:Special: Trans-versed

"Duck!"

"Huh?!"

"Curse you Autoscum!"

"Rahhhh!"

"Tell me again, why you made me come out here?" Mika snapped to her Vehicon guardian.

Yup.

You heard it.

Steve was stuck with the squishy.

Hooray... *Gotta love that Sarcasm.*

How might you ask, did he get stuck with the squishy? Well, He was supposed to be going on a simple energon run at one of the mines. Only, the others got a call about a relic being uncovered within the vicinity. Yup, in range of where he was. Steve just so happened to be stuck with the human because Breakdown had been overseeing the run and ran off with the orders to retrieve said relic.

So now, Steve grumbled to himself, he was stuck with the human while fighting Autobots and avoiding return fire while the girl sat upon his shoulder. You'd think the bots wouldn't shoot with the human on his frame but no. They fired.

He just assumed that they hadn't seen the girl yet.

Not only was he doing all that, but he was distracted by said human as her gaze locked onto a large blue portal that Ratchet and Raf appeared through, seemingly to be chasing a familiar black and pink haired girl.

"Is that-" Mika paused, her eye's looking down to see Miko running for the relic that the Vehicons had dug up. The bots were all fighting over it viciously and before she could say anything, Ratchet had found Steve's location and activated his medical blades for a fight.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked the Vehicon that had been inching away while scowling..

Mika, who wasn't paying attention, watched the death match between Megatron and Optimus before switching her gaze to the ever so sneaky Knockout who had gotten closer to the relic, a cylinder of some sort.

"Come to papa~" Knockout purred as he bent down to pick it up.

Noting that the con was about to get it, Bulkhead raced forth, ramming his shoulder into his body and making the red con go flying and crashing into the ground. "Run to mommy!" He taunted, refraining from laughing at the cons indignant scream about his finish being scuffed. Bulkhead suddenly found himself smashed to the ground and the heavy weight of Breakdown crushed him to the ground, causing the mech to groan.

"Say uncle!" Breakdown sneered as he pounded onto the green Autobot. "Say it!"

Mika tuned back into Steve's battle when she felt her world shift and move, the two were fighting and Mika wasn't very happy about almost falling off the Vehicons shoulder as he fought Ratchet. She knew she had to get to the relic before anyone else did, an instinctual feeling over coming her only to be replaced in panic as Raf neared the relic with Miko and a few straggler Vehicons taking aim. She cursed in her head before acting on impulse, jumping from Steve's shoulder and running down his arm towards a surprised Ratchet.

"Mika?!" Ratchet gasped only to attempt to catch the girl as she jumped off and used his frame to get to the ground. Worry coursing through him as he saw her general direction heading for Miko and Rafael. "Get back here!" He shouted, punching Steve hard in the face and knocking him out. (An; Nuuuu Steve! You bastards Q_Q ) He quickly followed her in pursuit, dodging gun fire and hits sent his way as determination to capture her flowed through him.

Mika skillfully, *Thanks to her training* Dodged everything around her as she concentrated on the direction her friends were, determined to get there before the Vehicons decided on either to shoot or not.