True to self

Galing kay ashleyraerae18

Bryson: Do you have what it takes......to be my ride or die?? We will see....... Before the fame bryson had n... Higit pa

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
part 27
part 28
NOTE
Finale*Part 29*
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
part 56
part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
Part 66
Part 67
part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
note:
Part 80
Part 81
part 82
Part 83
Part 84
FINALE
Note:
Coming up:
Season 3
Part 85
Part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
Part 92
Part 93
part 94
Part 95
part 96
Part 97
Note:
Part 98
Part 99
part 100
part 101
OUTRO
BIG NEWS🤗

part 35

676 20 8
Galing kay ashleyraerae18

Bryson PoV

I said goodbye to my fans, and went to look for Hensley and Harley.

I knew Hensley was mad at what the girls said to her, and i wouldnt blame her.

But thats not how it is.

I never mention Hensley, or Harley because i don't want the Media, or Them put into the mix of the rap game.

I want my family to stay private, because if paparazzi, and fans found out who Hensley and Harley are they'll always be bothering them, taking pictures of them and that is what i don't want.

i want them to be protected.

but them girls that said that to hensley made it seem like it was worse when it wasnt.

but hensley won't understand.

I kept looking for them, when i found them sitting down at one of the tables....eating.

well finished eating because all i saw was trash.

I went over to the table.

Bryson;Hensley baby im-(cut off)

Hensley:Dont....i don't want to hear it. I think its funny you can talk about everything else but not even your own family. (mad)

Bryson:Its not like that....i just don't want the paparazzi always following you guys, and y'all being mentioned in the news, I want your privacy to be private and sacred.

Hensley:But not even once bryson?? I mean im your girl, and harley is your daughter...people don't even know me and you are friends, because they think your just this single, pop star....girls love you, and want to be with you because they think your single. Most of them wouldnt care if you were single or not.....but most do....and to me, you act single....so you might as well go and be it(mad)

Hensley Picked harley up and started walking out the Fair to the parking lot.

I just followed her.....we wasn't done this convo....

....

As we approached the car, i waited till Hensley put Harley into the car, so that she wouldnt hear us.

We had to finish this talk.

Hensley strapped harley in the car, an shut the car door.

Before she could go over to the passenger side of the car, i stopped her.

Hensley:Bryson move(mad)

Bryson:No im sick and tired of this shit.....you always being mad at me for shit you don't understand, and instead of talking the shit out....you run. Well we gone talk about this shit....

Hensley folded her arms across her chest.

hensley;What?(mad)

Bryson:I don't want everybody knowing who you are because i don't want people to know you. People gone want you for interviews, asking questions, invading you and Harley privacy. Everybody knows im dating someone, and have baby but the reason they don't know who is because i want y'all privacy to be sacred. I don't want nobody trying anything on you and harley especially since im not gone be here to protect you guys.....So stop assuming hsit you don't know. and ask(mad) And stop thinking you gone leave me....because no one can be with you except for me

As i said that i moved out hensley way and headed to the drivers side.

i promise you hensley knew how to make me mad..

But it turned me on when she did....

*Later*

Hensley PoV

*2:30am*

I laid my head on bryson chest, as we both laid down in the back of his Hummer.

Bryson took the back seats out, inserted some pillows back here, and grabbed a blanket from my moms house.

We decided to sneak out onto the beach, park here, and be alone.

We didnt want to disturb my mom, Harley, and derek.

as we came here to be alone.

We was both half naked, under the covers, silent, with nothing but our breathing sounds in the air.

I looked up at bryson, and saw him looking up at the ceiling of the car.

He looked like he was thinking about something.

Hensley:whats wrong baby??

Bryson:(looks at Hensley) Nothing....just thinking

Hensley:About??

Bryson shook his head.

Bryson:nothing...

I knew he had something on his mind, maybe a lot .

but he didnt want to talk about it.

so i let it go.

but i did want to talk to him about something thats been on my mind.

Earlier today i got a letter in the mail, from the dance academy.

they told me that i could still re audition in 2 days for the spot again, and if i get it i can get my associates degree and finally go to the University of Miami.

I was so exited when i got the news, so i wanted to tell bryson.

Hensley:Well i have something to say....

Bryson looked down at me, letting me know he had my full attention.

Bryson:wassuh??

Hensley:I got a letter in the mail today.....They want me to reaudition for the spot at the academy, then if i get it...I can get my associates degree in marketing, and art...and go to college within a month....That means moving to Miami

Bryson sat up, making me get off his chest and sit up to.

Bryson:This so soon Hensley....what about Harley?? who's going to watch her because i don't get off the tour till 2 months from now

Hensley:My mom will, or i can get a baby sitter...i don't know yet....I just know i passed up this opportunity once, i can't do it again....Now Autumn said she don't mind watching her from time to time and getting a baby sitter won't hurt

Bryson:Baby i understand you want to do this, but this to early.

Hensley:I didnt tell you it was too early to leave and make music. You was 18 when you left, and now your 21....im 20 and still is not doing anything with my life....I need this.

Bryson hesitated, wanting to say more.

But nodded.

Bryson:Ight....we can make this work.....

Hensley:And im going to buy a condo while im down there, until your off the tour.

Bryson:ok baby.....you sure you want to do this??

I nodded.

Ive been waiting for this opportunity to go to the University of Miami for years.

and now i know was the right time to do so.

Hensley:thanks for letting me do this baby(smiles)

Bryson:Anything baby.....you deserve this.....(smiles)

I crawled to bryson and sat up doggy style, as i pecked him softly on the lips.

me and bryson was still half naked, well, bryson I was fully naked, bryson had his Boxers on.

So that didnt stop bryson from moving his hands up to my.....Kitty cat, and started rubbing it, making me moan softly in his ear.

I kept kiss him, putting both legs on both side of his lap.

Still kissing him, i reached down inside his boxers, and pulled his manly hood out.

I started rubbing it against my kitty, making bryson softly moan in between each kiss.

I smiled at the fact he liked me teasing him.

After a couple more times, i inserted bryson inside of me.

I squinted my eyes, biting down on my lip in pain.

I forgot how big bryson was, meaning we didnt sex in a long, long , long, long , time.

either he got bigger, or i got smaller.

bryson thrusted inside of me, slowly, and i kept trying to resist.

bryson must of knew it was hurting me cause he laughed.

Bryson:Hurts huh??

I just rolled my eyes.

Hensley:i forgot how big you were......(bites lip)

Bryson:Nah, your kitty just missed my dick and trying to be mad, so its not trying to let me in....but ima fight it

as bryson said that he quickly got up, laying me on my back.

Bryson lifted my legs up, and looked down at me, making this evil look.

Ready:I missed my kitty(smirks)

I bit down on my lip at how sexy bryson was being.

i aint gone lie i missed his sex so much, i forgot how it was to make love.

but tonight we was going all night long.

Bryson thrusted himself inside me slowly, but started moving faster and faster.

I kept trying to pull him out, because it was hurting at first but he held my hands above my head.

The faster bryson went, the more it started to feel so good.

Hensley:Baby go faster(moaning)

Bryson did as i said.

bryson started going faster, and faster, and faster.

I promise you i was hitting my climax like 5 times with every stroke bryson gave me.

Bryson:Fuck(moans)

Bryson started pounding me harder, and harder making me feel like i was about to go into another universe.

Hensley:Bryson im bout to-(cut off)

Before i could say anything, i felt my climax run through my body, making me scream into bryson ear.

i started shaking, and scratching bryson back.

it felt so good.

it wasnt long till bryson did the same deep inside me.

I started breathing heavy, shocked the way me and bryson just did it.

I mean it was more powerful, and aggressive.

and i felt so naughty.

shit, bryson might have made me pregnant again lol.

Bryson plopped down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waste from behind.

Bryson:I love you baby girl.....

before i closed my eyes, i wrapped bryson hand.

Hensley:I love you to.....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.9K 735 20
Iman Thompson, a victim of domestic violence learns to love and appreciate life again when the life once drenched out of her is restored and given a...
48.7K 2.2K 29
22 year old Bryson Tiller is struggling to maintain his duties as a full time musician and father. His Bestfriend Kehlani introduces him to her Aunti...
181K 6.2K 47
Laylah is a high school teacher. She is very independent and she is 27 years old. She has been through a lot and she has trust issues due to past rel...