Eric ( 29 )

ALEXANDRIA'S POV:

"It was the day I had turned 12. My birthday. Mom was busy in the preparations for my birthday party. Raph had gone for his soccer practice. Though he loves me, his soccer coach would have screwed him for not coming. So yeah, he had gone for about an hour and a half, but he was gonna come back for the party.

"I was totally excited, so when we got a call from the cake shop where we had ordered my cake, saying that they would deliver it within the next 2 hours, I grew impatient. Call it a stupid move, dick ass move, whatever you want, but I went and tried to convince my dad so that we could get the cake ourselves. Before 2 hours.

"My dad decline a fair amount of times, but since I used to rarely demand for anything that much, he gave in.

"We both took our seats in my dad's car and took off. All the way, I kept blabbering shit. I was just that excited. I remember my dad had out of no where, randomly chuckled, but I never got to know why. Maybe because I was talking stuff so crazily or childishly, or what?

"Either ways, he smiled all the way. We picked our cake and on the way back..." That's when I lost it all over again and started crying again. Damn it, I was letting it all go in front of Blake. What must he feel about this. He has lost many more of his beloved people, and here I am literally pooling this place with my tears. I swear you should send me to a desert. They'll get all the water they want, thanks to my tear glands.

While I was mentally blabbering, Blake had hugged me close to him. It almost comforted me enough to stop crying. Almost. But them, I started all over again. I'm such a pussy.

"Well, duh! You do have a pussy, darling" Mindy! She was back on such a wonderful time. Note the sarcasm. I didn't bother replying to her and just muffled a 'thankyou' into Blake's chest. He felt good.

Suddenly, I felt like banging him. No, I shouldn't feel like that. Wrong timing, you stupid hormones. I ignored the sudden fire between my legs and embrqced Blake myself.

After about 10 minutes, I continued, "When we were on our way back home, I was shit excited. I kept distracting him. I wasn't supposed to open the cake box till we reached home, but me being the jack ass that I am, I opened it. Right then, he took a right turn for a shorter way home . My hand slipped and the cake went and fell all over my dad's jeans.

"He was a bit of short tempered man. But he used to usually stay calm around me. The jeans he had worn was the one his mom had given him, a month before she had died. Death due to age, so that was not much of a shock. Okay, back to the topic, he got pissed. He-he started to scold me for not listening to him. He checked that there were no other vehicles on the road, and then turned to look at the mess that I had made."

"Right then.... Then a women, pregnant women popped out of nowhere in the middle of the road. He was a little too late to stop the car perfectly. He turned the driving whell to the left, trying to save both, actually three lives. The woman, me and the growing baby inside her.

"I don't know if she screemed of ran or what, but our car crashed to the nearby tree. The wind shield broke and the pieces of glass struck both of us. I was lucky, since the left of the car had been damaged. But dad," I couldn't complete the rest. Though I don't doubt for a second that Blake didn't understand it.

He hugged me for the millionth time today. And I cried for the, well non-stop. He muttered sweet, convincing words in my ears, trying to say that it wasn't my fault. But who was he to judge me? I knew that I was the one at fault here.

Just when my tears started to dry and Blake started to release me from our hug, we heard something fall in the room beside ours. We both looked at each other and immediately sat up.

The man who had attacked me was awake. And we had to confront him now.

*~*

As soon as we entered the room in which the attacker was we saw that he had broken a flower vase by most probably kicking it, and was yet struggling against the rope tied tightly on his hands and waist to a bed. Did he really think Blake was foolish enough to leave him open? Well, Blake isn't foolish at all, if you were wondering that is.

"Ally, do you wanna go out, or can you handle violence?" Blake asked me, but not glancing at me even once. His voice had gone suddenly from calm, collected and soothing to harsh and rough.

"I'll stay." I replied, but I guess he knew I wouldn't leave either ways.

"Okay, close the door behind you. The windows are closed already, so don't worry about them. We can't risk anyone getting to know what's going to take place here." he said, acting all strong, as if to scare the man with words.

Yet, I followed as he said, trying not to take any risks. I know better than to talk or make any kind of move irrelevant to the situation. Blake can be sweet at times, many times, but when he is pissed, you should know to do anything but talk or interrupt.

He walked towards the man and removed the duct tape off his mouth, allowing him to answer the questions he might ask.

"So, who sent you here? Before answering, I want you to know that you'll get only limited time to answer. If you take extra time, then the answer will be taken as a false one, after which- wait a second. Ally, go to my room. In the 3rd drawer from the left, you'll find acid in a corner. Can you get it?" he asked.

Now I was scared would have been the understatement of the year. I was practically shivering. Why did he keep acid in his room? Could he...? No, suicide isn't his thing. And he wouldn't chuck it on anyone else. Then why?

"Are you gonna get it, Ally?" he snapped, impatiently.

"Huh.. Yeah. Will be right back." I ran back to his bedroom and i opened the drawer. An acid bottle was kept in the top right corner of it. I picked it carefully so as to not let it touch me, and walked back to the room where Blake was sitting.

When I entered, I heard an unknown voice say, "-is Eric. What ya gonna do about that, boy? Punish me, ah! How about I give that girl of yours a good punishment tonight?" The mere sound of it made me shiver, making goosebumps appear all over my hands, and even on my neck.

Both of them turned only after I made a sound to grab their attention. And by the way, it was pretty much clear that disgusting words uttered with respect to me, were done by none other than the guy, whose name I suppose is Eric.

"Thanks" Blake glanced at me after I handed over the acid bottle to him. I muttered a 'careful' after him, which I doubt he even paid attention at.

"Okay, so you get about 3 seconds to respond to the questions asked by me. If you take any longer, this acid will be poured over you, get that?" Blake addressed Eric.

"So, why are you here? And who sent you?" he asked.

A/N: I very stupid ending, I know. And by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Though be-lated. Of course there is absolutely no excuse for the late update.
But after the holidays, our exams started immediately, and I had no time to write. I truly apologise for it.
Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.
You are free to tell me whose POV you prefer.

HAPPY READING