Numb

For those of you who don't know and if I forgot to mention in previous chapters, or maybe I did and just don't remember... anyway... so my nine dotted dots like so;

:Example:

...

...

...

:End Example:

Is a time skip/line break.

When words are Italics and Underlined   like so   Then it's a Flashback/dream.

'words like this is Mika/Miko/Soundwave using her bonds to speak.'

Underlined, Bold, Italics is Authors notes and Commentary like it is right now... lol... Anyway! I cant remember if I explained that all to everyone previously but yeah! Enjoy!!

...

...

...

Cold... Mika was cold and lost.... confused... Numb. She lost him... she lost Breakdown. She'd felt like she lost her Sire as well, even if it was an alternative version of him.. she had felt a part of her die with him and all of the others in that universe... then Breakdown? She'd gone to the med bay, and she watched as Knockout turned and gave a cocky greeting, his smart ass comments about the previous mission to her going in one ear and out the other as she truly wasn't paying attention... He'd noticed when she didn't argue back with him like normal, and then he'd noticed the lack of company with her and inquired where Breakdown was...

What was she to tell him?

They were like brothers.

and he was GONE!

Knockout stared at her, stared at her empty eye's and then up to Soundwave's silent form before nodding. He turned then, waving Mika away with his servo before closing the door in front of her. The air was silent, deathly silent, before an enraged cry came from the med bay and the sound of many MANY things breaking echoed all around. It took everything she had not to start crying as she listened... Knockout was in pain... he'd lost his brother in arms... his best friend. Mika trembled before Soundwave picked her up and walked to the flight deck with her.

He'd reported everything to Megatron who went a long with a team to retrieve Arachnids remains to make good and sure she remained dead. This gave him alone time with his sparkling, who was hurting more then he understood. She found herself laying against him on the roof, listening to his spark humming as she closed her eye's tiredly. She felt him poking and prodding at the bond, inquiring what had happened and she opened her mind to him... she fed him all her memories and he felt and saw everything that happened. Much to his shock...

The alternative version of him... he was happy and he was with the carrier of their creations... mated...

Soundwave refrained a scoff, as if he could ever be with one who tried to kill his sparklings. He shook his helm and decided to think on this later and for now, he comforted his child.

...

...

...

"I'm sure." Mika said as Buzzsaw flapped in the air. "I just need to be on my own for a while."

Buzzsaw gave a chirp before positioning himself for her to hop onto, to which she did and quickly. In her sack she brought was a few energon cubes, some weaponry, and other supplies. If she wanted to leave for a while, then she'd need to hurry before Sire and Megatron discovered her decision to leave. With a deep breath, Mika adjusted herself and commanded Buzzsaw to fly and make haste. They flew from the Decepticon warship, soaring through the air and Mika watched as the ship grew farther and farther away before she couldn't see it at all.