Hair there ( 22 )

Just a small introduction. The previous chapter was all about emotions so this will be full of action. Of course not the action Blake had craved for. 😉 Hope you like it.

ALEXANDRIA'S POV:

I boldly challenged him, planned everything but how would I escape from here to bring my material and do it?

We all were in the water, and soon, I'd srarted fake shivering. My acting skills are actually good, so nobody got any doubt. Sure, Cindy eyed me suspiciously as she knows I don't go cold so soon, but I managed to brush her off.

I came out and dried myself inside my tent. I changed into my shorts and t-shirt back and went on my search when no one was paying any attention to me.

Thank god I was used to the forest or else I was sure I would have gotten lost in mere five minutes. I searched for what I wanted. It was not common in the forest, but when I was young, I had accidently found it. I had planned on using it ever since, just didn't know who would it be.

And now, it's Blake.

Walking with confidence when you know your personal body parts are popping out, getting completely cold, and a challenge was the only reason he would have to face this.

It is a kind of severe punishment, not meant for fun. But if he had been a good boy, then I wouldn't have to take such a severe step. I just wish he notices it before he faces any harm.

Finally, I found what I was looking for, kept it safe in the small box I had found, and returned to the tents. I chucked all it's contents where they were supposed to be put, and carefully came back and sat where I was sitting before I left.

I guess Rose noticed my disappearance. Sge frowned at me when I came back, but left it there itself.

The guys played in the water for another 20 minutes or so and then came out, exhausted.

Blake found my eyes and smiled. I smiled too, without showing any signs of mischief this time. He suddenly got a small frown on his face, but it disappeared as soon as it came.

The girls went in to change, while the guys remained outside like the gentlemen they are. Of course Nico, or George, or Blake could have changed, but they preferred to go on wood search for fire.

After another 30 minutes atmost, they guys returned, yet in their swim suits, shivering like hell.

They went to change soon, and I slowly started taking steps backwards and not much later, ran into the forest. The sun was yet up, so I felt it was safe to be in the forest.

Not much later, I heard a loud cry, which waa no doubt a male's voice. It was Blake's for all I know. Shit! He didn't check it. I had given enough hints for him to know something was up. Why didn't he understand?

"Where the fucking hell are you?" screemed Blake.

Well, fuck.

"Damn it Ally, where are you?" he shouted again, this time, his voice closer to me. I was hiding in the bushes, so wasn't able to see.

"Ally... It's stuck. I hope you understand what I mean" he shouted again. Oh shit! Why hadn't I thought of it this way? It gets stuck in hair even more. Tangled. Of course he wouldn't shave off his hair there. Well he might have, but I'm sure it's not right now, considering he's screeming so loud.

Shit shit shit shit shit....

"Ally!" he said, not screemed. Oh shit, the voice came right behind me. He's standing right behind me. Damn it, footprints. How could I forget them, especially in muddy region as this. Niw, I'm dead.

"Hi" I said, sheepishly.

"Hi?" he seemed completely pissed off. " After all this, you have nothing to say except for hi?" he all but screemed. My mind was telling me to do only one thing. And that was to run. And that's what I did, ran.

I turned back and ran, without even glancing backwards once.

Obviously he was faster than me, and I should have seen this coming, but the only person I could see infront of me was Daniel and I knew he was my only hope. Hope for my life to continue.

A/N: Hey guys, how was this? What is in Blake's pants? Oops, did I mention pants? But something is tangled in his hair there. What's that? Keep thinking and reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING