Transformers Prime; The Unwan...

Oleh wolfette91

OLD VERSION! STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AND THE REWRITE IS CALLED PULL ME INTO THE DARK. My name... is Mika Nak... Lebih Banyak

Authors Note
Darkness Rising
Master and Students
Slumber party with Bulk and 'Mia
Scrap heap.
Powers and Sick mind part 1
Powers and Sick mind final *long*
Me Grimlock! King of Dinobots!
Nightmare; Destruction of Cybertron
Out of his mind
Captivity; Shadow Zone
Captivity; Operation Breakdown
Said the spider to the fly
Saved by a Con
Special; A peek at a medics mind.
Stronger, Faster.
One Shall Fall
One Shall Rise (long!)
~The Teacher's Assistant~
Special; A Mothers regret.
Loose Cannons, Meet Ironhide.
Where's my Carrier!?
Rowen
True Identity
Special; The Life of Sound
I'm a Decepticon now.
Soulspark
NOT A CHAPTER.
Training *Short*
Armada
Flying mind and The Fate She fell part 1
Flying Mind and How She Fell part 2
:Special: Trans-versed
:Special: Shattered Glass Decepticions
:Special: Shattered Glass Autobots
:Special: Shattered Glass 1
Scrap attempt
Knockout Attempt
:Special: Shattered Glass 2
Tagged for The very first time owo
:Special: Shattered Glass 3
:Special: SG How he was caught Bumblebee POV Short
:Special: Shattered Glass Final "Goodbye..."
Cling *Short*
Swatting a Spider and yet another loss.
Numb
True intentions.
Oneshot book!
A very late thank you...
Pull Me Into The Dark

This is my Farewell.

2.8K 100 70
Oleh wolfette91

Alone...

No one around.

No Miko.

No Optimus.

No Bumblebee, No Sunstreaker...

No Ratchet...

She was truly alone. Perhaps she should have just stayed with Starscream? Perhaps she should have just sucked it up and stayed with Sire?

Maybe then she wouldn't be utterly alone... as she trudged to her home, to her empty house.

This was... well different.

Mika peered over to the others in her classroom, yes she was back in school and now she wasn't so sure she liked it anymore and not for the reasons like before when everyone picked on her. This time, no one payed her a lick of attention... they were all afraid of her after what happened to her bully, after she taught him a 'lesson.' No one said a thing... even her teacher was afraid of her! If it hadn't have been for Ironhide... then she'd truely be alone...

...

...

...

"That's it?" Ironhide turned to the other Autobots. "We're just gonna kick her out and never see her again?"

"How do we know she's not going to betray us again?" Bulkhead grumbled, "After all she put Ratchet and Miko through?"

"..." Ratchet looked away, silent... unmoving.

"We'll I disagree." Ironhide spoke. "This was the wrong decision."

"We can't trust her." Sunstreaker said, her betrayal to him was still stinging...

"And you?" Ironhide turned to Miko.

"Leaver her out of it, she's been through enough." Bulkhead growled.

"What about Mika?" Ratchet's voice quivered. "Has she... not been through enough?"

"What are you talking about?" Prowl inquired.

"The things she went through... to get the training to ensure her's and Miko's future..."

"Don't tell me you believe that load of crock."

"What if I do?"

"Then your a fool."

"That is enough!" Optimus' voice rose.

"Sorry Optimus." Ironhide spoke up as he began following after Mika.

"What?" Bulkhead stepped forward. "Where are you going!?"

"I'm going with her."

"Your leaving us for that traitor?" Sunstreaker growled.

"..." Miko stayed silent.

"Look. I know she's made mistakes, and I know they were very BAD mistakes but that's what they were. Mistakes... Miko you're clearly safe here and  lets be honest. I only returned on a promise to Chromia. To watch after  you two. Mika however, is out there... and alone. I'm going after her."

"I understand." Optimus spoke.

"Boss you cant be seriou-"

"Silence." Optimus ordered. He didn't like this. Not one bit. But... he sighed..  he didn't know what was right or wrong about this anymore... But at least Mika's safety could be insured. "Go."

"Thank you." Ironhide replied before leaving as well... He had a promise to keep.

He'd appeared right after her reunion with Grimlock and her scraplets.

Home... Mika was home.

Her eye's glanced up to her house, Their Host parents where MIA, and Miko hadn't gone home since...

"Creator?!"

"Grim!" Mika smiled as a rather large Dinobot who rested in the garage roared in happiness.

"Grimlock miss Creator! Why creator gone so long? Miss Grimlock growing stronger! Me Grimlock getting big!"

Indeed he was... He was as big as a car now... how the hell was he staying in disguise!?

"Grimlock.. your huge! I could ride on your back now." She grinned to her bot who growled affectionately as he nuzzled her.

"Riptide! Lockjaw!" The two scraplets barreled over to her, cooing as they went into her hold.

Now teary eye'd from missing everyone, Mika found herself in the loving embraces of Grimlock, her Scraplets, and now her Simbiots who wanted to help comfort her. She didn't notice the GMC Topkick pulling up behind them and Transforming.

Her gaze went up to the clock, eyeing it before looking out the window at Ironhide's alt form. He'd told her he wanted to stay with her, that he'd sworn to Chromia to protect her. Mika had looked up at him in shock, asking why he wasn't searching for her. Apparently no one told him that Chromia had been in Decepticon hold all this time and was now roaming as a Neutral. To say he was shocked was an understatement. He was furious that he hadn't known, and he wanted to find Chromia... And Ironhide offered to take her with him.

Mika was surprised he wanted her to join him! Had he not hated her? She thought he did, but the more time she spent with him, the more he wasn't so bad... and now she used most of her school time to think of what she wanted to do... Should she return to Starscream and roam for the rest of her days as an Energon seeker? Should she return and most likely be killed by Megatron? Or should she live the rest of her day's alone in her home... What choice did she really have anymore?

She scowled as she continued to think, ignoring the scared glances of the students. She hated it here now too. Mika didn't.. belong... She didn't belong with the Decepticons... she didn't belong with the Autobots... She wasn't sure if she felt like she belong with Starscream but still... perhaps this thing would be good for her? Perhaps she needed to get away? Mika closed her eye's... yes.. perhaps it was best if she just left.

They wanted to be alone? Then FINE. Mika would leave... and they wouldn't have to see her ever again.

...

...

...

"Your coming with?" Ironhide asked surprised. He had assumed that she wouldn't want to go with him.

"Yeah." Mika nodded. "I want to go with you. I want to find myself."

"You sure kid?"

"What else is here for me Ironhide? They don't want me there, heck even my own sister!"

"Kid..."

"Please just... just let me come...."

"Alright, alright. Go get packed."

Mika nodded before turning and racing inside of the house, going up to her room and packing all the essentials, all that she could think of from items to do, cloths, food and covers. Then she put them in a large pack that would sit inside Ironhides Truck bed. Grimlock and her scraplets would be subspaced into Mikas watch that SG Starscream made for her. It had what he called a subspace that could hold many things. (AN: just go with it..) She pulled out paper's for letter's once she was finished and sat down, wanting to write her last farewell to everyone and when she was finished, Mika cautiously walked into her twins room.

Memories floated to mind, of her and Miko causing chaos and Mayhem... the room was the same as it always had been. Cloths lying around, instruments here and there a long with photographs everywhere. If there was one thing aside from music her twin loved it was Photography. Many pictures were scattered about, some of inanimate objects, people and some of the boys. There were tons of Miko and Bulkheads holoform, but one called out ringer the most.

It was a picture of her, Breakdown/Rowen, Bulkhead, and Miko at the paint gun range, before this all started.

Tears stung her eyes, something that seemed to happen quite a lot lately as she lived in that memory for a moment. All that has happened before, till now weighed heavily upon her heart... Mika quickly put that picture inside of her pack before freezing at another one..

It was her and Ratchet.

"Ratchet." Mika trembled as she picked up his picture, staring at it. Mika had taken it when all the bots went on a paintball war, Mika had shoved Ratchet out of the line of fire and Miko must have taken the picture when they weren't looking.

In the picture, Mika was on top of Ratchet, staring down into his eye's and he her's. In this moment, Ratchet had been staring back at her with so much... emotion that Mika had found it so very hard to believe that she'd never noticed it before...

How could she have been so STUPID?

"I'm so sorry..." Mika whispered to his picture, before saving that as well and then, she turned to the final picture... of her and Miko before they met the bots, back when they were younger and at a festival in Japan... Mika hiccuped, and kissed her two fingers before placing them upon the picture of her and Miko... before placing the picture on Miko's bed a long with Miko's letter before leaving and hopping into Ironhide.

(An; Not my best, but I did this a while ago...)

...

...

...

"Bye Bulkhead!" Miko called before turning reluctantly towards the house, staring at it for a moment and knowing her sister was inside... What would she say? What would they talk about? Miko trudged into the house nervously, opening the door before noticing how things seemed... untouched. "Mika?" Miko called. "Where are you?"

She traveled up the set of stairs and went into her sisters bedroom only to notice Mika's things... gone.. "Mika!?" She went to her room next and looked around before spying a letter along with their sibling picture. "What's this?"

...

...

...

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Ratchet shouted.

"I bet she went back to the cons!" Bulkhead growled.

"No." Miko sniffled. "She left for good, like you all wanted!"

"What?"

"It's not like you tried fighting for her to stay." Sunstreaker said.

"I didn't want her to leave... I... I didn't know what I wanted okay!?" Miko yelled.

"She left a letter?" Jack questioned as he took the paper from Miko.

"What's it say?" Arcee wondered.

"Dear Miko and Autobots.

I've decided to leave, like you all wanted... I can't stay here and forever be reminded of my mistakes... Optimus... I'm so so sorry for everything I've done to you and the team, I really am. Perhaps one day you can find it in your sparks to forgive me? I love you all in a very special way... I just... I really wanted to ensure mine and Miko's place in life. I realize I've made many mistakes, and it wasn't the right way to go about it... I understand how you feel. I really do... Miko no matter what I love you more then anything. I love you so much that I had to put my own happiness away so I could ensure your's... and I'm sorry I hurt you... I can never emphasis how sorry I am. You will always be my other half, my everything... and every morning I wake I will always remember seeing your snoring face like I used to waked up to.."

"What did I do!?" Miko cried, falling against Bulkhead as she began wailing.

"Arcee, though I don't know you as well as I probably should... you would of been a great aunt... Sassy... but I liked that about you. I wanted to thank you for protecting me from Arachnid, I can never begin to describe how terrified she made me, but even after I betrayed you all you still protected me... thank you."

Arcee looked away in shame.

"Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, I'm sorry I hurt you two. I never intended this to go so far, but it did. Please know that you two were my very best friends and I'll miss pranking with you."

Sideswipe closed his eyes while his brother looked away.

"Optimus... I'm sorry for everything I put you through and for all the stress you had to endure over my decisions... you were always so kind and I basically ruined what ever sort of friendship we had... inside this envelope is all the intel I managed to steal for you... I hope it will help" and as Jack spoke to the bots, a letter fell out and landed near Ratchet's pede... Said bot activated his holoform and he picked up the paper curiously. Opening it.

'Dear Ratchet.

Words cannot describe my sorrow for all I put you through... for all the pain and heartache... When you told me you loved me, I almost couldnt go through with my plan. Do you know how long I've waited for you to say that? Do you know... how long I've loved you too? I love you so much Ratchet, my heart hurts... each memory is both a joy and a pain to remember... because I know I messed everything up... and I've most likely lost you for good. I used to think to myself... I says.. Ratchet, your so grouchy but yet so caring deep down. I think that is why I love you so much and that no matter what I've done you still care about me and watch over me... even with my demons and creepy abilities, you aren't afraid. You don't care that my father is a Decepticon... I thought... I thought I could never tell you how I felt because I was just another human to you. But I do! I love you more then I've ever loved anything... and as cheesy as this sounds, as cheesy as this letter may seem... I've felt something there since the day we met! You were so bitter towards us, but all I could think about was how cute such a grumpy mech was... My hope is that.. one day you will forgive me? Or perhaps... I've ruined it all...

I'm so sorry...

Forever  yours, Mika.'

"What have we done?" Ratchet whispered before collapsing to the floor...

They drove her away yet again...

...

...

...

"You ready kid?" Ironhide asked as Mika buckled herself in.

"Yup." She replied as she fished a few things from her grocery bag. "Ready to go."

"Alright then! Let's go find our Mia." Ironhide's alt rumbled to life before tearing out of the Jasper Gas station, and out of the city.

From now on, they were Neutrals... rogues.... and they answered to no one but themselves!

"I'm coming for you... mother..." Mika whispered as she gazed out the window.

And Mika, Once Autobot, Once Decepticon, carried on out into the distance...

As Soulspark, the Neutral.

...

...

...

WHELP... Here it is.... The Last Chapter.... No this isn't a prank.... There was going to be a sequal but I discontinued it. I've posted up a rewrite of this story! It's called Transformers Prime Pull Me Into The Dark. I hope you like it! More info is inside that book. 11 chapters so far. Lots more words. Longer chapters. Rated M just for being more serious and some future violence. An I sometimes curse. So... enjoy! There will be a total of 3-4 books covering the series plus possible 2 special books. The details on that will be released after book 2 finishes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1K 15 7
Mika has no idea just how important she is. After an entire life of being beat down, she now has a chance to stand on her own, for herself, and for t...
5.1K 110 22
||ENDED|| Thank you guys so much for reading my cringe! I owe it to all of you ^^ !!WARNING!! If you are below the age of 13, please refrain from rea...
52.1K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
2.6K 135 58
A young girl name Mika had a trouble some past. Her past made her be on earth. But she has not told anyone about it. The Deceptions found her when sh...