True to self

By ashleyraerae18

Bryson: Do you have what it takes......to be my ride or die?? We will see....... Before the fame bryson had n... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
Part 26
part 27
part 28
NOTE
Finale*Part 29*
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 37
part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
part 56
part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
Part 66
Part 67
part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
note:
Part 80
Part 81
part 82
Part 83
Part 84
FINALE
Note:
Coming up:
Season 3
Part 85
Part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
Part 92
Part 93
part 94
Part 95
part 96
Part 97
Note:
Part 98
Part 99
part 100
part 101
OUTRO
BIG NEWS🤗

part 13

778 28 4
By ashleyraerae18

*Next day*

Hensley PoV

I sat a bunch of fresh pancakes i just made onto the plate ad sat it in the middle of the island table ready to be dug into.

right now me, autumn, and hazel was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone.

i was making the pancakes, hazel was making the bacon and biscuits, and autumn was stuck on fresh orange juice, grits, eggs, and sausage.

It smelled so good in the kitchen, and i can actually say we can cook so good.

Autumn:girl im telling you, when i go shopping today im buying everything i see(laughs)

Hensley:don't waste all your money here...im telling you there shopping outlet is expensive

i kept looking at hazel and saw she was quiet and wasnt speaking at all.

she barely said a word since we been down stairs.

and i was honestly worried about her.

Hensley:Hazel whats wrong?? you always the talkative one and now you silent

Autumn:yea wassuh boo??

Hazel hesitated, and turned to me and autumn, stopping what she was doing.

Hazel:look....last night when we were all downstairs, and you was upstairs sleeping hensley i came into the kitchen and saw yasmin about to kiss bryson....i left before i could see anything else...i don't know if she kissed him, or not but...you know yasmin always been persuasive 

Hensley:What?? whats that suppose to mean?? you think bryson kissed her back??(mad)

Hazel:look, girl im just saying she tried it with tae, and quees to.....shes more of the flirty, thot type and she get her ways most of the time and it didnt seem like bryson was resisting her to me

as hazel said that i suddenly felt rage.

but the rage turned into more of hurt.

if bryson actually kissed yasmin, that was gone hurt me most of all.

Autumn:look, hensley that doesn't mean bryson kissed her girl....just talk to him

Hensley:talk?? he had all the time to tell me and talk about it this morning, or last night when he came into the bedroom....he has yet to mention anything about that whether they kissed or not....so theres no talking(mad)

as i said that i turned back to the stove and continued to make the pancakes.

Autumn was about to say something, but then got cut off when we heard the guys walking into the kitchen.

except yasmin.

Bryson:Sure do smell good(sniffs the air)

Quees:yep im ready to get my grub on(rubs hands together)

Quees, tae, and peanut sat down at the island table waiting for their plates to be handed to them.

i felt two hands wrap around my waist and i turned slightly to see it was bryson.

Bryson:good morning beautiful(whispers in ears)

i softly pushed bryson off me and started handing everyone there plates, leaving bryson behind me staring at me.

i knew he knew something was wrong, and it was.

but ill let him figure it out.....

Bryson PoV

As hensley pushed me off her, i stared at her confused.

we was all good this morning....what happened??

i just walked over to the island table, and sat down next tot quees.

Peanut:This good look delicious( looks around)

peanut stared at the girls, but they all was silent.

i felt a awkward motion in the air but didnt know what it was.

well that was until....

Yasmin:UHHHH what a beautiful morning(smiles and walks into the kitchen)

yasmin walked into the kitchen, yawning, smiling at everyone.

and we all just stared at her.

not because she was late coming to breakfast, but because she had on a lace pink lingerie fit, with a see through pink robe on showing every corner of her curves.

i saw the girls stare at her like "I know she didnt" look.i just looked away and continued to wait for my plate.

Autumn:do you think you need to go change?(attitude)

Yasmin:whats wrong with that i got on??(mad)

Hazel:the fact that you walking around half naked looking like you at a victoria secret from the bottom up fashion show while you have other people in the house with you in a little....ummm....how do i put this?? Thotish(mad)

Yasmin:Thotish?? Well, Quees, tae, peanut don't think its thotish....nor does bryson(smirks)

as she said my name she looked directly at me and smirked.

i saw hensley put down everything she was cooking with and walk out the kitchen.

i knew something was wrong then and there.

so i got up out my seat, and went to find out what was wrong......

Hensley PoV

I slammed my bedroom door shut.

i couldnt believe what yasmin was doing right now.

i wanted to jump over the counter and beat that hoe face in.....but i just walked away while i still was calm.

i sat on the end of the bed and looked down.

what if bryson did kiss yasmin??

what if?

as i was thinking, i heard the bedroom door open.

i didnt bother to see who it was, just knew i didnt want to talk right now.

especially to bryson.

Bryson:baby whats wrong??

as i heard bryson voice i stood up quick.

Hensley:DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KISS THAT HOE?? HAZEL SAW YOU LAST NIGHT SO DONT LIE(mad)

bryson looked at me confused.

bryson:what?? did she also tell you about the part where yasmin tried to kiss me and i pushed her away.....huh?? she didnt see that i bet because she only saw what she wanted to see

i ignored bryson.

right now i was feeling like he was starting to act like rodney.

and i was here for the cheating.

i started walking, mainly to get out the room but bryson grabbed my arm.

Bryson:why won't you talk to me??(mad)

Hensley:because....your just like rodney.......go head and be with yasmin...i don't need none of this in my life.....i like you i really do, but im not here for the cheating(crying)

bryson:cheating?? hensley you everything i want in a female and you think im cheating?? what ima do with a thot, when i have a queen?? don't ever compare me to no nigga that hurt you the most, when im trying to show you different....you to busy worried about me hurting you, you don't see whats in front of you......(mad)

as bryson said that he stormed out the room, slamming the door behind him.

all i was worried about is how did the situation switch to bryson being the victim....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 2.3K 19
Yeah, but you're just his mentor Started on 7/28/16 Completed on 8/16/16
164K 2.1K 26
(completed) it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. but true love never dies. best ranking: #1 in #ColbyBrock 2/21/19 #1 in #traphouse 8/26/1...
260K 8.8K 48
"Your over 18 right?" "Yes"