Bus ( 7 )

BLAKE'S POV:

I was watching the match and did not realise how late it was. By the time the match ended, it was already 11:14 pm. I did not even pay attention to wharever Ally had been saying and then she disappeared into thin air.

She must have said something but I was just too engrossed in the match to actually pay attention. She must have gone to sleep.

Then I thanked Raph for having me over and that he would be leaving in 2 days to Seattle. He asked me to come over tomorrow too. We have become good friends now. I hope we never fight. It might help in future. You never know.

I noticed something weird in that house. Something about Ally's father. There was a picture of a man in the living room, who I thought was her father, but nobody spoke about him. Not even did they mention a topic related to their dad.

Now, I obviously won't, but I thought she would ask me something about my personal life but no. None of them did. Not that I was not happy about it. Damn, I was so happy but not now.

So here I am, sleepy as hell, trying to get ready for school, but failing miserably as I close my eyes while walking around and tripping over small things.

I have half an hour to get ready, so I go to the washroom and brush my teeth, come out to wear a clothes, and check my hair. I guess I'll have to gel it. It actually suits me.

I got ready and go down. I watered my plants, which I love so very much, and head outside for some breakfast.

I can cook, pretty well if you might ask, but I am just too lazy and sleepy. I got up early now. I just gotta sleep, okay?

So, I head outside and see Ally come out in a hurry and she looked angry. Very angry. She was muttering something under her breath and slammed the door shut. Yes, slammed.

So I walked to her and asked her if she needs a ride to school.

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

I woke up in the morning to my alarm ringing. Urg... How much it crawls on my nerves, the alarm.

I ger ready and go down for food, when my phone starts ringing. I pick it up but not before checking the caller Id.It's Cindy. Why would she call me now. Unless she does not wanna be my ride to school.

I pick it up." Hey Cindy! How come you call me now? " I asked her. " Uh, hey! How are you?" she asked back.

"Cut the crap and tell me. What's wrong"

"Actually, I won't be able to come and pick you today. I have to meet someone. It's kinda important. I will give you the details later. Love ya" and with that she ends the call. Wow... Just amazing. Now what? Oh yes, Raph.

I go to his room and knock the door. I hear a groan and a go away from him. So I enter. Never listen to your brother, now.

I walk to him. His room is quite as huge as mine but he has a little extra space for his gym materials. Okay, who am I kidding. It's a lot more that a little.

I shake him and ask him to be up. "What do you want. Let me alone. Go sleep." he tells me. Well, we Petrova's are lazy asses.

"Please get up. Cindy isn't coming today. How will I go to school?" I ask, pleading him. Guess he slept late last night.

"Please Ally get someone else. Bye" and with that, he ends the conversation. He pulls the blanket over his head and sleeps. I can actually hear faint snoring and I know it's not fake.

I huff and get up. No use arguing with my brother. He always wins. Well, most of the times atleast.

So I go down again, only to face my mom who asks me why I am late. I sit down tell her the whole story, while eating, ofcourse. Pancakes with chocolate toppings. Yum...

I thank her for the food, and she tells me to take the bus today, since she has an important appointment. She is a doctor, and can't drop me to school. That gets me more angry. First the stupid alarm, then Cindy, than Raph and finally my mother. Does nobody care about me?

I tell her to go ahead and live her life while I die and yell at her saying that nobody gives a shit about me and open the main door.

A bit over dramatic but trust me, I hate the buses and all of them know that. I come out and see Blake making his way towards me.

He is wearing a blue button down tee pared with a jeans and a hooded jacket. He looked damn good.

So he made it towards me and asked " You look pretty much very, very happy. I ain't gonna interfere in your personal life, no. But if am gladly inviting you to ride with me to school, if you want that is." he asked,smirk evident on his face.

Don't even think about my face. I guess you could have lit a 440 volts tube light with it. I was smiling. No, grinning so widely, it must have been creepy. Very creepy. But I couldn't care less. I had no other option but bus untill not even 2 minutes ago, and now I have a ride. Wow life, you can be good at times.

In such times, I wonder why my mom wouldn't give me a motorcycle . Okay, most of the girls are afraid of them but I just love them. So what if they are usually ridden by guys, I am here to break the rules. This reminds me, I am gonna ask her for a motorcycle tonight.

Leaving my thoughts, I answer him. I tell him that I would be the most happy girl to ride right now.

He comes back to his cocky self back and remarks that I would only love to because I can't control myself. I smile at him sarcasticly and we walk towards our ride. A motorcycle . Now,now, not that I don't know how to drive one,Raph taught me, but that doesn't mean I won't behave like a cliché girl just to see his reaction.

This is going to be fun.

A/N: So this was chapter 7. Hope you enjoyed it. Fun is upcoming. I won't let you wait much longer. Promise to update roon. Until then, keep reading and don't forget to vote.

Your votes are the only thing that encourage me to write.

Also, I have registered for Wattys 2016, so all comments and votes are very much encouraged.

HAPPY READING