The Descendant and her Protec...

Av AnonymousMarie85

Have you ever been in a situation and thought it was way to familiar, like you already had experienced that p... Mer

THE DREAM
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
****NOTES*****
Chapter 3
WRITERS NOTE
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Authors Note
Part 2

Chapter 8

5K 229 19
Av AnonymousMarie85

It’s dark and there's a full moon that illumines the sand that surrounds me. I walk towards the area where the moon is reflecting its light, and the closer I get the further away it goes. I start picking up the pace so I can stand in the light, but thr faster I move the faster it moves. Then I start running but the Moon has been replaced by a forest, this still doesn't stop me from running. Fear kicks in the further I run, but I’m getting nowhere. I don’t know why I have this feeling something is there other than the trees.

"YOUR APPEARANCE WILL BE THE SAME AS YOU ARE IN THE INSIDE. A HIDEOUS MONSTER! ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT YOU WILL TURN INTO STONE"

I stop in my tracks as I listen then see this beautiful women that looks like a goddess. She is surrounded by a white illumines light like the angels do in paintings. The women she is yelling at I can’t see, so I slowly make my way closer only to be stopped.

"Don't it’s not safe" The deep husky voice warns. I turn to see who it is, and of course his face is covered by his hood.

"Who are you?" I whisper but clearly staring trying to figure it out myself.

"Only time will tell, soon all will be revealed" he replies. What the hell does that me? Is that a riddle? Because I suck at riddles.

"Please, can I at least see who you are?" I beg. At first he hesitates, but takes a step forward as he brings his hands up to his hood and slowly reveals himself. Suddenly my heart clenches as my hand covers my mouth. I'm blown away with who is standing before me.

"Cole?" I say in disbelief. Why would this warrior be Cole and in my dreams? When I look into his radiant green eyes, and I see distress and sadness. I walk up to him never taking my eyes off his, when I’m face to face I bring my hand up to cup his face. Once my hand touch's his cheek I feel this jolt of tingles all over my body and a magnetic connection. I haven't taken my eyes of his, they feel hypnotic. For that moment it felt like time has stopped! I look at his smooth plump lips wanting to kiss them, and it’s like he feels what I feel. He cups my face with his hands still staring into my eyes as he lowers his head to mine. Just before his lips touch mine he softly whispers "I'll always protect you". Those words alone melt my insides, even if I don’t understand why he needs to protect me.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS ATHENA! IF IT TAKES AN ENTIRETY TO HAPPEN" a high pitch scream states, breaking the kiss before it even happens"

"YOU MUST GO NOW" Cole growls. Not questioning him I turn and run away alone to slam into something hard. Not having the chance to look at what I ran into, because the ear bleeding high pitch scream brought me out of my dream.

......................

My eyes flew open.....

My body was covered in sweat and my heart is racing like there’s no tomorrow. I just laid there staring at my ceiling replaying the dream in my head. Do I have a mental illness no one told me about? Am I losing my mind? Why is it always the same type of dream? Can't I have normal dreams like everyone else?

Why was Cole in me dream? Maybe because of that kiss we shared last night? Do I like Cole now? I never really thought of him that way, have I? I mean I always thought Cole was a hottie, but never remember feeling anything more. Maybe it’s just my raging hormones, yes that's it! What virgin wouldn't have crazy hormones after making out with two hot guys? OH GOD! Now I'm a slut, I just made out with two different guys in one night! Who does that? A slut! I need a shower to cool down, because I'm over thinking things. I need to clear my head from this craziness and focus on school, that's starts tomorrow. SUPER!

First day of class was crazy, there where kids everywhere trying to find their class. My first class was art and I was looking forward to it. I was still a little early, but I could at least find a good seat.  As I settled in more kids made their way into the room.

"Hi is this seat taken" a graceful voice asks, yes graceful. I look up and see a beautiful male who was my height with black hair that was combed to the side, pretty golden eyes and his eyelashes were thick and long I was jealous right away. He was wearing a hot pink tee with black jeans, and his skin looked smooth with his slightly bronze tan.

"Sorry, yes it’s free" I smile and he smiles back.

"I'm Ben, and it’s okay to stare I know I look fabulous" he says as he flicks his pretend long hair, making me giggle.

"Hi Ben, I'm Athena and yes you’re pretty fabulous" and we both laugh. We learned we had a few classes together and he told me we were now best friends. After class we decided to go get coffee before our next one started. Walking out of class I was greeted by Jase.

"Hey beautiful" he says placing a sweet kiss on my lips, and this made me smile.

"Hey, what are you doing here" I didn’t think he knew where my classes were.

"Just wanted to come see my girl" he comments making my insides melt.

"Girl who is this fine meat here" Ben asks, and Jase had a look on his face that was priceless.

Laughing "Jase this is my new best friend Ben, Ben Jase" Ben smiles and Jase slowly nods.

"We are going to get coffee if you like to join?" I offered Jase.

"Love too, but need to get to my next class" Jase looked disappointed but reaches over hooking his finger into my pant loops pulling me to him." Want to veg out tonight and watch a movie?" he asks close to my ear then gives me a few kiss along my neck making me shiver.

"Sounds good" I whisper trying to control my voice, and he chuckles then places a kiss on the tip of my nose before he left for his class.

"Girl you have to tell me all about him" Ben tells me and pulls me closer to him making me laugh. We got our coffee and I told Ben all about Jase as we walked to our next class. I was glad there was only two classes today because I wanted to go find Cole and talk to him.

After class Ben and I made plans for the weekend and I was glad I met someone to hang out with. Ben was like having a girlfriend around and he sure had a good sense of fashion. I found out that Cole was staying at one of the frat houses, which I would never picture him as a frat boy. When I got to the house I knocked and the girl who’s always all over Cole answers the door.

"Can I help you" She asks with her snobby bitchy tone.

"Umm is Cole here?" I asked but words came out a little shaky.

"Why? What do you want?" She snaps. Really right now?

"Don't worry about who I' am. Is he here or not" I snapped back, because I wasn't in the mood. Before she could give me a snotty remark Cole comes to the door shirtless, and god did he look good without it.

"Heather who is....Oh Athena, what are you doing here?" he asks distracted, and this made me so uncomfortable for some reason.

"Can I talk to you alone?" I state firmly not bothering to look over to prissy pants.

"Sorry little girl, but Cole here is a little busy" The bimbo tells me as she runs her hands all over Cole. God I wanted to throw up, and I was feeling jealous too but I wasn't going to let it show.

"Give us a Minute Heather" He tells her, and she pouts. Really now? Pouting like a two year old. I can't believe he likes girls who act like this, he could do way better than this floozy.

"Fine I’ll be waiting in your bed" She purrs, and I just lost my appetite for the day.

"Sorry about that, so what's up?" Cole says trying to act all calm and cool, and for some reason it really gets under my skin.

"Just forget it Cole, you're clearly busy" I snap. Even though I didn't mean too, but I was hurt. I turned and ran down the stairs.

"Wait Athena, don't go let me explain" he pleads coming after me.

I swung around stepping forward poking my finger in his chest "NO COLE! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME" and with that said. I just ran back to my room not bothering to look back. When I got there I slammed the door and fell into my bed crying, crying till I passed out.

It felt warm almost like I was standing in a fire pit and it was pitch black all around me. "He doesn't love you Athena" A distant voice says. "He's not allowed to love you" the voice adds. Okay I had enough with this game "What the hell are you talking about" I yell into the darkness. "He can’t love the one he protects, or it will make him weak" the voice informs me "Who is this person you speak of?" I demanded. "The one who your heart belongs to" the voice answers. "My heart doesn't belong to anyone" I yelled back. "Ahhh but it does, and soon you will have to fight her to keep it" the voice sounding closer informs me. Okay what is this a fucking riddle? "Who do I have to fight? And why? You don't make any sense" I was getting angry now. "Ahh in good time child, in good time".

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

421K 12.6K 40
While teens her age had by now experienced their first kiss, lost their v-card, the exchange of juicy gossip with their friends . But Sophia didn't...
715K 19.5K 46
Cover for this story was made by @Sarahyaqoob "Where the hell is my next class?!" I yelled to my wolf Anna frustrated. I was looking for my next clas...
189K 6.3K 43
All Amanda Melion wants is to finally change into her wolf form and find her mate. What would be even better is if her mate is her high school crush...
332K 9K 20
"On the eve of her 15th birthday, the true beast from within will emerge. Only her true love, the least expected, can ever save her from despair. If...