HIM And I

By day_fall

She was never a good girl. Basketball was her game. He was never a good guy. Soccer was his game. Both had de... More

PROLOGUE
Meeting Him ( 1 )
Daniel ( 2 )
Facing her ( 3 )
Lunch ( 4 )
Friends ( 5 )
Autumn ( 6 )
Bus ( 7 )
Afraid of motorcycle ??? ( 8 )
Starbucks ( 9 )
Basketball ( 10 )
Mystery Man ( 11 )
Author's Note
Warning ( 12 )
The Breakfast Club ( 13 )
Party ( 14 )
Apology ( 15 )
Past ( 16 )
Driving ( 17 )
Excitement ( 18 )
Tents ( 19 )
Basically Asked Me ( 20 )
Hormones ( 21 )
Hair there ( 22 )
Why? ( 23 )
Truth or Dare ( 24 )
Finally ( 25 )
Telling everyone ( 26 )
Alley fight ( 27 )
Insecurity ( 28 )
Eric ( 29 )
Hell of a Day ( 30 )
Nightover ( 31 )
Jealous??? ( 32 )
Real Date ( 33 )
Escape from Friends( 34 )
Drunken Fun ( 35 )
Moments( 37 )
Kidnapped ( 38 )

Yesterday ( 36 )

14 5 6
By day_fall

Follow me on instagram with profile day_fall_ I wanted to put only day_fall so badly, but was already occupied. Sad me...

BLAKE'S POV:

I shifted on the bed and turned to my left, chucking my hand straight forward. I felt something like a cusion under my hand, except it was not quite as soft as one.

That's when I realised I was not sleeping on a bed alone. There was someone with me. What happened last night? I felt that question lingering in my mind for long. My head was feeling very heavy, and my memory seemed dazzled. What had happened?

Were Robesphirre's men around last night? Did they drug me into this? I do remember a young man being around. Was he one of Robesphirre's pets? Was he around for information, and then picked me to transport somewhere else? Then why was a body laying under my arm? Unmoving.

Wait... Did they capture Ally and me? Was she drugged too? What was happening?

I slowly opened my eyes to a huge bedroom. Wait... A bedroom? With Ally's various pictures? When I looked to my left, I saw Ally lying there, deep in her sleep.

Then I kinda remembered last night. Us going to the club... Me feeling to rip that Max guy's head off... Ally flirting around with some guy... What was his name? Jason? Jacob? Jake? Aster? Uh... Forget it. And then before that, me trying to make her jealous... Then? Then what? It was all blur.

Immediately I got a sudden feeling of puking. I quickly ran towards a door, which I hoped was where the washroom was, and not something like a closet or whatever, and opened it with a loud thud.

I was lucky enough to let it be the washroom, so I instantly opened the toilet seat and poured all my contents into it. After I felt that I was done, I flushed it down and washed my face.

Rinsing my mouth a hundred times, and using the mouth wash twice, I felt my breath was okay. I turned around to find Ally stirring occasionally in her sleep. That's when I realised that she was a deep sleeper.

Not wanting to wake her up, I sat softly on the bed and tried to remember yesterday's events. But my head wasn't ready to give me any rest. The pain had only increased, and I didn't know where Ally usually kept her Advils.

I searched for a pen and a post it note, both of which I found on her study table, and wrote down a note to her saying that I would be back in 10 minutes and have just gone out to take some pain killers, just incase she woke up and found the other side of the bed empty.

Sticking it on the large mirror, which I was sure was easy to look at, also which I was sure she would look at to check if she looked like hell, I took off.

Opening my house with the hidden keys, I ran up and swallowed down a couple of Advils, hoping it cures my throbbing head fast, I brushed my teeth, twice just in case I had a bad breath, I changed my clothes into a plain black tee and an unwashed jeans, I headed back to Ally's, planning to make her breakfast and apologising for my yesterday's inappropriate behaviour.

Intead, I found her yet sleeping. Quickly tiptoeing in her kitchen, I found a lady dressed in a maid costume. It didn't need a genius to figure out that she was indeed a maid. I didn't find it amusing that she had a maid, being rich and all.

I asked her where flour, cocoa powder, sugar and other ingredients were, to make chocolate pancakes. I knew she liked chocolate, so I simply hoped that she would like it.

Finding all the ingredients needed, I started mixing them into a fine batter. The aroma of cocoa powder spread all through the kitchen. Now when I say all through the kitchen, it's a great deal. Her kitchen was almost as huge as my house altogether. I had almost thought that maybe our houses were somewhere similar in size, but I was clearly the most stupidest person.

Once my pancakes were ready, I put them in a dish and topped it with rich chocolate sauce. Then suddenly, my thoughts were getting back to normal when I realised how much sugar and fats I was gonna serve her. She wasn't a health freak, but when girls are pissed, they can find anything abusive.

I decided to worry about that later, and filled a glass with orange juice. Placing them carefully in a tray, I carried them to her room, not before thanking the maid and bidding her a goodbye.

When I reached her room, I found her slightly stirring in her sleep, which I took as a major sign to wake her up. Then again, thoughts of getting her fuming at me for waking her from her lovely sleep invaded my mind.

Hesitantly, I called out her name, and shook her hand when she didn't respond. I didn't exactly remember each and every detail of yesterday, but I was getting this wierd vibe that something terrible hqd happened. Like she had cheated on me, or the other way round.

Either ways, I shook off the feeling and tried to wake her up again. And again. And again. But the lady wasn't ready to get up at all. I finally checked the time. It was freaking 11:47am.

She had to get up. I shook her for the hundredth time. She finally opened one eye. Yes, she was lazy enough to not open both of them.

After rubbing her eyes, she frowned and asked "What happened?" No good morning or anything sweet. Well, I must have really f*cked up things yesterday.

"I don't remember much about yesterday..." she gave me a pointed look.

"See, but I do remember I did something really -"

"Can I have an Advil?" she interrupted me. Understanding her pain, I quckly gave her Advil with the orange juice. She softly smiled and drank up the whole thing.

"Thanks" she said.

"Actually, I think I did something terrible yesterday, like last night, I don't remember what, but I do remember something going wrong. And this is my way of apologising to you." I confessed, pointing towards the food I had gotten.

She smiled again and hugged me... Like what the hell? Why was she hugging me. I really had no idea why girls are so random. Understanding them is next to impossible.

I hugged her back and told her how much I liked her. The truth was that I felt more than just liking for her, but I wasn't yet ready to admit it.

"Okay, what did I do yesterday?"  I finally found the gutts to ask.

She then narrated each and every detail of the day before. But of course it was in her point of view. While she was reciting the events, I found myself remembering them too.

When she reached the part where I was flirting with few ladies, I couldn't help but comment about how I saw the situation.

"Wait up, I didn't flirt. I was simply talking with those people. I don't even remember their names. For all I care, you were the one flirting around with Max or whatever his name was. I did it to make you jealous. But you know what? You don't care enough of me to feel jealous. Or feel anything... Look, please remember that I only like you." I explained.

"Okay fine. So yeah, after that you got totally wasted. Robesphirre's men attacked me. A new made friend of mine helped me. We all escaped. We drove home. That's all happened."  she briefly ended.

"Oh... Fine then. What's today's plan? I asked her, placing the tray next to her bed.

"Hm... Are you too hung over?" she questioned.

"Nope..." I answered.

"OMG!!! Did you forget about the basketball match we have?" she suddenly exclaimed. Oh yeah, she had this basketball match coming up against Crosswood High. The competition was high, and almost the whole school depended on her.

"Ofcourse not!" I lied.

"We had practice today... Shit!" I got to go. They would be shit pissed. How can I forget? " she hurried.

After brushing her teeth, hogging the breakfast I made for her, telling me a thousand times how much great of a cook I was, showering and letting her hair dry naturally, she got ready.

Looking hot in her shorts and sports tee, she was ready.

"Okay. Let's go!" she pulled me out with her to practice.

A/N: Short chapter, I know. Sorry. Hope you enjoyed it. It was just a filler. More fun ahead, I promise. Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 6 90
River South. Supposed a good girl with the face of an angel, who hides more secrets and pain than could be guessed or comprehended. Numb to it all an...
30.9K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
15.1K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
5.6K 437 21
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...