Yesterday ( 36 )

Follow me on instagram with profile day_fall_ I wanted to put only day_fall so badly, but was already occupied. Sad me...

BLAKE'S POV:

I shifted on the bed and turned to my left, chucking my hand straight forward. I felt something like a cusion under my hand, except it was not quite as soft as one.

That's when I realised I was not sleeping on a bed alone. There was someone with me. What happened last night? I felt that question lingering in my mind for long. My head was feeling very heavy, and my memory seemed dazzled. What had happened?

Were Robesphirre's men around last night? Did they drug me into this? I do remember a young man being around. Was he one of Robesphirre's pets? Was he around for information, and then picked me to transport somewhere else? Then why was a body laying under my arm? Unmoving.

Wait... Did they capture Ally and me? Was she drugged too? What was happening?

I slowly opened my eyes to a huge bedroom. Wait... A bedroom? With Ally's various pictures? When I looked to my left, I saw Ally lying there, deep in her sleep.

Then I kinda remembered last night. Us going to the club... Me feeling to rip that Max guy's head off... Ally flirting around with some guy... What was his name? Jason? Jacob? Jake? Aster? Uh... Forget it. And then before that, me trying to make her jealous... Then? Then what? It was all blur.

Immediately I got a sudden feeling of puking. I quickly ran towards a door, which I hoped was where the washroom was, and not something like a closet or whatever, and opened it with a loud thud.

I was lucky enough to let it be the washroom, so I instantly opened the toilet seat and poured all my contents into it. After I felt that I was done, I flushed it down and washed my face.

Rinsing my mouth a hundred times, and using the mouth wash twice, I felt my breath was okay. I turned around to find Ally stirring occasionally in her sleep. That's when I realised that she was a deep sleeper.

Not wanting to wake her up, I sat softly on the bed and tried to remember yesterday's events. But my head wasn't ready to give me any rest. The pain had only increased, and I didn't know where Ally usually kept her Advils.

I searched for a pen and a post it note, both of which I found on her study table, and wrote down a note to her saying that I would be back in 10 minutes and have just gone out to take some pain killers, just incase she woke up and found the other side of the bed empty.

Sticking it on the large mirror, which I was sure was easy to look at, also which I was sure she would look at to check if she looked like hell, I took off.

Opening my house with the hidden keys, I ran up and swallowed down a couple of Advils, hoping it cures my throbbing head fast, I brushed my teeth, twice just in case I had a bad breath, I changed my clothes into a plain black tee and an unwashed jeans, I headed back to Ally's, planning to make her breakfast and apologising for my yesterday's inappropriate behaviour.

Intead, I found her yet sleeping. Quickly tiptoeing in her kitchen, I found a lady dressed in a maid costume. It didn't need a genius to figure out that she was indeed a maid. I didn't find it amusing that she had a maid, being rich and all.

I asked her where flour, cocoa powder, sugar and other ingredients were, to make chocolate pancakes. I knew she liked chocolate, so I simply hoped that she would like it.

Finding all the ingredients needed, I started mixing them into a fine batter. The aroma of cocoa powder spread all through the kitchen. Now when I say all through the kitchen, it's a great deal. Her kitchen was almost as huge as my house altogether. I had almost thought that maybe our houses were somewhere similar in size, but I was clearly the most stupidest person.