Master and Students

Run...

Mika panted as she ran.

Faster!

She tried to move quickly, legs burning horribly.

He's coming!

"Get back here unwanted!"

Mika skid around the corner, trying to lose him through the locker room's of the gym.

She weaved in and out of the way of the rows of lockers, avoiding a few students who were standing in the way.

They never helped her.

Avoiding the teachers who watched.

Them either.

'Miko where are you?' Mika thought desperately to her twin through their bond.

She was scared...

So scared...

'Miko!'

"Gotcha!"

"AH!"

"You think your so tough." He growled, shoving her to the ground.

She had just made it out the back of the school, if only she could of made it farther...

She felt a kick to her stomach, causing pain to flare through her. A few more student's joined, laughing and surrounding them.

Why...?

She felt a strange prodding in her bond, it wasn't Miko.

She felt desperate, ignoring her fear of the strange bond, and sent all her fear through the bond before feeling rage being sent back.

"AH!" She felt people pin her down, some on her feet and the others on her arms. "Let go!"

A punch hit her face, sending her glasses flying.

"Just because you hide behind your twin, you think your safe?"

Another punch.

His name was Marco Santonia, He'd hated her since the day they met.

She never understood why.

They all hated her.

Said she was too different.

To weird.

To...quiet.

What point was there to be social when her twin wasn't around? What point was there when everyone else hates her?

She was so lonely when Miko was in detentions or had other things to do then hang out with her after school.

This time Miko most likely was off with Bulkhead...

So where was Chromia?

"We don't want freaks like you here!"

Mika felt more hits to her before He was pinning her body down, he was on top of her.

Her fear spiked higher when he got close to her face, hatred and malice lay in his eyes.

"Freak." He spat.

She closed her eyes and felt a snap, the sound of something shattering was heard.

"She's using her freaky powers!" A student cried.

Mika had special abilities since she could remember... one of them was being able to analyze things with ease, another was telekinesis.

Miko used to be the only one who knew.