Me Grimlock! King of Dinobots!

"Woohooooo!"

...

"Hold on, It's gunna be a bumpy ride!"

...

"Go Bullk go!"

...

Miko laughed, whooped and cried as she and Bulk roared over Sand dunes and through them. Gliding through the rough desert terrain.

"Turn it up bulk!" Miko shouted.

He oblged her and turned the music up, the speakers jumping with every boom of the drumbs.

Miko gave another cheer as they raced over another hill and through another dune.

Bulk was having fun too, despite knowing he'd probably have sand in places they should not be.

Like in the creases near his aft.

He hated that...

but the joy and thrills it brought both him and his charge...

and the smile on her face...

He would gladly deal with the annoyance of the sand just to hear her smile and laugh.

"Hey," Bulkhead's voice sounded from the radio a while later as they drove back onto the smooth road.

"Yeah?"

"Uh... How's Mika doing?"

He'd been worried about her since Chromia had left... All the bots were.

Ratchet had acted very out of character for him and seemed to keep his optics on her all the time now, even sometimes checking on her when she'd stray to Chromia's room or teaching her and Raf things about Cybertron.

Optimus had also worried for their human companion and would sometimes take Mika out on patrols.

Bulkhead knew Optimus would never say it out loud but he knew Optimus had gotten close to the girl more so then the other kids.

Mika seemed to look up to Optimus like an older brother or perhaps father, always seeming to want to make him proud with her little projects.

"...Not so good Bulk. All she's been doing is crying lately."

"What about you?"

"What about me?" Miko asked sounding some what agitated. "I don't mean any offense but I didn't know Chromia that well, Mika did. I couldn't care less if she's gone. I only care that she hurt my sister, and she's lucky that I cant kick her aft."

"Hm. Where is Mika anyway?"

"Probably in Chromia's room..."

...

...

...

"When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour spent together
Lives within my heart"

Mika sang, protective goggles covered her eyes as she welded on some extra things to Grimlock.

"And when she was sad
I was there to dry her tears
And when she was happy so was I
When she loved me."

Mika scowled as a certain piece didn't go on where she wanted.

One might wonder what she was doing.

Well...

She was adding things to Grimlock!

Chromia had left behind a lot of things... like some cybertronian weapons and flamethrower.