Criminal History.

By Gothams_Candy

{Dr Spencer Reid/Original Character FanFiction} Samantha Jones has 2 PHD's under her belt and had just finish... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Epilogue.

Chapter Four.

1.1K 30 1
By Gothams_Candy

{Small Author's note... SORRY FOR BEING LATE UPDTATING!! So as a sorry here's an extra chapter! :D WOO!! Comment, Criticize and Message! :D HERE WE GOOO!!!}

JJ simply nodded before leading me through some rooms to an interrogation room. “He’ll be here in a minute, would you like something to drink?”

“I’d appreciate some water please.” I smiled as she closed the door behind her.

Five silent minutes later Rossi entered holding a case file and a cup of water “I heard you wanted some water?”

“Thank you” I smiled.

The water was put on the table where I gratefully picked it up and drank the cold liquid. “I have a few questions if that is ok?”

“Yup, ask away.” I put the cup back down on the table and gave Rossi my undivided attention.

“what’s your relationship to the victim?”

“Alice was my only friend here. Her dad is some sort of rich guy who would buy her anything. Al never let people use her for her money and to make a point she decided to be my friend. Who knew that once she dropped out of college she’d still be my friend?”

“the victim’s full name is Alice Marie McKenzie correct?”

“Yup.”

“can you talk about what happened last night?”

“Alice insisted on me having a makeover for a party she was taking me to. Her dad was opening a new club and we had to go there to open it since he was still doing business in Seattle. It was completely normal, we went out and drank probably more than our limit for a year and then we headed where we thought was home. Then I woke up with my head pounding, self inflicted may I add, with you and Reid watching over me.”

“Did anything unusual happen?”

“No, nothing. She is always wild and she always drinks to excess.”

“Do you have anywhere to go where you’d be looked after?”

“no sir, not without alerting half of south wales police.” I giggled

“I’m sorry?”

“Oh, I should explain, my father and mother are visiting and my father is a retired police officer. I’m an only child and if he finds out what happened, you’d have all of the police help you’d need.”

“Ok, is it ok if you stay here for a while? We’ll get an officer to take you home.”

“Ok, may I ask you a slightly embarrassing question?”

“Go ahead.”

“If I bring a book with me tomorrow, will you sign it for me?”

“Why?”

“Because it’s your book. It was on my study material for my Psychology PhD, it was my favourite actually.” I laughed as he smiled slightly.

“Ok, if you really want.”

“Thank you, may I ask another?” he nodded “Where’s the toilets? I have a bad feeling that some of the excess of last night will shortly resurface.”

“follow me.” I hurriedly followed him to the toilets where I ran inside to the nearest cubicle and threw up. It was an unattractive rainbow of colour but I felt loads better after it being out of my system.

“Are you ok in there?” JJ asked.

“Yea, I’m fine. Thank you.” I shakily rose to my feet before flushing the toilet. “The alcohol from last night is now taking its toll on me.”

I smiled as I walked to the wash basins where I rinsed my mouth out with clean water.

“If you are sure ok.” JJ smiled as she walked out.

I followed her out a few minutes later making a beeline for the water cooler. Filling my cup up I happily drunk down the contents. “I love your dress.” A woman spoke from behind me.

“Thank you.” I smiled as I turned around. Dropping the cup I stared at the woman in front of me.

“Are you ok chick?”

“Oh, My, God!” I smiled as I flung myself into her and hugged her tightly “Penelope!”

“Do I know you?” she shakily responded. I lent back and looked at her. “Sam?” she smiled too as she hugged me.

“who else would I be?” I laughed as she walked me to a settee. “How have you been?”

“I’ve been good, how have you been? I mean, you are here so something bad must have happened.” Penelope rambled slightly as we sat down.

“Yea, it’s Alice, some freak killed her last night but left me.” I looked at her as I leant my head on her shoulder.

“Oh Sam, I’m sorry. How did your PhD go?”

“Which one?”

“Huh?”

“I did three.” I laughed as she pushed me lightly to face her.

“You bright little thing! Your forensic PhD, how was it?”

“Came out second, you know half of my dissertation was based on computer science your highness. The princess of programs.” I giggled as she rolled her eyes.

“You should have come first, with my expert help you should have flown it!”

“I did come out first on psychology.” I grinned as she squeezed me again. “I can’t breathe”

“oh, sorry sugar pie.” She immediately let me go and looked a little worried.

“Hotch needs us Baby girl.” Derek turned the corner and looked between me and Penelope.

“Aww. I’ll see you later Betty” Penelope called to me.

“Bye Marilyn.” I smiled while waving before lying down and sleeping.

“Sam, where are you?” Alice called to me. I was hiding in a locker, a regular occurance from college.

“Shh, don’t draw attention to me!” I whispered through the vents.

“Don’t be a wimp! Get out of there!” she banged on the locker which gave me a headache.

“Ok, just stop that incessant banging!” I popped the lock from the inside and stumbled into the empty hallway. “Now, what do you want?”

“don’t be so mean to me! I got rid of them for you!” she huffed.

“you’re right, I’m sorry. What can I do for you?” I smiled as she turned around and beamed at me.

“not what can you do for me but what I can do for you.” She smiled an evil smiled and I swallowed deeply.

“huh?”

“I want to be your friend. Simple as. I want to be your friend and being your friend, I will look after you and make sure nothing happens to you.” She smiled as she put an arm around my shoulder.

“I don’t understand. Why me? it’s social suicide.” I tried to move but she just pulled me tighter into her

“because I don’t care about social standing, I’m rich so who cares!” she beamed and lead me outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 811 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
213K 5.2K 38
She's worked with two notorious killers for years, but now she's in an interrogation room while the team at the BAU try to grill information out of h...
462K 11.7K 26
||psychopathy|| a neuropsychiatric disorder marked by deficient emotional responses, lack of empathy, and poor behavioral controls, commonly resultin...
4.2K 47 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...