Afraid of motorcycle ??? ( 8 )

ALEXANDRIA'S POV:

As we walked towards the bike, he asked, " You fine? Why do I get a feeling that you do not prefer motorcycles?" he asked. Only if you know the truth, darling, would you shut up.

"Um... Maybe I might not be it's greatest fan..." I lied. Well, I am a marvellous actor, do not doubt my skills there.

"Oh darling, you don't have to be scared, or nervous. I won't drive rash, and that's unless you want me to. I actually prefer rash and hard. How about you?" he aske, with a wink, I might add.

"Oh god... Please, are we done with the double meanings?" I asked.

"Oh no, I was talking about the ride, what did you think?  Don't tell me you thought about sex, did you. Urg.... At times I wonder how you can be so perverted?"  he said the last part in high pitch like a girl.

" Oh you imitate girls so badly. Now, we don't wanna be late today, do we. Let's go." I pulled him by his jacket to sit on his bike.

He sat on it, with his signature smirk plastered on his face. He asked me to sit behind him, and so I did. Did he forget that I have a badass brother and had the hottest guy in school as my boyfriend? How could he actually think that I can be afraid of motorcycles???

I sat behind him and positioned my palms on his shoulders. He grinned and looked at me through the rear view mirror and said, "You know you can hold me properly. Tighter. Like somewhere around my waist?" Huh... As if.

I gave him a sarcastic smile but wrapped my arms around his torso. He gave me a helmet and told me to wear it. Though my hair would get spoiled, I did not argue. All of this to see the shock on his face.

He roared the engine to life and turned back and said something I could not hear. Either ways, I think it's something about me being afraid about riding a motorcycle .

As soon as he started, I slowly untangled my arms off his body and started drawing shapes on the back of his back. He looked back, like actually turned back leaving us open for accidents, and I saw two huge eyes and a small smile playing on his lips. I smirked and let myself live the moment. I removed my helmet and open my hands wide so that it would look like I am trying to imitate a bird flying in the sky. But I didn't give a damn. It's my life and I will live it my way, enjoying every single second.

I heard him screem something along the lines 'you lier, you aren't afraid of motorcycles, are you?' and 'wear your helmet, damn it' but like I said, I don't give a damn.

But that moment had to end soon. We reached the school and had to get down. Bloody, suckish life. Couldn't let me enjoy 5 more minutes.

We got off and for the first time I saw Blake not smirked or grinning but genuinely smiling. Wow, he has got some cute dimples there. I felt a strong need to poke his cheek but I controlled myself. I can't do that. We're hardly even friends. Okay, maybe we're friends but not that close yet.

"Why didn't you tell me you aren't scared of motorcycles. You didn't have to act so, you know." he said

"Where's the fun in that? And yes, I like riding them. I love them. I want one, but nobody allows me to buy. Not that I can't, but I don't wanna disappoint my mom." I told him.

He smiled at me, again. "You can ask me for a ride whenever you want." he offered me. Damn, he was good at it. Impressing girls, I mean.

From there, we walked towards our classes but before that, I remembered that I had to talk to Cindy. So I told him that I had to meet someone else and waved hin goodbye.

I walked towards the locker room, where Cindy had promised she would come the first thing in the morning and tell me what's going on.

And there she was, standing all by herself, waiting for me. I ran, or rather jogged towards her to tell how my Blake had driven me here, but the look I saw on her face was enough to set me back.

She looked pale and had dark circles beneath her eyed. She was hiding something and maybe she was here to tell me.

"Hey honey, what happened"  I asked her.

"I... I found who they are."  And that was all needed for me to hug her and her to spill all the tears she had stored.

A/N: This chapter was only meant to be a filler but I guess the last part made it up. Guess who 'they' are. Keep reading and don't forget to vote.

HAPPY READING