Autumn ( 6 )

I would like to dedicate this chapter to 'Cola_Blast_13' for voting on every chapter.

Also, a very important note:
All this while, the places where it was written football is changed to soccer. So now, Blake plays soccer and not football. Sorry for the changes :-(

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

Tonight, he is coming for dinner. When I reached home, my mom was sitting on the couch and watching TV. She took a leave today to cook? WOW...just amazing...

I asked her why she invited Blake. She had asked me how I know him, so I told her about us being in the same school. She got excited and told me to be ready.

According to her, he is new and a boy. Which means that he won't know how to cook because of which we must be good neighbours and help him.

Why is my mom so stereotypical? Did she even ask him if he knows how to cook? At times she acts like an over enthusiastic kid.

So here I am, getting ready. My mom asked, or rather ordered me, to wear something girly. OMG mom! Are you trying to arrange a wedding between us?

While I was combing my hair, something hit my window. I immediately ran towards it and opened it.

There standing in the other house was this hot, hot, hot guy in white shirt and blue jeans. Damn it Blake, why are you so hot?

" Hey, you ready? When shall I come" he asked me with a smirk. Is the smirk permanently plastered on his face? I won't be surprised if so.

"Do I look anywhere near ready? And you could have called me instead of hitting the window with whatever you threw." I said.

" Oh really? For that, I would need your phone number which I don't have. Also, this seemed to be more cliché idea."

"Really? Anyways, listen to me carefully. If you do such things in front of my brother, you won't come to school tomorrow. He will personally take care that you reach the hospital instead. Also, I will give my number to you later. By the way, he is going to leave for Seattle by day after tomorrow, so I will be free from then" I said and winked.

" Are you ready or not? " my mom shouted from below. "Guess I gotta go. Bye, meet you soon" I shut the window and stood in front of the mirror to continue combing my hair.

I pulled up my hair in french plait and sat downstairs, waiting for the door bell to ring.

Within 5 minutes it rang, and mom opened it. There stood this devilishly handsome guy with flowers in his hand. He gave it to my mom and stepped in.

I raised my eye brow at him, and while nobody was looking, he winked at me.

My brother soon came out of his room, and the 2 guys said hello to each other.

Well, this is gonna be fun.

BLAKE'S POV :

"Oh, hey son, how are you? And wow! Such beautiful flowers you have got there. These are Ally's favourite ones. " her mom said . She is a sweet lady. I can relate her to my mom easily.

"I'm really well. How are you though? You know you didn't have to stress yourself out for this dinner, right?" I asked her looking at the mess she was in. It wasn't that she looked bad or anything, just that her hair was out and her apron was yet tied.

"Didn't I tell you that you can call me Jenny? Oh, and not everyday do I get do this, darling." she replied.

" Ofcourse, she even took a sick leave for this. " Ally muttered. I turned back at her and she looked surprised as I heard it. She quickly apologised. I don't think her mom heard it. She turned away, telling us to come and eat whenever we wish and called Raphael, Ally's elder brother, down to meet me.