True Identity

Previously on Transformers Prime-

"W-what?"

Mika suddenly found herself being pulled forward as Rowen kissed her, her eyes widened and cheeks red before closing her eyes and leaning into him. He was warm... and soft... she felt her heart hammering in her chest. They stood there for a moment before Mika pulled away, smiling.

"Rowen." She sighed before laying her head on his chest and listening to his heart beat.

Both were unaware of the angry rumble of the vehicle as it sped off, its siren on the roof going off to alert everyone to stay away.

He had to get out of there.

...

...

...

"Ratchet old friend, did you find Mika?" Optimus asked upon the entrance of his medic.

"She's fine." Was Ratchets short reply. "I have work to do."

Optimus frowned as he watched Ratchet storming off into the med bay, pausing briefly to shout at Sideswipe for breaking something. He was fine when he left, albeit a tad angry from Mika's defiance. Optimus briefly wondered what happened before he heard a disturbance from somewhere in the base. Leaving his spot by the computer, having been checking codes all day, he followed the noise towards the training room before spotting Ironhide and Grimlock. Around the room was a complete disaster of scorch marks and cannon fire and Optimus repressed the urge to groan in annoyance as the scene practically retold him of what had transpired.

"Vile little heap of scrap." Ironhide seethed as he was repairing his damaged Cannons.

"I... really don't want to know." Optimus sighed as Arcee walked up behind him.

"You can say that again." Arcee placed her servo on her hip.

...

...

...

"I know."

"You do?"

"Yeah." Rowen smirked at her. "I could see the way you were hanging out with him." He kicked at the dirt. "Just thought I'd, you know, get one for the road."

Mika scowled at him before smiling. "That doesn't mean we can't hang out tho... as friends?"

"Nah, I'm not the type to ruin a budding friendship."

"There's this new place that opened." Mika started suddenly. "A paintball range."

Rowen blinked at her.

"I could make a call to my sister and her gua- uh friend Luke and we could head down."

"I've never heard of that, what is it?" Rowen tilted his head with a frown and curious look.

"Well, you like shooting things?"

"Yeah." He smirked.

"Uhm, fighting? Or rather I guess it would be somewhat like sparring. Oh! and hunting for specific targets?"

"Yes and yes?"

"Paintball wars, its rather fun and a tad painful but... you can work with just two people to tons in any area or the range they have. You have a protective vest and gear on, because the balls of paint kinda hurt but they're not like real bullets. You can be teams with someone or enemies and hunt each other down, who ever has the most paint splats on their targets wins."