Driving ( 17 )

ALEXANDRIA'S POV:

It's almost a month now, from the time when Blake told me about his past. Even after that, I hung out with him. Though I got a couple more notes from Robesphirre, it was fine. Blake had perfectly fit in, in the gang of Cindy, Daniel, Nicolas and me.

"Hey guys !" I said when I saw Nico and Blake walking towards me.

"Hi" They both replied at the same time. No, not creepy at all. Note my sarcasm.

"So I was thinking, we could hang out somewhere. Like go camping near the creek" I suggested. Blake had been very tensed and I thought this was a way to cheer him up.

Both of them agreed and then we went searching for Cindy and Dan. We found them near their lockers and told them the idea. We finally agreed to meet for a coffee in the evening and discuss everything out.

The rest of the day flew by very fast. I reached home to an empty house as usual. I kept my bag in it's place and decided to check on my Facebook quickly before Blake came to pick me up.

I had got about 17 new friend requests and 100 notifications. Great. Just great. Before I could go through everything, the door bell rung, indicating that Blake was here. I kept my phone in my jeans pocket and went to open the door.
Standing there was Blake with dark jeans and a hooded jacket. He looked good. Not that I looked bad...

I mean a ripped jeans,white singlet and a pink over top was not that bad, you know

"So we're ready. Let's go" suggested Blake.

"Can I, um... Drive?" I asked wondering if he would let me drive his motorbike. Guys usually don't 'cause they love their vehicles.

"You... Wanna drive? Like, this motorbike? Do you know how to?" he asked, slightly taken back by my request.

"Oh, Raph taught me. Can I?" I pleaded again.

He hesitated for a while and then said " Okay, but for gods sake, if anything happens, let me repeat, anything happens, you can consider yourself dead. Kay?" he asked, making sure his 'anything' was clear to me.

I just smiled and sat on the driver's seat asking him to follow my lead.

As soon as I started the killer-willer ( yeah, I named the motorbike that ), we zoomed off. Within 10 minutes, we had reached the Starbucks and he gave me thousands of instructions how to not drive like that as soon as I stopped killer-willer. He also said that if I drove smoothly, he'd let me drive it again sometime. I quickly agreed, wasting no time in thinking.

When we entered, we spotted the rest of the gang immediately. We waved to them, and sat next to them, which was not before placing our orders and getting it.

" so I was thinking that we could go to the creek this Saturday and camp out there. I mean, we haven't been there since years. It would be fun. We all could-" Cindy cut me.

"Yeah, I got that, but we could also invite some other people. You know, like the soccer team members, who we used to hang out with earlier, and all."

"Yeah, that would be great" Dan agreed, though I could see he wasn't happy with it. Of course, watching your ex, who you still like, ogling at shirtless hot guys in the night wasn't the most pleasant sight.

"I'll ask them. Gimme a sec" with that Blake walked away, for some call making. "Me too" Dan quickly added and left, walking where Blake had, not 10 seconds ago.

Wow!

They soon came back and told everyone that George (the soccer team captain), Ryan, Justin and Rosemary (Justin's girlfriend) would join us. Now that's a good gang.

With that planned, we decided to get a few tents, cooler, extra clothes, and stuff like that, needed for camping.

When everything was sorted out, we headed home to complete the unending asignments.

I was very excited to see what's gonna happen and how we would spend the night. I ain't thinking anything dirty, it's you if you felt something fishy for the night thingy...

A/N: Sorry... Short chapter and Longer time taken for update. The next chapter would be longer, I promise. Don't forget to think about their camping experience and fun. Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING