Saved by a Con

Miko groaned, flopping back on the couch with Bulkhead right behind her.

"What's the matter Miko?"

"It's just, I miss Mika." She mumbled. "I bet anything she'd be right next to us scarfing down all the popcorn and not sharing." Her eyes lazily shifted over to the tv as Godzilla played.

"Or following Ratchet around like a lost puppy." Jack spoke up as he dropped next to the Nakadai twin. "I think she secretly likes him."

"How can she like him?" Fowler looked disturbed from his spot next to Miko. "A human falling for a robot?"

Bulkhead fidgeted, peering down at Miko to see her reaction.

"Meh, it could happen." She shrugged. "The only difference is he's gigantor, made out of metal, and lives longer."

"Big downside" Jack mumbled.

"Well, he could always use his holoform." Bulkhead thought out loud.

"Holoform?" Miko sat up right. "What's that?"

"This." Bulkhead's Optics flashed and suddenly before Miko stood a somewhat bulky Male with tanned skin, brown hair hidden under a white bandana and a green full body army suit. He was slightly taller then Jack, and way more muscular. "Hi."

"B-bulk?" Miko gapped, jaw open and eye's wide, no one noticed her cheeks starting to turn red.

"What?"

"Do all of you have this?" Jack gapped too.

"Yeah, we just don't have much of a use for it and well, we don't like feeling so venerable in this form."

"How are you doing this!?"

"Well..." Raf interrupted. "They are technically called transformers. It kinda makes sense that they could transform into almost anything."

"Where's your body?!"

"This is my body."

"How did you go from being so huge t-to this?"

"We don't question it." Bulkhead mumbled before his cheeks tinged when Miko got real close to his face and poked his cheek.

"You even FEEL real!"

"Ah, not so used to human feelings." He mumbled at the odd churning within him at her close proximity.

"Can you eat human food?"

"Well, we could but there's no point seeing as it's burned up after being swallowed."

"This is so co-" Miko froze, blinking as sudden terror washed through her.

"Miko?"

"It's Mika! Somethings happening."

"What?!" Ratchet turned from the monitor at the mention of Mika.

"I don't know! She's terrified! I need to see what's going on." Miko mumbled before closing her eye's, concentrating.

"What do you see Miko?" Optimus asked as he stepped within the room, just finishing patrolling.

"It's so dark..." Miko muttered. "She's running."

"Running? I thought she was caged?" Arcee tilted her head.

"There's something... no... someone chasing her. The steps are light though, wait hold on she's looking back to give me a clear vie- AH!!" Miko opened her eye's.

"What!?" The entire group shouted *with the exception of Optimus*.

"SPIDER!"

"She's being chased... by an earth insect?" Sunstreaker grouched.