Mystery Man ( 11 )

BLAKE'S POV:

I got my Black coffee and sat on one on the chairs in Starbucks. People were staring at me. Again. I used to like this attention before but now, it's just plain irritating.

I raised my eyebrow at some of them and they turned away. Sitting alone and drinking coffee is not the best thing in the world, you know.

My mind wandered off to the time when Ally was angry and asked me the questions. Even I ain't sure why I came to her when I had so many better options. The soccer gang was inviting me anyways.

I shouldn't have come.

I, for once, know that Cindy had been crying. I don't know her well, but as a friend, I do care. Ally was practically fuming when Cindy left, tears running down her cheeks.

But it was fun seeing how clumsy Ally can get. I mean, how did she now see the door AND the chair.

Anyways, I'll have to finish my coffee and return back to school before the next class begins.

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

I ran behind Cindy but all in vain. All thanks to Blake, the great. Did he just have to come there? Now who knows when she'll tell me. And why did she have to run for the stupid track team for 2 years, damn it?

Now, I have no other option but to leave for my class.

*~*

The whole day passed by but I did I get even one chance to talk to Cindy?  NO.... She avoided me the whole time. Blake, though, he came back and apologised like about freaking thousand times.

Just exaggerating.

But he really apologised many times. He also invited me for a party this Saturday. Thank god Raph is leaving tomorrow at 7 o' clock. Flight is at 9.

I went home, trying to spend as much time with Raph as possible.  I am gonna miss him.

"Hey Al, what are you doing in my room?" Raph asjed when I knocked his door and entered.

" Oh, nothing. I just wanted to steal every thing you own seeing that you are leaving tomorrow. " I said sarcasticly. "Of course I am wishing to spend time with you. Me gonna miss ma beeg bro, you know" I said tge last part childishly.

"Ow sweety...... Come're" I walked to him and hugged him, wishing he woulda stayed for a couple of days...  Nope, weeks more.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's gotten into you? Did something happen?" suddenly his mood changed." Tell me, did someone do anything to you?" okay people, my over protective brother is back.

"No" I chuckled. "I'm just gonna miss you".

"Are you sure?" he asked, of course.

"Hm..." before I could say anything else, mum called us downstairs for dinner. We yelled a ' coming ' and jogged down.

After a good meal, I thanked my mom and skipped up the stairs. On reaching my room, I had a nice, long shower and jumped on the bed, planning to change from my bath robe after a few minutes.

As I got up, I saw something and immediately became alert. I could feel someone in my room. I could sense the presence of a second person. My door was closed and nobody would come in, especially without me getting to know.

Having hardly worn anything didn't help me feel any better.

"Who is it?" I merely whispered. Of course, no answer. Well, having a super huge room can have such disadvantages too.

I walked towards my mini library, thinking that I heard footsteps in there. By the time I came back with no such luck of who the person is, I started getting more and more scared. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before.

That's when another terrible thing just had to happen. Or had to be done by the mystery man. On my mirror (full length), some one had written something with my lipstick. Not that I use it, but my dresser had to be filled with something, right.

It was written,
' YOU LOOK HOT WITHOUT CLOTHES '

OMG!!! What's going on?

A/N: Another cliff hanger. Who do you think is with her in the room? I am waiting for the reply... And no, my exams ain't over. Only one done yet, tomorrow is social science. History sucks... Wish me luck, people. And don't forget to thinking who this mystery man is. Is he related to Ally's past? Is he a crazy stalker? Wonder, wonder, wonder... Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write.

HAPPY READING