A Maverick Girl's Tale. [C♂mp...

Av Trish_d_1

~2017 Best General Fiction Story Scratchnem Awards Winner. ~2017 WWC Best Cover Winner ~ One Girl* Many S... Mer

Author's Note
Chapter 1: BEGINNING....
Chapter 2: Friends?
Chapter 3: Princess?!
Chapter 4:Who's that girl?!
Chapter 5:Time for party?
Chapter 6: An Oath to keep...
Chapter 7: Roasted Almond!
Chapter 8: A sword...
Chapter 9: Bad boy needs me....
Chapter 10: Peeling of Skin?!
Author's Note
Chapter 11: Camouflage me!
Recap
Chapter 12: Death is peace really?!
Chapter 13: When I act as a Female Dog ;).....
Chapter 14: Zoom....Zoom here I go...
Authors Note.
Chapter 15: A Flower Thief.
Chapter 16: Old hag.
Chapter 17: I met a Bunny!
Chapter 18: My name is Lupo
Chapter 19: Elite High
Chapter 20: Mr President
Chapter 21: Brewing war...
Chapter 22: Lucifer
Chapter 23: Whom to choose?
Chapter 24: Cafeteria Wars....
Chapter 25: Grandson.
Chapter 26: Drama Club.
Chapter 27: Truth of 'ZLJ' Crew.
Chapter 28: Kidnapped
Chapter 29: Virgin Eye's
Chapter 30: Unexpected visit.
Chapter 31: Believe in my lies
Chapter 32: A call from home.
Chapter 33: Another Trystine.
Chapter 34: James Trystine.
Chapter 35: Forced
Chapter 37: I can kill for you.
Chapter 38: The Plan.
Chapter 39: Prince and his muse.
Chapter 40: A visit to East.
Chapter 41: Time to Grief.
Chapter 42: Accident
Chapter 43: Black Envelope.
Chapter 44: (Part 1) Public Appearance.
Chapter 44 (Part 2).
Chapter 45: Queen of Millensh.(Part 1)
Chapter 45:Queen of Millensh Part(2)
Chapter 46: I Chose Freedom.
Author's Note.
Author's Note (2019 Update)
'The Jack of Queen Millensh'

Chapter 36: I Hate him.

180 15 84
Av Trish_d_1

Above amazing artwork made by eddyray26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hate You.

It hurts me every time I see his comment....

It hurts me everytime I see his name,

It fucking kills me inside out,

Yet I couldn't help but love him the most,

I want to forget him, but he is a plague that continues to rise inside me,

I deleted his number,

Yet he pops up everytime when I least expected,

Are you going to make me feel crazy thinking about you day and night,

I hate myself for missing you,

Yet you don't have a single clue how I feel,

How your very own existence is hurting me to the ruins,

I wish I had that delete button of the first day I met you,

I wish I had that delete button of my heart to remove you forever,

I hate you for making me feel like this,

Yet when we meet, Why is that I feel so happy,

Why is that your words gets imprinted in my mind and soul.

Its you, I know that,

I can feel this that it's only you,

Like hell when we first started talking I knew that it's you,

But do you feel the same,

Cause trust me if you feel the same, do share the medicines you're taking to control yourself,

You are starting to be my addiction and

I'm afraid that one day you'll be the death of me.

By- Trishala. A .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiara's POV

James Trystine is an idiot alpha male, who claims to be my father; still I don't believe him for being my real father. I mean what can I say I have my own doubts and besides I don't even share any of his features, so how the hell I'm even related to him at the first place.

Though my current scenario was to finally accept the fact that Arthur Trystine was a jerk indeed, all the way to Trystine House I was left alone in this big black car at Arthur's Mercy. Mr James Trystine didn't even dare to travel with me in the same car, he very well knows how utterly pissed off I'm with all this shiznit. So he decided to leave me alone to clear my head out, but he was so wise to leave two step siblings alone, note the sarcasm. Because currently I think me and Arthur are going hand in hand in our relationship.

"You're currently looking like an obese pig Kiara, so stop scowling and cheer up Sista" mused Arthur sarcastically, as I scowled back at his comment.

"Dare you call me that again, cause next time if I hear that word from your mouth I'm killing you. Do you understand the seriousness of this situation, your Dad blasted this bomb in front of you that I'm your step sister, do you have any sane idea what does that mean, it means your precious little Daddy cheated your mother behind her back, and that to had another child with someone else." I practically screamed at him, but he was unfazed. He was busy driving the car and blowing a whistle.

"How unfortunate of you to get stuck up with such a sexy Step brother like me, though little sister you better behave cause if Dad would be here right now he wouldn't have tolerated your illicit comments" he grinned at me as he looked at me amusingly.

"Dad my foot, he is no father to anyone. A man like him should rot in dungeons for the amount of sins that he have committed; as a matter of fact you're also no saint. Currently by kidnapping me you're being a partner in crime too" I growled, to which Arthur smirked at me, as he held me in his sight, his icy blue eyes didn't help the situation much. They are so clear and so pure, yet he share's the blood of that monster who has committed this sin to father another child outside of his marriage, now that I wonder....how would Mya Trystine will react to this unforeseen news, that poor lady should now bear the fruits for being so lenient with her husband.

Trust me if I would be a wife in future, I'll make sure to tame my other half, eventually I'll be loyal enough to him and only him.

"I wonder how well your mother takes the news" I spoke out my thoughts, as I saw from afar, finally the Trystine's house nearing in, as expected it was on the richer side of the town, where people had huge houses with amazing green gardens and lawns outside giving its own euphoria of bliss, apparently Trystine Ville was itself the biggest estate here. We drive through the big open gate's as Arthur drive towards the main entrance.

From the news that I have heard, Trystine family lives in a one big house, it homed James Trystine and his late brother Adam Trystine along with his mother and father. However after the death of James Trystine father 'Andrew', his mother shifted back towards their hometown, which is in England.

And yes Trystine's are half English, though Late Mr Andrew Trystine that is eventually my grandpa, shifted here in America since past decade.

As a matter of fact, I haven't yet accepted my fate, if one thinks that I have finally accepted that James Trystine is my father then they are so wrong, because I hate that man every second he forces his decisions on me. And taking me forcefully with him, not only gives fuel to my fire, but literally wrote his death wish for himself.

"If you think Kiara, that I haven't being noticing this from past few hours than little sister you're so damn wrong. Quit scratching your paws to the lock, it won't even bulge"

I was shocked, but nevertheless he got to notice some way or another. As a matter of fact he addressed my lock picking tools as scratching; currently I have created a big gash of hole on one of the car doors, trying to open the freaking door.

No doubt that my little scratching would now cost, Mr James Trystine a fortune repairing back, but what can I say, after all I'm his little baby. Can't he forgive me for this petty little crime?

Like hell I was even planning to jump out of this running car, by opening the doors, but I wish it could have bulged open, cause currently it is fixed as a slate, I wish I could have a stone, the least harm that I can do right now is to pelt down the stones on the windows of the car and set the car alit with Arthur Trystine in it.

P.s I currently hate my new step brother.

"Oh look we reached!" I fake gasped, as soon as the car stopped in front of the big entrance which will eventually lead me towards Trystine's house.

"Somebody looks excited, to meet their new family" smirked Arthur evilly, as it tempted me to punch that smirk out of his face. He was one hell of nasty big brother. He was twenty five but he acts like a nasty six year old.

Everything was planned, as soon as the car locks open I'm going to run full speed towards the gate's and will literally going to jump the walls if I need to, cause currently I don't feel like breathing the same air as of so many Trystine's, the thought of even being introduced to Christopher and Calypso as their new step sister, made me anxious enough.

And it opened, so I ran away as fast as I can, but before I could even embrace the sheer second of freedom, I was caught again by a strong hand, as it held me in place.

Looking up I saw James Trystine, holding me in his iron grip as he talks with Arthur how to deal with the situation.

I glared at him for two minutes, after that I started wriggling out of his arms, like hell I even throw a Tantrum for it, but he is James Trystine himself, he very well knows how to control a girl throwing a tantrum.

"Look Kiara, we can do this in either two ways. One is the easy way and the other one is the hard way, choose wisely what you want" said James Trystine coldly, as he stared at me with those dark eyes.

I gulped hard, he was looking quite remorseful enough, the glint of anger in his eye's tells me the story how much difficult it is for him to face me right now.

Yet somehow, he is here brave enough, brave enough to have the audacity to stand in front of me. Facing his biggest nightmare, yet taking my responsibility even though it meant by force. But he did it without any regrets.

"Accept it Kiara, accept it that I'm your father,whom you hate the most, yet I can't sugar-coat this truth for you, I may not be the one whom you expected to be, but it would be better for you if you accept this reality as soon as possible. I know what you want, you want a family, a father, trust me I'm even ready to provide you with enough money, freedom to study wherever you want, be it anything and here you'll get it. I expect the best for you and will always love you as my own child. Like hell if Matheli was here right now and if you think I'm lying than trust me Kiara, she would be the first one to tell you to believe in my lies. Cause that's the best for you rather then knowing the truth"

For a second I stilled, for a second my heart stopped when he mentioned my mother's name, yet I didn't missed the single glint of water in Mr James Trystine's eye's, his voice, his eye's longs for my mother, the emotion with which he spoke her name told me the whole truth. That he regrets it, he regrets for my mother Matheli not being at his side.

Yet I don't know what to do anymore, I was lost. At this point of my life I don't know whom to trust, so I blindly let them drag me wherever they want.

But I guess the events of the day took a huge tall on me as the black spots danced in front of my eyes, no doubt that I'm going through my breakdown, even though however strong I pretend to be in the end I'm a broken girl from the inside, as if my body itself is telling me to shut down, the situation and worry will only eat me alive.

I fell down the ground, as Mr James Trystine was there at the right time by my side.

"Dad what's wrong with her" I could hear Arthur's anxious voice by my side, as I felt my eye lids heavy enough.

"I guess she hasn't taken her meds for the day, her emotional state is taking a huge tall on her. She needs rest" I heard Mr James Trystine talking about my current situation, I guess he is well acknowledged by my condition, currently the only person can help me is my doctor Rajeev Malhotra.

"Make sure you grab her cell phone and bag Arthur also call the doctor. I guess we're going inside" instructed Mr James, as he scooped me up in his arms, me being partially unconscious, fighting my own emotional war.

I tried opening my eyes once again as I was greeted with the bright lights from the inside of the house, I could make out the huge living hall with extravagant sofa, and sittings. But I immediately closed it as my head started pounding.

"James what's wrong! I heard that you closed the headquarters for the day, is everything alright" I heard a sweet womanly voice, as she started walking towards us with the noise of her heels hitting the floor beneath her.

"Who is she" A single question and I can already feel Mr James Trystine stifled by my side.

"Have a look at her face yourself, doesn't she reminds you of anybody" said Mr James to the woman in front of us.

"Oh my! She resembles to Matheli! For Pete's sake please tell me she isn't Kiara"

I don't know if I heard her right or wrong but she indeed knows my name, I wonder who this woman is.

"Unfortunately she is Matheli Millenrai's daughter and you know who else she is very well related to"

As soon as Mr James Trystine said that I felt a warm hand on my head, as I can tell the woman caressed my head lovingly.

By the time I was desperate enough to know who the woman is.

"I know very well, but I never knew that Millenrai's will break this pact so soon. Yet it's been years that we have been craving to have her single glance but the pact, the promise that you made with the Millenrai's never really made us to even get closer to her" said the woman, as I can feel her voice breaking. She sounds awfully sad.

"Mom Dad, what's wrong! Wait a minute is that Kiara....what's wrong with her"

And the moment which I dreaded the most, as I finally heard the agitated voice of my beloved friend Christopher Trystine himself. I was glad that I was unconscious at this moment, cause like hell I can't even face those sparkly blue eyes anymore.

And the fact that the woman in front of us is Mya Trystine herself gave me the major shock which left my head spinning. She knows about me too, yet she doesn't mind it.

"Arthur, open Uncle Adam's room, take Kiara along with you" said the cold voice of Mr James.

"But Dad, uncle Adam's-" before he can continue any further Mr James intervened "Do as I said, take Kiara with you right now and head towards Adam's chamber"

Finally hearing the stern voice of Mr James, I felt the change in arms, as I felt myself moving up the stairs, the scene which I created was now left behind me, as I was taken away from the heated discussion of the Trystine's.

***

James Trystine Pov.

As soon as Arthur left with Kiara, I glanced at my second son Christopher; he looked confused and worried for Kiara. He was staring at me with his sparkly big blue eyes again, if I say he looked more like Mya then I then I won't be lying, though both of my sons are different enough. Arthur was more mature and calm and collected just like me. Christopher on the other hand can sometimes get unpredictable; it is as if he has a certain switch on his head which makes him capable to act differently in different situations.

And today he wants answers from me which was clearly written on his face.

"Dad what's wrong, why Kiara is unconscious that too in our house. And firstly what are you doing at home the first place, I thought you had a meeting with the Mondez." said Christopher, as he questioned me.

He was actually right, we do had an important business meeting with Landon Mondez one of the president of Mondez pharmaceutical, there was this one business venture which we together collaborated, and it was eventually the debut project of Christopher and Mondez's son Lucifer themselves. So eventually Christopher was worried himself for the business meeting.

"The meeting was cancelled by our side due to some personal reasons" I told him, as he looked at me cautiously, I very well know what he is thinking, he wanted to question my reasons but yet he is contemplating it first whether to ask me or not.

I glanced at my wife Mya, she nods her head encouragingly to finally enclose this reality in front of my other two children. Calypso and Christopher both were twins; I still remember the day they were born. It was really difficult for Mya to give birth to both of them due to some complications during the delivery. Eventually there was risk of losing Mya, but she was a fighter she survived and I still remember how happy I was to carry both of them in my arms, I very well understand the twin connection. Both Christopher and Calypso are together since childhood, though they were the most rebellious one's always up for some tantrums or the other.

I do miss my own brother for that instance, Adam. He and I were twins too, though we weren't identical, but I do share quite a handful of features from him. He was ten minutes younger than me; he was meant to die after me. But I guess fate had his own plans for him, as he died at the early age of thirty eight cause of blood cancer. We never knew of his illness, he was good at keeping secrets and that's what I hate of him. By the time we knew about it, he was already on the final stage of it.

Adam supported me and Mya during the upbringing of Christopher and Calypso; eventually the pair was equally fond of their uncle Adam.

I was sitting in the dining hall, after I went to my room and changed my clothes; it was Mya who convinced me that the children should know about the situation and even Christopher agreed that the situation can be delayed till the dinner.

Though the decision of telling them the truth was up to me.

"Dad, why did you call Chris and me so urgently, is everything alright you look worried" said Calypso in her delicate voice, she is just as beautiful as her mother with same blue eyes and brown blond hair.

It's been an hour earlier that we have sat to dine. Though I was sure everybody in the house wanted to know what's going to happen next. Even Calypso who wasn't present at the time when I bought Kiara back, had been fed up with the news.

Though I needed to be careful with whatever I say, cause Chris and Calypso have become good friends with Kiara and the thing which surprises me the most is Kiara has been here all the time, it has been three months now that she first arrived in states without my notice.

I glanced at the table, me sitting at the head of the table, by my left sat Mya and Arthur by my right. Chris and Calypso sat respectively to the chairs beside Arthur, the salad and the soup were already served but no one touched their food as they waited for me to talk.

"About Kiara, I know you both are curious to know why she is here and that to in this state" I said as I glanced at both my twins.

Indeed Kiara wasn't in her best shape and mind right now, as of the information by the doctors which attended Kiara today, they said that she was a bit malnourished, further prying I found out Kiara worked at a pizza corner nearby. Though her pay check wasn't enough for her to buy healthy food, no doubt she was starving all because of me. I failed in the attempt in protecting her was a fact I regret the most.

"Kiara Gyon that's the name she told you am I right, unfortunately she lied to both of you, her real name is Kiara Matheli Millenrai and she indeed belongs to the Royal family of Millensh if you know" as soon as I said that both of them gasped.

"But why she would lie her identity to us Dad" questioned Christopher, as I finally decided to tell them the fabricated truth.

"As a matter of fact, that information is still unknown. I know that what I'm going to say next will make you judge your very own father, but sooner you know the better. Kiara Matheli Millenrai is your step sister and from today on wards she is going to live with us in this house"

I didn't expected them to take this news so silently, but one think I was sure of Christopher and Calypso don't believe in acting on the spree of moment, and the fact something so serious I wasn't sure myself how they will react.

It was finally Christopher who spoke first.

"Dad, you do understand what you're trying to say do you? This would be harsh to say but I don't fucking care!" banging the table loudly, I was sure I crossed the limit this time.

"Christopher! Language" Mya yelled at him, but I doubt any language barrier will hold him back for not putting his piece of mind in use to question me today.

"Mom, Christopher is correct after all you do understand what Dad is trying to say. He is telling to accept someone who isn't part of our family, and that to accept them as our step sister" wailed Calypso, as I first time saw betrayal in her eyes, those eye's who always looked up to me now looks down to what I created myself to be.

"That's enough Dad, do you have any sane idea that your claiming her as your daughter, can create enough controversy for our life then any fake rumour can. You not only prove yourself as a fucking betrayer to mom, but also you destroy our family name" said Christopher, as I looked up at his sparkling blue eyes, no more love and respect was there in those once beguiling eye's. They were now clouded with the tinge of hatred and betrayal.

"Christopher that's enough, this isn't the way you should talk to Dad, at least try to understand his side of story" it was Arthur who decided to speak on my behalf; the only difference between both my sons is both of them are correct in their own way. Arthur is correct for he knows the truth equally as much as I know, being my eldest made him nearer to the truth, Christopher is correct in his own way, yet he doesn't know the whole truth.

"Behave! Tell me Arthur are you out of your mind, how can I behave when Dad all of a sudden tells me that I got a sister that too from another mother, whom I don't have any sane idea of. And start counting your sins too big brother, cause if I come to know that you have been involved in this stupid games of yours, then trust me there's no good in supporting the wrong" said Christopher to Arthur, as I saw both of them staring darkly at one another.

"Dad, I want you to speak. Tell me please that whatever you said was a joke. Tell me that you never cheated Mom, tell me for god sake please tell me" by the time tears flooded in Calypso's eye's I can't let myself do this to her, but I got to say the lie.

For I promised someone to take care of Kiara and look after her as my own.

It was Mya, who took my hand in her warm hands, motivating me to say it. I looked at my beloved wife; she was the best wife that any man can dream of. Looking at her face, it motivated me to say it loud and clear

"I'm not going to take back my words, I stand fast by my words and accept the fact that Kiara is my daughter and if you put this in the way that I cheated Mya, then be it. Let the guilt be upon my heart." I said that finally by taking some painful breaths.

But by the time I said that, Calypso didn't strayed a tear anymore, as she looked up at me with those vengeful eyes which pierced a stray bullet inside my heart, but eventually thinking about Kiara and her suffering made me strong enough to be still in front of their judging eyes.

And just like that the dinner was ruined as both Christopher and Calypso retaliated back to their rooms, as I signed in sheer tiredness.

"They will eventually accept this James, don't stress on it much. They are our kids give them some time to come in mends of it" said Mya, as she looked at me with pleading eye's.

"Dad, I guess you made the mistake, you should have told them the truth rather than telling them just to accept that. I mean what harm it will take, I know the truth that's why I'm here at the table dinning with you, nevertheless if I would be in their shoes I would have done the same, why not tell them the truth" it was Arthur who finally spoke, though he had suggested me to tell them the truth earlier, but it was my decision not to let them know.

"You very well know why I didn't do that Arthur, the lesser they know about the Millenrai's the better for them. Cause even if they are my Kids I can't risk them to slip up the truth in media, you very well know what will happen if the media knows about Kiara, the exact truth of her identity will be hidden behind my wings, we can't risk it" I said that acknowledging all the possibilities of mistakes I could do in this plan, if everything succeeds then I may think about telling the truth to Kiara, till then I need to make sure that her journey to crown of Millensh is smooth.

Later that night I asked Arthur to check upon Kiara, but the news that he bear of her, made my blood ran cold.

"Dad! Kiara is not in her bed! In fact I searched everywhere she is nowhere to be found"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jerks off the BED! WTF where's Kiara ;)

Hello people out there, An update finally I hope you like this,

As a matter of fact I got one good news and one bad news for you all guys!

Lets concentrate on the good news first.

A Maverick Girl's Tale is celebrating it's first year anniversary on the 8th of May that is tomorrow, yes :) tomorrow was the day when I finally decided to publish and start writing this story. So I want to thank each and every reader, new or old, I don't care. But I just want to tell you how much your reading, your support, your votes, your comments mean to me. If I can only tell that this book actually saved my life, so thank you everyone and let's party hard tonight ;)

On the other hand the bad news is, I'm going to keep 'A Maverick Girl's Tale' on hold, reason I got my big exams coming on and besides I'm already going through a fucked up emotional phase of my life. So yeah I need my time, my own closure.

I'll be back my June and you never know if I get time I'll update for sure.

Till then wish me luck and stay happy forever

Special thanks to eddyray26 VampCraz MonsoonMelodies @MahimaRathod3

NinjasLisa ,Jake etc......there are many and everyone who ever read my story just that you know that I love you!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.6K 34
This story is about , Kiara(Y/N) a special girl with many identity having secrets. Kiara has a dark past and a revenge to be taken with a bright foll...
15.2K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
The New Girl Av Mabsher

Ungdomsfiksjon

3.7K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
5.3K 2.3K 89
A storm brews so slowly that you hear your blood rush through your veins. How do you keep yourself sane when insanity is your best friend? Kiara is...