Lunch ( 4 )

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

Most of the day went well. Though the lectures were boring, they were better than having him with me. Especially if he is right next to you.

By the time lunch came, I had had one class with Dan, and after comparing our classes, we found out that I was sharing totally three classes with him.

While I was heading towards the canteen, I saw a crowd gathered near the play ground. The soccer practice was supposed to be happening last class, so there must be another fight going on.

Dan was one of the soccer players, so I know most of the things happening in the team. It seems a new kid had joined in and he plays epic soccer .

So I went there, tying to see past the crowd. I must have surely elbowed atleast 10 people and got elbowed by 15.

When I passed the crowd, what I saw completely shocked me.

There standing in the centre were two boys. One was facing me and at that sight , I would have killed the other guy standing against him. What? I had learned kick boxing. My brother had taught me. He was one of a badasses. Or rather is.

The guy standing in front of me was Daniel. He looked awful. He had a bruise on his right cheek and a cut on his lip. But that did not mean he was losing.

On the other side, the guy whose back was turned towards me looked quite similar. I couldn't recognise him. Well, I know almost all of the soccer players. The parties they host are marvellous.

So I did what came my mind first. I stepped between the fight and yelled "stop". Only then did I realise how crazy the crowd was going, shouting 'fight, fight, fight ' and had stopped abruptly.

Also I realised who the other guy was. He was the new guy. Blake. When I looked at Blake, he looked shocked and... guilty , while Daniel looked angry.

I yelled the crowd to go away and they did not need to be told twice. I was quite popular as a fighter in our school. Once, a guy had teased Nicolas over his piercings and had to face my wrath. He had his nose fractured atleast for a week and the news had spread fast, resulting in the school getting scared of me for a few days. But soon after, it was back to normal.

Then I turned to face Daniel, and gave him the are you going to explain look and he quickly muttered, "It was all his fault. I  was just defending you."

Then I turned to face Blake who was looking down the whole time.

BLAKE'S POV:

She looked at me, waiting for a reply. The way people had listened to her and left, I was sure not to mess with her. She is special.

So I looked down and muttered an apology under my breath. I doubt she ever heard it. I usually don't say sorry. Not after.....

"What did you do?" she asked impatiently. Guess she didn't hear me. Good only. So I replied "I might have...you know, um... told you were one of a piece and had a bet that I will take you down tonight, at my... Um.... party." Wait a second. Did I just stammer? I never stammer. Guess she has an effect on me.

I ignored that strange feeling and looked up at her.

Her eyes are huge, black, jet black. She is beautiful. Her eyes are just like Layla's.

She was shocked. Probably even annoyed at me, so I truthfully apologised again, but this time loudly. She sighed and warned me not to do it again and walked away.

I bet I must have become popular by now considering the soccer match, my looks, parties and now fight.

ALEXANDRIA'S POV:

I looked into his eyes and saw how he actually was sorry, so I let him go and walked away with Daniel.I don't know if he is good or not.

When we arrived at our usual table, Nicolas and Cindy had already started to eat. As soon as they saw us, Nico stared at us wide-eyed. Dan yet had to clean up.

Cindy immediately got up, hurt evident on her face, including shock. I guess she forgot that she was pissed on Dan.

It was her reflex action. She soon realised and came to me. She ignored him and asked me why we were late.

Nico just stared at us. He was never the one to show affection, though we all know he loves us as much as we love him.

So we sat on our seats. Dan excused himself to get him and me food. A way to not face Cindy.
So I started telling them how I reached there and calmed the matter when someone taped on my shoulder. Assuming it was Dan, I asked him to sit.

"Thanks" he said. I recognised the voice not belonging to Dan, so I looked up to see him. What is he doing here?

A/N: Yay!!! Another cliff hanger. How was it? Please comment and all suggestions accepted. Keep reading and don't forget to vote.

By the way, who's Layla???

Also the above picture is Alexandria. I have randomly picked it from internet, whoever suited the best . You can imagine her as whoever you want.

HAPPY READING