Hell of a Day ( 30 )

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

"So, why are you here? And who sent you?" he asked.

Eric smirked, and then started laughing hysterically. I stood there, rattled as to what he found funny in the question.

"Really? That's all you've got? Robesphirre was correct. You're just a mere kid. I bet you visit you momma every day. Mommy's boy, haven't you always been?" he laughed again. I felt my temper get out of control. Nobody can speak to Blake like that.

"And who exactly are you? Robby's boy? He tells you to chase me, you do. He tells you about Blake's history, you believe. Next he'll ask you to give him 'pleasure' and you will. Good going, slave..."

Blake looked back at me, obviously amused. He smirked and turned back to Eric once more.

"Obviously Robesphirre sent you here. What's his problem?" Blake groaned.

He searched for something, a syringe, and inserted the liquid inside it in Eric's body, surprisingly Eric didn't create a scene and fainted soon.

"What was in it?" I asked Blake, following him out of the room.

"Nothing serious. Only some stuff which would knock him unconscious for about 12 hours. Now, what I was planning was to scan Robesphirre and kill him." I stopped right in my tracks. Kill him? WTF???

"How... What... Where... What's wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? Look, you are saying this as heat of the moment. You're not being practical. Stop being impulsive and think. You can't go around killing people. What difference is left between you and him if you both go killing around." I tried to convince him otherwise, but he wouldn't just agree.

"I will gonna do what I plan to do. And yes, you are not involving yourself into this. Is that clear?" he asked, still being very businesslike.

"I will come with you." I stated as a matter of fact.

"I just told you-" I didn't let him complete his sentence, or order in my case.

"I will come" I repeated more firmly. "I want to be with you. I wanna see that son of a bitch struggling. Why not let him struggle his whole life, instead of a quick death?" I tried my luck once more.

He seemed to consider this option. After a few seconds, he asked, "Okay. We'll do that. But how?" And thatvwas something I didn't have answer to.

"I thought so" he stated, "Let's just go with murder."

"Okay, when?" I asked, still knowing that this was not a good idea. But since I like him so very much, I wouldn't let him take this risk alone. I wanna be there with him. I will take the blame if anyone spots us. I won't let him suffer.

"Tomorrow" he said. Oh no, not tomorrow.

"Can we delay it?" I asked sheepishly, rubbing my neck from behind.

"Why?" he frowned, obviously confused by my sudden change of behaviour.

"I... Um... Er... You know...uh.." I just seemed to be unable to form a sentence. Talk about coherence.
"You what, Ally?" he asked exasperated.

"I... Um..." wow, just thank my lack of words and the situation.

"Okay, what is it?" he asked once again, losing his temper slightly.

"Period pain.... Cramps.... Can't" was all I could say.

He face suddenly changed into an understanding one, and also a bit of irritation and lack of comfort. Boys... I sighed.

It's due soon, tomorrow, isn't it?" he asked, but before me answering, he groaned. I mentally thanked my periods amd their timing.

I always cried amd complained about them, cursed them. But today, they are like angel falling from the sky. Maybe by the time they are over, Blake changes his mind and talks something sensible.

"Fine, we'll go on coming Saturday." he negotiated. I smile and locked my arms around his neck. Standing on my tip toes, I kissed him.

He slowly smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around my lower back. We soon were making out, with him carrying me and my legs wrapped around his torso.

He somehow managed to walk back to his bedroom and gently laid me on his queen sized bed. His hand slipped into my t-shirt and his fingers slowly drawing circles on my stomach. I pulled off from the kiss and removed his shirt. My hands roamed all over his abbs. 6 packs... Nice... I pulled him back to me and kissed him feverishly. He slightly bit my lower lip, and swiped his tongue over it, silently asking me permission for a tango.

I opened my mouth and the battle of dominance started. I let him win easily as my hands worshipped his chest.

He slightly groaned, pulling out of our kiss. I furrowed my brows, sad from the lack of contact.

"Tell me to stop right now, else I would loose all my control. Tell me, or I'll take you right now." he whispered, his voice full of authority.

How could I stop him when he was making me feel crazy from head to toe. How could I stop him when all I wanted to do was tear his shirt and lick his chest. But somehow I uttered a 'stop' and he backed off.

"You don't know how hard if was for me to stop." he said. I closed my eyes, taking the surrounding and situation in. When I had gotten up for jogging, the thought of these many events taking place hadn't crossed my mind at all.

"Babe, you're fine? You look pale" Blake concluded with concern. This was the first time he had called me babe. He did not prefer in name calling between couples, so this was something to be remembered.

"Yeah! Just thinking. I- I think I need to go home amd sleep it off. The stress I mean." I said. Giving him a small peck on his lips, I wished him good bye and left his house.

As soon as I reached my room, I pulled the blankets over amd fell asleep, without putting up an alarm.

*~*

When I woke up, I realised that it was morning already. I went down and saw my mom home. Where did the sun rise from this morning? I'm sure somewhere around south.

"Hi darling. Yesterday when I returned, I found you sleeping, so I didn't wake you up. Either ways, you woke up earlier that usual. It's just-" she looked down at her watched and said "-5:15am. Well, I fell sad to tell you, I won't be coming home tonight. I'll be back around tomorrow afternoon, by the way. Some important work has come up. "

"No problem" I smiled at her and went upstairs to my room to get freahed.

While I was bathing, I felt a sudden unbearable pain in my stomach. Shit, cramps. Today is gonna be a hell of a day...

*~*

My period had started around lunch break, and well since then, I'm practically shooing everyone away. Amd since Cindy, Dan and Nico know how badly I treat anyone around me, they smartly kept away from me the whole day. I told Blake to leave me alone causeI didn't wanna hurt their sentiments, but now Blake thinks it's because of yesterday. Really??

Mom's gone to work, so here I am, alone in my bedroom getting bored. Blake had called me 8 times till now. The first few times I picked it up and told him it's because of monthly issued but he won't leave it. After some time, I started to downright ignore his calls.

Suddenly the door bell rang, scaring the crap outta me. I groaned something unintelligent about girl sufferings and opened the door.

Right in front of me stood a very handsome Blake....

A/N: I wanna inform you that I have joint chapter 6 and 7. It won't be noticeable to those who started reading this book after I did so. Don't worry, tge story remains exactly same.
Hope you liked this chapter. The next might be kinda cliché. Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING