Warning ( 12 )

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

OMG!!! i can't even scream out loud. Who and which freaking idiot of a stalker writes stuff like that. I immediately did what a sane person would do. Ran into the closet and shut the door hard behind me. All I knew was that mom wasn't home nor was she coming soon. I quickly glanced around, seeing no one else.

Removing my robe, I wore a huge pajama and a full sleeve tee shirt before stepping out. Before I saw him, I heard him.

A man about 50 or maybe between 40 to 50 was sitting on my bed, laughing his ass off. The mirror was cleaned and hardly a few marks of the lipstick were left. That sonofabitch.

"Who are you? What do you want? First of all, how did you get in?" I showered him with questions. Even if I can fight, I have a fair chance of losing and I don't wanna risk it.

"Listen bitch" he started " I don't care who you are. I am only here to warn you. All that till now was fun, but I do not want you anywhere near Blake. Stay away from him. Get that?" and before I could answer, or more like reply with a smartass comeback, he was gone. Just like that he jumped out of the window. Wait... What just happened? What the hell is going on, damn it?

I chose to forget this off with a Goodnight sleep. Yeah, the best way to calm my heartbeat was to sleep it off. I just wish tomorrow is much much better.

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. It's just that I have a very important exam on Wednesday and I wanted some rest. I shall update super fast from Wednesday onwards. Until then, keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write.