Aquila. [Uchiha Madara ]

By -aesuki

[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something s... More

READ!
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV [part 1]
Chapter XIV [part 2]
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV [Part 2]
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Epilogue

Chapter XXIV

1.6K 56 16
By -aesuki

Third POV

Aquila woke up soundlessly as she felt no presence in the spot next to her.

She frowned thinking he got up early for other importance most likely. So she slowly but surely got out of the warm and comfortable bed that she laid in.

Thinking of the time she spent last night. How his warmth ensured her safety staying with him.

Aquila's bottom lip trembled as she sighed deep in thought; not wanting to leave his chambers. But as she got dressed in her usual attire everyday clothing, the door opened making Aquila's heart panic and letting out a small gasp.

"Awake already?" Madara came in; arms folded already, letting loose strands of black hair fall in front of his face.

Aquila's eyes gleamed for a moment with shock seeing him at the doorway as she nodded.

"I was leaving, thanks for your hospitality again," Aquila spoke softly.

Madara blinked at the woman that bowed in front. She was about to exit the room, but instead, she arose on her toes and pecked Madara's lips with hers.

She flushed bright pink and walked past him. She felt happy to be with him and to think that he felt very affectionate towards her back as well.

Aquila couldn't stop smiling and now she wanted to see Mito and know what is going to happen next.

Walking around aimlessly; she sighed seeing things were turning out hopelessly.

Aquila soon piped up seeing Tobirama walking towards her. A rush of panic overcame her. She grimaced at him as he walked passed her spontaneously not really caring.

This only made Aquila frown.

'So no one wants to see me?' she thought miserably.

"This is a disaster.." Aquila shook her head. "What is?" Someone asked behind her.

"R-Ramiko?!" she stammered up at her. Unthinkably she smiled and let out an exhausting sigh.

Ramiko brushed her hand through her hair. "I think I know what we should do today!" Ramiko excitedly clapped.

"Since I am bored and you're bored I think we should go to the Hot Springs and girl bond!" Ramiko laughed as Aquila stared blankly.

"The... Hot springs?" she asked holding a puzzled expression. Ramiko nodded, still smiling intently.

"I see it as a great thing but isn't the Hot Springs, right outside of the village? Also to say it could be dangerous leaving," Aquila frowned as she said this but Ramiko shook her head.

"We are Shinobi, we can defend ourselves. Besides we will bring a friend," Ramiko chimed making Aquila go pale for a split second. "A friend?"

Ramiko nodded, "yeah Mito-san said she wanted to come," hearing those words Aquila nearly jumped back and was startled. "It is alright Aquila, we won't get ambushed. After all the warm hot springs are just ten minutes outside of the village," Ramiko let out a long drastic sigh.

'I only hope nothing happens... Hashirama would flip if something happened to Mito-san.. or if something were to happen to me.. would Madara-'

"AQUILA!" Ramiko snapped at the pondering redhead out of her train of thoughts and back into reality.

"Fine... we will take this as a good sign so we can catch up on a few things?" Aquila wasn't too bright on the idea at all but Ramiko leapt at her by squeezing her in a tight hug.

On the way to the hot springs, Mito was very happy to be accompanied by the two. She was more astonished to learn about Ramiko while Aquila... she had second thoughts about.

'She must still be from my clan... Aquila Uzumaki?' Mito clenched the thoughts as they poured into her mind just as her eyes fell on Aquila.

The three soon walked in silence the rest of the way, just as they reached the hot springs.

"Oiii we're here! Can't wait to get wet!" Ramiko clamped her hands together in joy as she rushed inside. Mito chuckled at her while Aquila placed her hands on her hips.

"Well she is full of energy," Aquila pinned her opinion with laughter while Mito nodded.

~~~

"Ahhh it feels so nice!" Mito exclaimed as she sat between Ramiko and Aquila calmly. But still, Aquila felt something unusual that she never felt before..

"Mito-san... does Hashirama-sama know you're here?" Aquila asked quietly as she waited for a quick response.

Mito hesitated for a second as she scratched the back of her head. "Well... he doesn't need to know where I am all the time, I just told him I would be out for a few hours.." she explained which Aquila widen her eyes for a moment.

'Hashirama-sama wouldn't have agreed with her to go if she didn't have any leaf shinobi with her then..' Aquila took upon to rest her thoughts merely and to keep quiet and to enjoy the warmth.

Ramiko and Mito were discussing about clan affairs, while Aquila smiled at the two for getting along blissfully.

"So... Aquila how are you and Madara coming along?" Ramiko smirked deviously making Aquila gasp in shame.

Aquila turned her head away while her cheeks turned a bright rose pink. "Uhh what do you mean?" she stammered her words, while Ramiko cocked her head to the side, "you know.. are you guys planning anything?" Ramiko laughed making Mito giggle at her statement.

Aquila didn't know what she meant. 'Or was she asking... marriage? God no! Or... it wouldn't be a bad idea, would it? Madara wouldn't want to Marry me probably...'

She shook her head promptly hoping they would drop it. "I.. um.. maybe we should head back, it's really late," Aquila suggested as she got up to reach for her towel.

"Oh no! Hashirama would definitely question my whereabouts!" Mito jolted from the hot springs making Aquila widen her eyes at the time.

"Gahhhh! We should have noticed!" Aquila squealed grabbing her belongings and putting her attire on.

On another note... the way back was calming and refreshing, Ramiko was blabbering about the stars as the moon that shone down an eerie glow upon the three women.

Mito came to a complete stop, her senses were going off and so was Aquila's. "What is with you two? Aren't we suppose to be back already?" Ramiko stammered confusedly crossing her arms over her chest.

Well... that was when four men dressed in black attire came in view holding katanas. "Not this..." Aquila growled as her glare deepened looking at the four.

"Ha! Three girls and four of us.. you wouldn't stand a chance!" one grinned holding an ominous look.

"Well Our leader loves redheads, maybe I can take you two to him." The tall figure impetuously snarled at the three as he reached for Mito.

"Don't you... touch her!" Aquila vehemently shouted with antagonism in her voice. Mito jumped back with an aberrant look.

'Even after Aiko's death I can still feel his chakra linger in me'.

"Hey, boss! What about this redhead? She is more feisty and-" he was cut off by Ramiko, "Don't think you have forgotten about me!"

"Suiton: Suigadan!" (Water Style: Water Fang Bomb) Came down was her voice once again; as it reverberated the forest around by a wave of spinning water that was compactly pressurized from the lake near them. Only immobilizing three of the men.

Only one left...

"Where would he be?" Aquila shouted to Ramiko as Mito looked terrified to of known what just happened with the calamitous defeat against three of them.

The fourth one who happens to be the "tall" one with a tenuous figure, smirked cynically at them.

"You two go! Ramiko get Mito-san back in one piece!" Aquila informed which knowingly Ramiko would object.

"We would all get back together!" Ramiko grabbed Aquila's shoulder tenaciously hoping she would listen.

''No I'll take him on, he will regret coming here." Aquila clenched her fists tightly.

"Don't worry dear, I'll make sure this time you'll be on the ground." The dark figure growled with animosity.

"If things don't go well for you Aquila-san I'll inform the leaders what had happened," Ramiko exclaimed while Mito nodded contently as they both made a run back.

"You can only try," Aquila glowered her eyes at the mysterious dark man. She started to wield signs for her next attack.

"Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu!" (Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu) Aquila blew out a volley of small fireballs which were sent directly at him. She also could control the fireballs individually with chakra, so on another note, avoiding them is extremely difficult.

"So you think a weak Jutsu like that could defeat me? You're mistaken!" he called out directly at her as he dodged every flame.

"Fenikkususutairu: Fujō Tsubasa!" (Phoenix Style: Levitating wings) Aquila shouted vigorously, as her figure began to transform slightly. Hey hands turned to claws, her black marking grew bigger, her attire changed to a goldish red colour with a pure black sash around her waist. The gift Aiko left her was the last bit of his chakra. She summoned herself astonished gold wings for her stamina to increase against the enemy.

The man jumped back looking at her ravishing form. This time he lashed out senbon towards her. Aquila had to react fast before she thinks twice to get hit by one. Luckily her capable wings can shield her in the front.

"You're weak and pathetic!" Aquila screamed out, but right then she had regret saying that phrase. One had struck her right arm. Making her flinch, just as she eradicated the needle out of her arm. She noticed a purple substance on it.

"What the-" right then she fell on her knees yelping in pain.

"P..oison? How?" she coughed out... 'where did I go wrong? Was this the plan all along?'

Just as these thoughts clouded her mind, the man appeared behind her and chuckled darkly at her. Her body descended back to her normal state. And a hard impact knocked her out from the back of her head.

"Ma..dara.. I'm sorry," she manages to cough out just as her mind descended into darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
10K 255 27
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
37.1K 1.9K 37
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...