Nightover ( 31 )

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

Oh god, he had roses in his hand. He looked so fucking smoking hot, while I looked like a homeless racoon.

"Can I?" he gestured to come inside.

"Ofcourse" I stepped back, letting him enter. I took the flowers from his hands amd placed them in a vase, but not before thanking him for them. I asked him to come upstairs, where I was watching Titanic for the 1037th time. Every time I watched it, I cried.

He came up and made himself comfortable on the bed. With a sigh I joined him and pressed resume.

"Okay, now you shouldn't remember this day when you feel good." I frowned confused as to what he was talking about, but he continued obliviously.

"So how are you feeling? Do you want me to... Like... Masage you or something? No-no not like that, only like your shoulder or something?" he asked, slightly scratching the his neck. A habbit of his when he was nervous.

"Answer to your first question, I feel like shit. I feel like punching someone damn hard, but have no energy to move them. Secondly you can't actually masage the whole of my body. Everything hurts." I replied

After a moment of silence, he asked if he could buy me an ice cream. That reminded me of cookie and dough flavoured ice cream tubs in our refrigerator.

"Could you please to down and get 'em?" I asked sweetly, blinking my eyes furiously. He just smiled and took the flight.

Oh, such a darling boyfriend have I got.

Within seconds he was back with 2 tubs of ice cream. He handed one to me and sat near me. I made him lie down and snuggled into his side. He smelt strongly masculine with his cologne adding to the fragrance.

Soon, I fell asleep into his arms with my head on his arm and hand on his chest.

BLAKE'S POV :

She was soon asleep upon my arms, snoring softly. Titanic was yet going on so I continued watching it on Netflix. After it got over, I had nothing to do but think of the situation we were in.

Also, my date with Ally had gotten cancelled. I planned on taking her out tomorrow. Let her rest today.

Thinking of everything, I found myself slowly getting lost in my dreams.

I woke up due to something fall. Immediately I realised that Ally was no longer next to me. I sat uo and looked around, only to find her sheepishly smiling at me. When I looked for anything out of place, I found that she had dropped a water bottle from which she usually drinks water.

"Sorry. I just wanted to drink water. I thought I'd just get it, drink and go back to sleep again. I'm sor-" she was apologising for no reason, so I stopped her.

I got up and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and kissed her. It was only supposed to be a peck to make her shut up, but she was just to addictive. She was like a drug which you want to have and never let go.

The kiss intensified and the fire within us ignited even more. But suddenly she groaned. And not tue moaning kind of groan but the hurting one. Shit, dis I somehow hurt her? I can't hurt her. I can't lose her. She is the only person alive, except for my mother who is in coma, who I truly care for. I can't let her go.

"Wha- what happened? Did I huet you? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" she didn't let me completely my sentence.

"No no. It's just cramps. It hurts, that's all." she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. I carried her bridal style to the bed to drop her.

She shrieked and started screeming. "Put me down. Blake... Put me down. Please... You'll end up dropping me. Put me the fuck down."

I just laughed and gently placed her on the bed. She laid down, and this time, when she smiled her eyes showed it too. My fingers made way into her hair. I caressed her locks with my fingers, staring at her intently. I saw a small tint of blush forming on her cheeks, which made my own smile widen.

"You're staring" she stated the oh so obvious fact. I chucked and reaponded, "Proudly. God! You're so beautiful. Inside and out"

She blushed furiously. Starting from her neck to her ears and cheek, she was completely red. She is so strong and independent yet cute and shy. How's that even possible?

Shit! I sound like a whipped pussy. What's wrong with me. Am I actually falling for her? Catch me Ally, before I fall too deep for you...

*~*

ALEXANDRIA'S POV :

He left an hour ago, that is around 5 o'clock. After simply cuddling with each other, we played scrabble and watched Pretty Little Liars. He was not really a big fan of the show, so he changed it to soccer match. Soon left, but not before dropping a huge bomb.

We have a date tomorrow.

At 11:30am. What the fuck. What kind of a date is that? When I asked him what kind of clothes I should wear, ahe just shrugged and said strictly 'no dresses'. Only casuals like jeans and shirt or something like that.

Now what do I wear? Who keeps a date at such time? Only Blake. I called Cindy and asked her to come here and help me plan stuff. When I told her about the sudden date, she got all jumpy and happy and promised that she'd be here in 20 minutes, that is any time now.

I started pacing back and forth when the door bell rang. I ran towards it and quickly pulled Cindy inside.

Only then did I noticed that she had come with a small bag, indicating that she won't be leaving me anytime soon. Nightover it is.

"So... What's going on between you two??? Huh huh??" she winks at me and hits her shoulder on mine

"Seriously? Nothing. We just have a date tomorrow, so I was hoping you'll help. But if you don't, well I wouldn't mind kicking your ass off my couch and pushing you out of the door..." I warned her.

She just smirked knowing very well I won't do any such thing. I then told her everything I know about our date, amd well even she was shocked as to who sets a date at 11:30 in the morning.

She then pushed me on my bed after we went upstairs, telling me that I need beauty sleep. It seems I get dark circles quite easily. Huh, whatever.

She settled herself next to me with a cusion in between us, don't mind me but she's a ninja in her sleep.

She soon fell asleep, while me on the other hand just simply stared at the roof, thinking about our date. It was only 3:35 when I finally found myself getting drowsy. Within minutes I was asleep...

A/N: Another update... This was pretty fast. I have nothing much to say, so yeah. Wait for the date... Hey that rhymed... Keep reading and don't forget to vote. Your votes encourage me to write. All comments and suggestions accepted.

HAPPY READING