Love for years!

By luvmarcusandmartinus

(COMPLETED) Sofia, lives in Trofors next to her all time best friends, Marcus and Martinus. But she seems to... More

Friends Forever
Walking/Running
The phone call
Finally starting the picnic
When I arrived
The first night
The next Morning
Alone....
The rest of the day
The Exciting News
The Night #2
Revenge
Getting ready
The Trip
The Hotel
Morning
!Gröna Lund!
Back at the Hotel
The Night #4
The Nightmare
Breakfast
Out and in
Choosing
Dinner
The Night #5
Waking up
Hanging out
Before The Rehearsal
The Rehearsal
The Text
The Night #6
Surprise???
Was that revenge???
Before lunch
Lunch
Before The Concert
The Concert
After the Concert
The Night #7
Another Morning
The Interview
Going back to Trofors
Midnight
Fun then not
Helping
Hanging
Sleepover
Hanging with Friends
The Date
At their house again
The Secret
Nightime!
New family!?!
Showing of Trofors
Arriving at the Gunnarsen's
Dinner at the Gunnarsen's
Shopping for School :(
Parents out...
Football
Simple Day
Camping
Sleeping in a tent..
Bored
Movie
Football Team tryouts
The Night before school
School 😩😩
The New Girl
Chilling
Pranks and stuff
Everything
Cousin time!
The party...
Secret Place
Moving In 😜
Fun Times!
Going Home
Before School
Match Making
Dresses
Little Surprise
Dates
Journey
Journey Pt.2
MIAMI!!!
At the Beach!
Wedding Day
Happiness

Waking up. Everyone

990 42 8
By luvmarcusandmartinus

Sofia's POV: 

I woke up by my phone ringing. 

I grabbed my phone and went outside the tent so I didn't wake up Marcus. 

Sofia- 'Hello?' 

Unknown- 'Hej, jag jobbar på telenor och ser att du använde den när du var i sverige och jag undrar om du kunde göra en undersökning?'  (Meaning: Hello, i work at telenor and see that you used it when you were in Sweden and i'm wondering if you could do a survey.)

I immediately realise that it is Swedish and reply what my mum tells me to do when i don't want to participate in a survey.

Sofia- 'Förlåt, det kan jag inte' (Meaning- Sorry, I can't) 

And then I hang up before she can ask any more questions. 

I go back into the tent and see Marcus waking up. I lie next to him, face him and lean my chin in my hands.

Sofia- "Hi" 

Marcus- "mmm" 

I go closer to him and move his arm from his eyes. 

Sofia- "Marcus," 

Marcus- "mmm" 

Sofia- "Wake up..." 

Marcus- "But I'm comfortable here.." 

He then moves and puts his arms around me. 

Marcus- "And now I'm more comfortable.." 

I move the hair from his face and try and find another way to get him up. 

Sofia- "What can I do to get you up??" 

Marcus- "Nothing.." 

Sofia- "Nothing because your going to wake up?" 

Marcus- "No, nothing because I'm not getting up.." 

I then give up and grab his phone. Marcus doesn't let go of me and I go through his instagram. 

Then i get bored again and try again, this time I just poke his arm until he'll get annoyed. 

That does work so I decided to say his name every time I poke him. 

Sofia- "Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus,"

Marcus- "What!?" 

Sofia- "I'm bored," 

He finally opens his eyes. 

Sofia- "Can you please wake up now?" 

He then sits up and I sit up to. 

Sofia- "Finally, I thought I'd have to pour water on you.." 

Marcus- "Yeah but that might have not ended that well for you.." 

Sofia- "Yeah, thats why I didn't do it.." 

Marcus- "You owe me something though since you woke me up.." 

Sofia- "Like what?" 

Marcus- "I get to push you in the water.." 

Sofia- "Orrrr??" 

Marcus- "Or" 

He then comes closer and kisses me. After he pulls away he says, 

Marcus- "That.." 

Sofia-"That option is much better.." 

I kiss him again and then say, 

Sofia- "So what are we doing for breakfast?" 

Marcus- "We'll I was thinking we could go to that little cafe not far from school.." 

Sofia- "Ok, but are we going to bring all this stuff to the cafe??" 

Marcus- "No, we're gonna bring it to my house first, what time is it?"

Sofia- "9:30"

Marcus- "Cool, So Martinus must have gone home late last night and then we can go and jump on his bed to wake him up. Then maybe invite him to have breakfast with us.." 

Sofia- "YESS! But we have to go soon or he'll wake up before we get there.." 

Marcus agrees and then we get all the things packed up and run back to his house so we're not late.

Once we arrive we go into his house and put all our things by the door. 

We ran up to his room and stopped by the door. Marcus peaked in to see if he was still asleep and he was.

We went into his room and closed the door behind us. 

Marcus counted down from 3 and we then jumped onto his bed. 

He immediately sat up and me and Marcus burst out laughing. Martinus threw a pillow at both of us but that didn't make us stop laughing. 

After we stopped laughing, Marcus then said. 

Marcus- "Ok, so we were wondering if you wanted  to go have breakfast with us in the cafe.." 

Martinus- "Ok, I'll get ready." 

Me and Marcus then left his room and went into Marcus's room. He was about to get changed when I said, 

Sofia- "I'm going to quickly go home and change.." 

Marcus- "Ok.." 

I then went to my house and quickly got changed into a top that says 'Sry for being so cool' and a pair of shorts. 

I ran back downstairs and put on my adidas super stars and went back to Marcus and Martinus' house. 

I walked into their house and they were coming down the stairs. 

Marcus- "Sof, do you know where my phone is?" 

Sofia- "Yup, its here" 

I then went into the bag and took out his phone. I gave it to him and then we headed to the cafe. 

Martinus- "So how was last night? Did anyone get thrown into the water?" 

Sofia- "Last night was good, wait how did you know we were by the water." 

Martinus- "Marcus always says that he wants to go to this place in the forrest where your near a cliff, so I just thought you guys went there.." 

Sofia- "Ok, well no one got into the water but Marcus was very close to putting me in.." 

We then arrived at the cafe and sat down at a table. We all ordered and then just chatted. 

Marcus- "I don't wanna go to school tomorrow.." 

Martinus+Sofia- "Me neither"

Martinus- "Oh no guys, I just remembered we're gonna have to live with Tracy again 😖" 

Sofia- "NOOO! I forgot about her. It was so nice to not have her for the whole summer." 

Tracy is the 'mean' girl in school, she always try to hook up with everyone and she has her little 'army of three' with Emily and Olivia. The thing is they think their the hottest in school, but honestly their not. Like boys like them because their cute but there is much cuter. 

Just before we left school for the summer, she has been trying to hook up with Marcus and Martinus. But the thing is she doesn't bother to tell the difference between them too. 

Honestly everyone thinks her main goal is to hook up with everyone in the school. Everyone that me, Mac and Tinus hang out with hate her, so she only has boys that are really bad and annoying drooling over her. 😂

Authors Note: 

Hey guys, 

Hope your still enjoying my book. Just wanted to see how you all were. 

Anyway please vote and comment what you think.

Also to all my Swedish readers, Glad Midsommar. Hope you all had a nice time with your family or however you celebrate it!  (btw I know its late, but I had this chapter done and didn't know when to post it).

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 39
We were so fucking close to each other again. Some of his friends saw us like this and they came closer to us. Marcus' friends; Hey Marcus. Why you d...
22.8K 720 32
You know that feeling when you REALLY like someone, but you know that he don't like you back? Well, that feeling have I had a long time! He's name is...
38.2K 1.9K 30
You chose her over me... You chose a girl over your brother... I don't know if i'm cool with that... I don't know if I can ever forgive you... I unde...
4.3K 74 14
Conection between two young people. One of them is a fuckboy and the other one is a girl with a big heart. Will they fall in love? Will a fuckboy nam...