Flying mind and The Fate She fell part 1

"Brace yourselves!"

"We're going down!"

"Brace for impact!"

Soundwave held onto the wall of the now unstable ship, carefully making his way down to where he left his sparkling as the vehicons and now Insecticons were running a muck in the ship. He wasn't very pleased at the creatures presence there, nor was he particularly pleased that their ship was going down for some unknown reason. Of which, he told himself, he would fix once he looked at the systems footage. He made his way to the room he had left Mika only to freeze at the sight of the bodies of Insecticons upon the ground and his sparkling staring out a hole in the ship, watching its decent. The ship gave a horrid groan and screech as it flew downwards, the crash imminent. He strode over to her, picking her up and pulling her right in front of his spark for comfort, she felt frightened and sad. Very sad...

He let loose and instinctual sound to which she responded by closing her eyes and nuzzling into his chassis, knowing with him she'd be safe. Soundwave then looked and watched as the ship crash landed, knowing that they would have a lot of work to do.

...

...

...

While the repairs were under way to the Nemesis, Soundwave had decided it was time to present his sparkling with his gifts. Two cassettes per sparkling, any other would have to be made by them. He looked down to the curious child in his hold, her eyes gazing at all the trinkets he had laying about in his own private area that had been safely locked away in his berthroom. Setting her down, Soundwave lifted up two of the cassettes and handing them to her while urging her to take them in their bond.

Confused and curious, Mika took the two what appeared to be tapes from her Sire. The moment her hands touched them the two cassettes turned into small metal like beads, and attached to her belt. Startled, Mika looked up to Soundwave who, with a wave of his servo, demonstrated for her on what he wanted to do.

"Ravage, Frenzy, Eject." Came the harsh voice of her Sire.

With a click, Mika spotted two parts of her sire that she had not known could move, eject from his arms and out popped a mini bot and what looked to be some sort of robotic panther. She gasped at the site of them, staring in awe.

The Panther one, Ravage, was black in coloring with the Decepticon insignia upon her chassis while Frenzy was red and black with a smirk upon his face. "So, we finally get to see your sparkling huh creator? She's awfully small... and squishy.... what if she got stepped on?"

Ravage gave a growl and Frenzy backed off a bit. "Calm down you over grown feline I was just joking! Whats your name femme?"

"My designation is Soulspark." Mika answered nervously.

"Well, I'm Frenzy and the cranky feline is Ravage. I see your Sire finally assigned you customary Cassets! Well go one, summon them! I wanna see who ya got!"

"Uhm.." She looked down to her belt, staring at the two metal balls attacked to her belt before giving a nervous twitch but none the less took a breath and followed her Sire's example as the names suddenly just came to her as if she knew them this entire time. "Buzzsaw, Howlback, Eject."

The sound of the Cybertronian transformation emitted through the room and before Mika was a bird like minibot like a metal hawk. Its coloring was black with gold and white accents and glowing gold eyes matching her own. This one was Buzzsaw... next to the bird like bot was a blue panther like Ravage and the same eye's as Mika as well.

"These Cassettes are yours." Frenzy told her. "Their life tied to yours the moment you touched them and your birthright gave them life. Soundwave's lineage is able to create Cassettes and bring them life, you being his kid means ya got the same ability. As customary to all lineage of your Sire's you are presented two cassettes from your parental figures. Me and Ravage were the only think Sounders got from his parental units despite not knowing them."