Chapter Eight.

I woke up at ten AM which for me, is a miracle. I was up, dressed, showered and washed by half ten where I then spent my morning sitting down watching The Big Bang Theory by eleven thirty I was bored stiff. But it was time to leave.

Feeling like a Harley Quinn day I dressed in my black and red skinny jeans, black knee high converse, my red and black ‘why so serious’ vest top and my black leather jacket. Grabbing my phone I locked up my apartment and left for the LVPD building.

As I walked in I walked straight to the floor where all of the BAU agents have been recently working. Walking through the elevator doors I was surprised to see all of the desks clear and everyone was already in the conference room having their de-briefing.

I sat down at a chair outside of the conference room and I waited patiently until they finished. I looked at my arm that was still in the sling and prodded it slightly to see that it was beginning to heal already “You’ll make it worse if you carry on prodding it you know.”

Looking up I saw Spencer standing in front of me. he was dressed all in brown again which made me smile. “Feeling brown again?” I simply responded as spencer began to blush again.

“Please stop teasing Reid.” JJ said to me as she walked out of the room.

“But it’s funny.” I smiled at her before looking apologetically at Reid “Sorry Dr Reid. I didn’t mean to.”

He just looked at me with his warm brown eyes “It’s ok, don’t mention it.”

“Please don’t tell your mam on me, she’ll kill me.” I joked a little which earned a genuine smile from this shy tall man. “You should smile more often, it’s cute.”

Spencer and JJ just looked at me as I moved a hand to my mouth “Why did I just say that?” I wondered aloud.

“Dr Jones, May I see you in here please?” Agent Hotchner called out to me from the conference room.

Suddenly swallowing a large lump in my throat I rose to my feet “Why do I feel like I’m going to the head teacher’s office to be shouted at?” I looked to JJ who just laughed a little.

“You’ll be ok. I promise.” She said as I walked.

Taking a deep breath I walked inside the room. “Yes Agent Hotchner?” I could hear my voice waver slightly.

“Sit down.” He simply requested. I immediately complied sitting in the nearest chair that was next to the table. “I have talked to your college professor, he said you came top of your class in psychology correct?”

“Yes sir.” I nodded.

“I was wondering, could you give me a brief profile on my team?” Agent Hotchner looked at me with his usual stern expression.

I swallowed before I began. “Mr Rossi. mid fifties, previously married three times, he has a son who he keeps a photo of on his desk, however I believe this son to be deceased since he seems to have no contact with him. He specialises in hostage negotiation due to his previous marine experience I assume. On the fun side he likes video games.” I smiled as I remembered his Riddler comment.