Hormones ( 21 )

BLAKE'S POV:

Well, that was something new. And her challenge, I would be waiting for it. How could I not? Upon that, I wish she could have somehow covered her nipples. I felt embarrassed for doing it to her, but more that that, I was excited. Well, atleast the member in my south was. He was so hard, I wonder how she didn't see it.

Not much later, we all had settled down. Ally, having access to her bag, changed into her own clithes and wore her inners too. I don't know whether to be happy or not. I mean, sure I was enjoying the view, but my friend southwards was not helping. Good that it went back to normal. I literally had to adjust it back before anyone noticed. Phew! That was hell of a job.

"Hey, you coming?" George asked, coming from god knows where and bringing me back from la la world.

"Yeah, sure. Just lemme strip out of my track pants and I'll join you, in the water." I replied.

My mind wandered off imagining Ally in a bikini. How her curves might look. How her skin might shine due to sunscreen. How the drops of water may glide down the curve of her waist or stomach. How the girl in wet hair would look. Okay, that's it, Mr. Horny. Control it.

I went back in the tent, and saw Ally in a loose fitted t-shirt and shorts. Her hair left open, hung loosely around her shoulders, and ended some where on her back. She was just standing there, doing nothing. Huh?

"Hey, what ya doing? Everyone is in the water, why are you here?" I asked. Yeah, everyone was in the water, well, except for me and her.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, not bothering to mask the concern.

"Yeah, completely." she gave me one of those smiles, which actually said, 'oh dear, you don't know me. Be ready for some fun'. And I'd all but deny the fact that it actually scared me.

But I preferred to leave it right there.

"Okay, if you don't mind, would you go out? I have gotta change." I told her, pointing at my legs, trying to indicate my pants.

"Oh yeah, sure" she winked and left. Something is really wrong. Creepy wrong.

I changed into my swimwear and left my pant on the bed, which I was gonna wear after the swim and went out.

There, I saw all our gang taking chances to dive directly into the water. Ally was yet dry and not in her swimming suit or bikini. That's good. I hope she strips herself right here.

No, I'm not a creep or anything. Just a teenager. And having control over teenage hormones is tough. Can't help that now, can I.

"-can't go in. It might be cold and I'm not even slightly wet. No. "Ally was saying something. Maybe they were trying to put her in. Oh, well I would have helped if so.

Everyone else was wet except for her, and apparently nobody had yet turned around to find me watching this show, so I guess she'll have to go right in. Oh my poor Ally. (note the sarcasm)

"Okay okay." she agreed after a lot of pestering from the others.

"Remove those clothes and show your bikini, dude!" Cindy ordered. Oh, time for the show.

She smiled not so sweetly and then pulled off her t-shirt and pants, to reveal a hot green bikini with the sexiest body ever known to mankind.

Please don't blame me for my hormones, but they are fucking jumping right now

Please don't blame me for my hormones, but they are fucking jumping right now. The bikini was actually damn simple and plain, but it suited her perfectly.

She was gonna burn my eyes with her hotness, but thank Cindy, she forced Ally to dive into the water.

She came up soon, and started laughing. Then her eyes met mime and her eyes got that mysterious mischievous glint back. She smiled too.

Maybe I should be worried.

A/N: I know, another short chapter and lots of time taken for the update, but I'm truly and sincerely sorry. Hope you liked a whole chapter with Blake's point of view. Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING