True to self

By ashleyraerae18

Bryson: Do you have what it takes......to be my ride or die?? We will see....... Before the fame bryson had n... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
part 27
part 28
NOTE
Finale*Part 29*
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
part 56
part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
Part 66
Part 67
part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
note:
Part 80
Part 81
part 82
Part 83
Part 84
FINALE
Note:
Coming up:
Season 3
Part 85
Part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
Part 92
Part 93
part 94
Part 95
part 96
Part 97
Note:
Part 98
Part 99
part 100
part 101
OUTRO
BIG NEWSπŸ€—

part 17

805 24 3
By ashleyraerae18

Bryson PoV

*Later that night*

I woke up to the loud noise or rain and thunder hitting the living room window.

i sat up on the couch, wiping the sleepiness from my face.

I grabbed my phone off the living room table and saw it was 3:00am in the morning.

Which means i only have  5 more hours of sleep till i have to leave for Miami.

I was suppose to leave friday but sony sent me through email the plane tickets saying he needs me to come soon as possible because he had people he wanted to hear me sing.

which means i had less time with hensley.

well really no time.

as i thought about it i smirked.

I could make time though.

i got up off the couch, and slowly and softly without making noise i headed up to her bedroom.......

......

I shut hensley bedroom door behind me, making sure it was locked.

i looked in her room and saw her sleeping peacefully with beyonce-Dangerously in love playing in the background.

I walked over to her bed trying not to make no noise.

as i approached her bed i got into it, under the covers and made my way behind hensley, wrapping my arms from behind around her waist.

she instantly woke up to my touch, smiling.

Hensley:Baby??(sleepy tone)

Bryson:Hey baby girl....

she turned over so that she was facing me.

Hensley:you need sleep for the morning you have to catch your flight

Bryson:I wanted to spend some time with you before i leave

Hensley:what time do you leave?

Bryson:in 5 hours

hensley sat up in the bed and pushed the covers off her revealing her naked body.

damn her body was amazing.

Hensley:then that means we got 2 hours....

as she said that she got on top of me and started kissing my lips.

Damn hensley was a freak.

i started gripping on her ass making her kiss me more aggressively.

I aint gone lie hensley was turning me on fast and quick.

she must have felt my man hood get hard because she smirked at me before getting under the covers.

Damn i knew what was about to happen next.........

Hensley PoV

*morning*

I woke up to the sun beaming on my eyes.

i looked over and saw no bryson ??

i sat up on the bed and saw i was still naked.

i smiled thinking about last night.

Last night was a longggggg night, but it was so amazing.

But my smile went away when i knew bryson had to leave soon.'

i looked at my clock on the wall and saw it was 6:30 in the morning and bryson had to leave at 8.

Where was bryson anyway??

I got out my bed and was about to put on my robe and go downstairs when i saw my bathroom door was shut with the lights on. 

i walked up to the door and heard the shower running.

Bryson must have been in there.

Me being the naughty thinker i am, i through my robe onto the floor and opened the bathroom door up.

bryson may have though last night was his going away party from me.....but he had another thing coming.

when i opened the bathroom door i saw straight ahead bryson was in the shower.

i saw through the foggy glass his body naked, and i couldnt do nothing but lick my lips.

i aint gone lie i was never this freaky before, not even with rodney.

but bryson brought out another side of me.

i walked up to the shower fast, pulling the glass back.

at first bryson jumped, scaring him.

all i could do was laugh.

Bryson:Shit you scared me hensley(mad)

hensley:Sorry baby(laughs)

*This part is going to be a little explicit, If you are not comfortable with Rated R scenes you are welcome to skip this part*

i hopped into the shower with bryson instantly grabbing his face and pulling it to mines.

bryson kissed me back, roughly squeezing on my ass.

i moaned softly in bryson ear.

that must have turned him on because he quickly turned me around so that my ass was on his dick.

bryson wasted no time with inserting himself inside of me.

Bryson never did me from the back, and i aint gone lie it hurt like helllll.

but after a while ht started feeling good as fuck.

Hensley:uhhhh baby go faster

bryson started going harder and harder making my walls cling to his dick with every stroke he gave me.

after a couple more strokes bryson turned me back to facing him.

he picked me up with my legs wrapping around his waist.

he then inserted himself inside of me and started fucking me in the air.

Bryson:Fuck baby you so warm.....(moans)

i started scratching brysons back, making him go harder inside of me.

He pushed my back onto the bathroom shower wall and started air fucking me.

I felt so good.

I never felt this feelings before, but the feeling kept coming over and over again.

Hensley:Baby im bout to cum(Moans)

as i said that bryson started going harder and harder making his strokes move with my climax.

Hensley:UHHHHHHHH(loudly moans)

Bryson covered my mouth as i hit my climax.

i couldnt help but to scream cause it felt so good.

it wasnt long before bryson was about to bust his nut.

It must have been coming quicker than bryson thought because he came inside of me.

bryson:Fuck......(moans)

after he came he let me down.

i pulled his face towards mine and kissed him softly.

Bryson:damn if this your way of telling me goodbye ima leave all the time(laughs)

Hensley:just don't leave me to long baby.....your welcome back will be better than your goodbye(smirks)

For the next hour me and bryson just stood in the shower, in each other arms enjoying the time left me had together....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.9K 41
Just because this young specimen is oh so fine , it was only right for me to write some sexy and some cute short imagines about him & precious Miss H...
48.7K 2.2K 29
22 year old Bryson Tiller is struggling to maintain his duties as a full time musician and father. His Bestfriend Kehlani introduces him to her Aunti...
25.7K 1.1K 17
I will make whatever I want they react about my fanfic. Just think I promoted my story! And I will do my best to not spoiler more than I already writ...
236K 14.3K 75
Sage Wyatt. A rich kid who tries her hand at something different. Started on 4/5/16 Completed on 6/30/16 100k on 11/17/16