Stronger, Faster.

"Miko!"

"..."

"Ugh... Come on! I wanna go see the bots.. Besides Bulks waiting for your lazy aft."

Miko grumbles in her sleep, turning over in the bed and cuddling the form next to her. Mika sighed, grumbling to herself as she lifted her head from her pillow to peer out the window that sat right above their bed. Bulkhead was sitting there waiting patiently, knowing his charge slept in. She had finally been able to go home and had been on rest for quiet some time. She apparently missed a few things, for one she missed Bulkhea going Eisenstein on people, oh and this funny video Miko took when she snuck into battle before Bulk went super smart writing down formulas for Synthetic Energon. Watching the fight between Knockout, Bulkhead, and Breakdown was hilarious.

"Come to papa!" She saw Knockout purr as he reached to the sylinder they needed.

"Run to mommy!" Bulkhead then rammed into Knockout, sending him flying across the feild.

"Sat uncle!" Breakdown had suddenly pinned Bulk, sneering. "Say it!"

Mika had been roaring with laughter when Miko showed her that video. No, they were both late to see the bots at the base and waking Miko was a huge chore all on its own.

"MIMIKO!" Mika shouted as she started squirming.

A growl sounded causing Mika to freeze as Grimlock, who had snuck home with them and refused everyone to leave his creator, twitched in his sleep and joined her twin in cuddling her. Mika groaned in annoyance before looking up to see a man in the door way, before she could scream she heard him speak as he frantically waved his hands in a show he didn't mean any harm.

"It's me!"

"Bulkhead?! How the-"

"Yeah... we all can transform into a human version, just we're a lot more vulnerable..." He muttered as he rubbed the back of his head.

Mika blinked before peeking over to her sister's vanity, seeing the same man before her pinned to the mirror with a grinning Miko beside him. She blinked once more, knowing the look in her siblings eye in that picture.

Miko had a crush.

On Bulkhead.

'Oh, My, gosh. I SHIP!' She grinned mentally before sending him a pleading look "She wont let go."

"Miko!" Bulkhead all but shouted in her ear. "Free tickets to the monster truck rally!"

"Wa?" Mika gapped. "Thats not going to-"

"WHAT!? SWEEET!" Miko shot up, tumbled over her twin and fell face first into Bulkheads chest.

Both were blushing.

'I ship.'

'Shut up Mika! Or I'll start on you with Ratchet.'

Mika gaped again, opening and closing her mouth like a fish before pouting.

"You ready to go?" Bulkead asked as the two girls nodded.

Driving to base was fun, Bulk was doing cool moves that had both laughing and by the time we got to base they couldn't stop. Mika continued giggling before peeking over to Ratchet who was, as always, working on his computer.

She could of sworn he looked back and smiled but when she turned to him once more he wasn't looking anymore.

Shaking her head she prepared for Riptide and Lockjaw to glomp her. Grimlock, having been attached to her back, kept on her like glue and so made her unbalanced.