I asked with the best puppy eyes I can manage.

He didn't answer at first but immediately lit up and nodded.

We reached the carnival and fortunately there aren't many people around but before we could enter, a realization synced in to me.

I felt his gentle pull in my hand but I stopped him. He looked at me confused but I just walked towards his side and whispered ''You know I'm the luckiest girl to be coming here with you and it's something worth shouting to the whole world but I want you to be safe''

My free hand made its way to the hood of his sweatshirt and pulled it to cover his head and hide his face a bit. If ever people might recognize him, it won't turn out good I know.

''Thank you'' he whispered leaning closer giving a soft kiss on my forehead. ''Let's go?'' he asked and I nodded.

I asked him that we go to the ferris wheel first and he agreed. We were waiting on the small line when I felt my other hand being held and pulled which made me lose my grip with Baekhyun's hand. I looked at the guy pulling me away gently but firmly enough so I can't get away even if I tried to pull my hand.

He was wearing a red sweatshirt with a hood also covering his face. I could only see his lips. A cap was at the top of his head. Can he even see where he’s going?

I tried to scream but my throat felt dry and no sound would come out.

I felt another pull on my other hand which made us stop from walking. It was Baekhyun who was looking somewhere in between deadly and terrified, something I haven't seen in him before.

''What do you think you're doing pal. Let her go!'' he growled, his eyes piercing to the thin clothing hiding the guy's face. I tried to pull my hand again but to no luck it was no use.

The guy smirked. I felt something strange.

Suddenly several guys wearing the same thing was walking towards us and went behind my kidnapper. Yes, I call him my kidnapper..

Ooh. This is not good.

I looked at Baekhyun who still had that deadly glare in his eyes not caring if he is 10x outnumbered.

''For the last time. Let..Her..GO!'' he scowled. This time, I saw all guys smirk.

''So..'' Said the one just beside my kidnapper ''This is the 'important matter' you have to attend to huh?'' his voice familiar. He sounds awfully like Chanyeol..

I knew it wasn't only me who recognized the voice because as I look at Baekhyun, he's face already calmed down but still with a frown.

''Not funny guys!'' he suddenly blurted out.

The guys bursted out laughing revealing their face but not completely taking off their hoods. I frowned..

''Luhan oppa!'' I scowled at my kidnapper who then eventually let go of my hand.

He was chuckling and though I wanted to be mad at him, his face completely made me feel relieved. At least I wasn't really kidnapped. ''Sorry for that Angel.'' he said ruffling my hair.

 Baekhyun then pulled me to his side and tightened his grip on my hand. “I thought you guys had somewhere to go?” he said to the group who had seized their laughter.

“Well, you actually said that too. We asked you if you wanted to come and you said you have to attend to an important matter, which we completely understand” Chanyeol was smirking while looking at our entwined hands. A blush made its way to my cheeks and I tried to pull my hand from Baekhyun’s only causing him to tighten his grip on it.

I would lie if I say I didn’t feel shockwaves all over my body with his gesture.

“Yeah. And I would really appreciate it if you let me go on with my schedule for today.” He said pulling me away and we headed back to where the ferris wheel was.

“Since were already on the same place, why don’t we enjoy hanging out together.” Sehun was now walking beside me and hooked his arm on mine with a playful smile on his lips. I saw the others walking with us. I tried to look at Baekhyun and he was already wearing a frown.

I elbowed him, trying to look enthusiastic as possible. I nodded at him to just let it be. “Fine” he scowled and the others jumped in glee.

How hard can it be to hang out with 12 extremely good-looking, talented and weird wolves?

This is going to be fun.

---

It’s like we owned the ferris wheel. I was sitting with Baekhyun on one and I can see that he’s not a fan of the ride. He had his eyes closed the entire time while gripping tightly on the handle bars. I kept laughing at him which he didn’t really mind.

Chanyeol and Xiumin were on another cubicle. Looks like they were having fun as I hear them shouting every time we go down. Tao was riding with Suho. I didn’t realize he was a scaredy cat. He was shouting at the operator of the ride to stop it and let him get down. Like the normal people they are D.O and Kai’s experience were—normal (nothing different to describe of). Kris and Chen were abnormally quiet the entire ride. Like they were not bothered by the feeling of adrenaline when you're falling from a high place.

Luhan didn’t come saying he was scared of heights and as the good friends Sehun and Lay were, they agreed to just stay and accompany him.

“Oooh. Let’s go to the horror house next!” Xiumin said, we were walking towards the exit of the ‘Anchor’s Away’ where Kris almost puked at Tao’s hair.

“No!” Several voices echoed. Everyone was looking at Xiumin like he just committed a 10 year behind the bars worthy crime.

“You already know what happened the last horror house we’ve been through!” Suho said representing the other’s thoughts. They all nodded.

“We could try it again!” Chen came backing up Xiumin.

I tried to ask Baekhyun what they were talking about and he narrated me the 10th episode of EXO Showtime where they entered a ghost house and after watching the broadcast they thought they just lost 20 % of their manliness.. I tried imagining how they looked like and found it hilarious. Well this would be fun.

“I..really want to.. go there too” I stuttered trying my best to show the best aegyo I can manage since that department is not my forte. They were looking at me with hesitation on their eyes. Maybe their experience really was traumatizing.

“Fine. I’ll come with you” Baekhyun then said. My face lit up and smiled giddily at him.

“Fine. We’ll come too” said the others but their faces tell a completely different story.

I’ve never really been afraid of ghosts nor do I believe in them that’s why I never found the interest to enter horror houses before with the thought that there are just people inside wearing scary costumes who will surprise you as you walk.

Today I have proven myself wrong..

“Ohh. This is a bad idea..” I keep mumbling holding on to Baekhyun’s arm like it was my life. The place was completely dark, except for the white light that would pass through in front of us once in a while. There will only be lights when someone would jump out in front of us. I wasn’t afraid of ghosts but I was afraid of darkness because I don’t know what’s in it. I didn’t know it would be this dark.

 There were creepy sound effects I often heard when watching suspense movies with Nana Pia where the killer is taking dramatically slow steps up the stairs to where the person is hiding. It didn’t help that Tao kept shouting like crazy. They were just right in front of us only I cannot see them.

“I thought you wanted this?” I hear Baekhyun’s voice because I really cannot see him with the darkness.

“It’s too dark. I can’t see anything” I said my voice trembling.

I kept screaming everytime a ghost would appear in front of us, I also hate blood especially when it is oozing from a stabbed knife on the head, but not only me. Baekhyun’s trying hard not to shout very loud although I can sense that he’s as scared as I am.

I keep letting out big breaths..

This experience seems awfully like a metamorphic reenactment of my life. How dark I have always seen our house. How my father and Theresa kept scaring me before. I always closed my eyes but was always afraid to open them again, because I was scared of not seeing anyone beside me. Being alone is the scariest thing on earth..

“You don’t need to be scared. Those aren’t real ghosts” Baekhyun said tightening his grasp on my hand.  

“I don’t care about the stupid make ups these people put on their faces. I’m scared of the dark. I've been traumatized on that part. I'm scared that I’d be alone once this is over, like how I have alway been before. ” I said making him halt from his walking.

I felt his hand on my face cupping it. Although I cannot see him, I can imagine his calm face looking at me.

“I told you.. you have me..” I heard him say. "I promise you that as you see the light, I will be the first person you see. You have me. ok?"

“Me too” I recognized Chanyeol’s voice behind me as a pair of hands drop at my shoulder.

“You have us” That was Luhan’s voice too. I also heard several “u-huh” around

Then I remember that moment when I walked into the spot not expecting to see anyone there. How fate has always made us meet each other in unexpected situations.

I remember the time when I hesitated entering the SME. How would my life turn out if I didn’t step inside that building that day? If I decided to stop that day at the rooftop, who would I be right now?

There is a reason for every decision that I have made before. Today I realize what my decisions turned me into. Now, I can’t imagine what I would have been if I chose the different path. I can’t imagine what my life would have turned out if I didn’t meet these guys, if I didn’t meet Baekhyun.

“Thank you” I said almost teary-eyed. Because they made me realize that I’m not alone and that every dark road I will pass through, they will always find a way to make me feel that they are by my side.

---------

We tried several other rides and games at the carnival. One thing I realized today is the closeness EXO have. They look happy doing these things together, like they can’t be separated ever. I can see how they love each other.

I looked at Baekhyun who was watching Tao, Kris and Chanyeol make fun of each other, Chen and Sehun joined them. All the others were laughing at them. Baekhyun was just watching with a small smile on his lips.

I thought I was imagining when I saw him wipe the edge of his eyes with a handkerchief; he was still looking at them. I kept my eyes on him, and this time I'm  sure of what I saw—a tear..

---

We bid goodbye to each other as the others made their way to the parking lot. I wanted to ask Baekhyun what I saw awhile back but I didn’t have that much courage to.

 It was an extra cold day signaling that winter is about to come.

“Are you not cold?” I asked Baekhyun as we were walking at the park. He gave me his jacket when he saw me shiver by the wind.

“I am but I need to be a gentleman right?” he grinned hugging his body.

I chukled at him trying his best to make a good impression. “You can have your jacket.” I said trying to remove it but he stopped me.

“Either you keep it or we share it. Your choice” he said holding it tightly as it covered my body.

“How are we supposed to share this?” I asked him owing me a chuckle..

He removed the jacket and placed it in his body. I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled at him. So much for being a gentleman.

“Like this.” He said hugging me inside the jacket. Warmth embraced my body especially that it wasn’t only the jacket that’s providing it, even Baekhyun’s body.

“Yaa…yaaaah” I stuttered feeling shy of the position we are into although if we were not in the park and people were not watching us, I’d die a happy lady in this position. “People are watching” I said using my mouth to point at the people who were turning their heads looking at us.

“I don’t care.” He said feeling so comfortable.

“Fine. I’ll just keep it” I said and he let go of me. He removed his jacket and placed it around me again.

He gave me a smile before grabbing my hand again and we started to walk. I asked him where we were going next but he just said ‘some place warm’.

I’ve been around this place before, I never knew I’d be coming back.

“I hope you like coffee” he said pulling me into a cozy looking coffee shop. I remember this coffee shop but I never got to enter before since it was always closed. The place only had several customers. It was small compared to other coffee shops but it was a nice place, it was clean and there’s a feeling of hominess once you step inside.

“Eomoni!” Baekhyun called by the counter where no one was around.

“Oooh.” I heard a voice coming from inside. “Just a minute” she called.

“What do you want to drink?” Baekhyun turned to ask me.

I tried to look at the menu written at the top of the counter. There were different kinds of coffee and there were cakes and other sweets.

“Hot chocolate” I told him and he nodded looking at the menu himself.. We waited for a few seconds when a middle-aged woman wearing an apron stepped out and proceeded to the counter.

“Eomoni!” Baekhyun called giddily. What’s up with him?

“Ooh. You came to take your coffee.” The lady grinned towards Baekhyun

Do they know each other?

“I came with a special girl” Baekhyun said. I blushed at his statement making me bow down to hide the pink shade on my cheeks.

“Ohh hello there young lady.” Said the lady. I lifted my head to greet her back but when I met her eyes, something inside me froze. I can’t explain what I felt but I’m pretty sure it’s not only me. The lady too was glued to her spot and her eyes were also on me.

“Eomoni. This is Angel Hughes” Baekhyun introduced me.

I was staring at the lady and I saw her jaw drop open. Her eyes on the verge of tears.

“My Angel” I heard her whisper.

This time, my jaw dropped open. My eyes let out tears as I realize what was going on. My heart was overwhelmed. I looked at Baekhyun and he just nodded at me smiling. I looked at the lady again. She was now smiling while tears kept flowing from her eyes.

“Mom?”

----

a/n

I'm so close to wrapping th story up :'( I feel sad but I have to prioritize. 

I hope you like drama :)) cause this one's hella dramatic!. haha

have a nice day :DD

--manica--

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2K 383 30
A story of each member of Exo and their true feelings to exo. This story is about Exo in high school living normally or are they...? Each exo member...
2.7K 118 25
Junmyeon always thought the ritual he had been doing with his family was ridicules until the day he discovered the truth behind it and it changed his...
487 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...
7.4K 204 45
What would happen if you meet your bias? What would you feel if you're given a chance to work and live with them? How would you react if he began to...