Escape from Friends( 34 )

Important question at the end. Please don't skip.

BLAKE'S POV:

I am cheated with. By my friends. You won't believe what happened. Anyways, Ally would tend to ask why I was late, so I really don't wanna repeat the whole story twice.

I quickly ran home, sprayed some super masculine deodorant, ruffled my hair just the way Ally likes, changed from a simple plain polo t shirt to a black plain tee. I put on a checkered shirt on it and left the buttons undone. Giving a final look to myself in the mirror, I was ready to go.

After grabbing my motor bike keys, I locked the door and hurried to pick up Ally. After knocking on the door, I decided to face the truth and checked the time.

8:43 pm. Shit. I'm so sure Ally would have gotten pissed. Ally opened the door, breaking me from my thoughts. Infact filling me with dirty, naughty thoughts. Thoughts like taking her right at the back of the door. Crazy thoughts of her moaning loudly on the bed, with me on top of her, pounding into her roughly filled my brain. Break out of it, Blake. I really need to get laid. No sexual intercourse is having bad effects on me.

"Are you done checking me out like a freak? Now be kind enough to explain why you are late, before I slam the door right on your face" she managed to break me from my thoughts, and although she basically ordered me to do something, her voice was simply sin. Just so smooth and soft, as if talking to a small boy instead of a well grown-up. Wait, was she trying to insult me. No, never mind

"It's a long st-"

"I'm all up for stories. Either ways you are late, more wasted time would not do any bad." she told, letting me in. Sitting on the couch was Cindy while Ally simply stood leaning on the arm of the couch, arms crossed against her chest.

"Cindy, did you not know what the boys had planned?" I asked a Cindy who looked as furious as a tiger who just lost her prey and is starving, ready to pounce on her food, or here, me.

"What are you talking about, Blake? You need to be more specific. What did the boys do?" she asked, while Ally just stood there, glaring at me.

"You really don't know?" I questioned, but still continued "You have no clue what the guys did? Well this is what happened -

~3 and half hours ago~

I was trying to clean up this messy house when my phone started ringing. Looking at the caller Id, I answered the call.

"Hey man, what are you up to?" asked Nico.

"Oh nothing, just cleaning up and all, you know. What about you?" I asked back.

"Oh, the rest of the guys, including some if the football and soccer players, have assembled here in my house, and we all miss you. You coming?" he asked, and I was so sure they all would be having fun, since I could hear them cheer from behind for something.

"Yup, will be there in 45" I replied, making a note to myself to be back within an hour. After changing to suitable clothes from just a pair of boxers, not before getting a quick shower, I was ready to go.

~2 hours and 45 minutes ago~

"You told me the football and soccer players are here. It's only you, me, Daniel, George and Justin here!" I groaned after accusing Nico of telling a lie.

"Come on man, we guys should hang out like the girls..." stated Justin, grinning like a child on Christmas.

"Fine whatever, I have to go in an hour anyways."

"Okay then, foosball or x-box?" asked George.

~1 hour and 47 minutes ago~

"Guys I need to go..." I stated, although I didn't remove my eyes off the soccer match we were watching. It was already past an hour and I had to leave. If I came home after the party, I would just end up slipping over something or breaking something. Yup, my house was just that messy.

"Yeah, yeah, you can go, just 5 more minutes" exclaimed Justin

After about 8 minutes, I asked "Guys, could you please pause the damn game so that I can leave?"

"What is gonna happen if you stay dude?" asked Daniel.

"Oh... Um, I have to clean up my house and have to get some flowers ir something for Ally. We have a date tonight. I mean we're just gonna go clubbing but I want it to be more gentleman type." I explained.

"Stop being such a pussy, Blake. Going home so early is only gonna give you a good headache. Just stay and watch, man." commented Nico.

~45 minutes ago~

"Guys, I really need to leave. I should have been home by now. How the hell do you open this damn door?" I asked Nico, after endless efforts of trying and opening the door.

"Blake! This is the 42nd time I'm telling you, when Justin went, he by mistake took the keys with him. When you tried to open the door was when even I realised. I have no clue why I gave my only keys to him. He's on his way back, it'll take another half an hour" Nico sighed.

I saw Daniel grinning naughtily and it was very much obvious that Nico was holding his laughter back. The smug look on George's face wasn't doing any good either. And me, well I'm not that dumb to not have figured out that this was the guys's plan.

Finally, my brain started working and I realised that houses usually do have a back door. His, being one of the big houses, would have one too.

"Where is your back door? Obviously the house has more than one damn door." I spoke out my thoughts.

"Um... What are you talking about?" asked Nico. I was able to see the fear in his eyes. God! Did they really think they could trap me here? I pushing him aside and walked towards the back of the house.

Just as I had depicted, there was a door opening to the back yard. I simply walked out,but not before screeming out "Such a flop, buddy"

Running towards my motor bike, I quickly brought the engine alive.

~15 minutes ago ~

I quickly ran home, sprayed some super masculine deodorant, ruffled my hair just the way Ally likes, changed from a simple plain polo t shirt to a black plain tee. I put on a checkered shirt on it and left the buttons undone. Giving a final look to myself in the mirror, I was ready to go.

~Present~

"- and that is why, thanks to your wonderful friends, I was late. And we have already wasted 15 minutes, so I think it'd be best if we leave right now" I ended.

The look both the girls were giving me was... I have no clue how to explain it, but all it meant was are-you-serious or is-that-the-truth.

"Come on" I urged.

She finally walked out if the door, with me following her like a lost puppy. Ouch, that surely gave my masculinity a deep cut.

Sitting on the motorbike, we speeded off to the club. On reaching there, we didn't have to show our fake ID's. Ally was well known here. Or atleast her mom was, since they just smiled at her.

"He's with me" she informed the security guy.

"Oh okay. You can go in. Have a good time Ally." he replied.

"Oh, you too, Sammy" Saying that, she entered in, making me follow her yet again. Humph...

A/N: I know, I know. Short chapter. *sheepishly smiling* but my exams just got over. Now I'm free to write. So tell me if you like the book till now.
By the way, important question: Blue or black? Chose fast. Also, reply quickly cause the majority wins. You'll get to know what it is for in the next update. Until then, keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING