One Shall Rise (long!)

First off.. EEEEK! 2K Reads? LIKE WUTTT??!!! XD I wish more would comment to let me know what they thought but hey! Still! Tons of readers! And its only been like uhm... you know Idk how long its been. Certainly not THAT long. Still WOO!! -throws confetti- WOO!! Anyway... back to the story... DOH! Wait! Okay So words in these 'word' Is Mika and Miko talking through their bond kay? OKAY! 

The grounbdridge lit up the room as Bulkhead, Arcee, and Ratchet pulled an injured Optimus through, "Easy Optimus." Ratchet murmured in worry. "From the look of things you have been exposed to a massive amount of dark energon."

"I am not the only one..." Optimus said softly as Bulkhead helped Optimus sit down.

"Hey..." Raf called out weakly, his body tired from the trauma it had gone through.

"He is lucky to be alive!" June snapped in fury.

"Megatron found MORE of that dark stuff?" Jack spoke as he and the twins walked up.

"A Volcano full." Arcee clenched her Servo, eye's watching Optimus in worry.

"Question is how?" Bulkhead wondered out loud.

"No," Ratchet shook his helm. "The question is what? What in the world is the blood of Unicron doing on earth?"

"Unicorn? The con's are steeling the blood of a Unicorn?" Mika and Miko looked baffled at each other.

"This is getting a little too Harry Potter for me." Mika sighed, smiling slightly at Rafs small chuckle and then glaring when Miko coughed 'nerd'.

The bots gave them an odd look.

"Erm... White horse?" Mika started.

"Horn on its head?" Miko continued. "Prances around all sparkly?"

Ratchet felt like face palming as humans do. "Uni-cron. An ancient evil who's blood conspire of the matter that we call dark Energon... as legends would have it."

"That's impossible. We all know he was just a horror story told to sparkling." Sunstreaker denied, folding his arms as Sideswipe nodded in agreement.

"So what, like the boogy man?" Nurse Darby asked in confusion.

"Boogy man?" Prowl tilted his head confused.

"Make believe creepy guy who goes after children?"

"Nurse Darby, Unicron is very much real. Was, that is. I believe he once existed." Ratchet sighed.

June shook her head. "I've heard enough of this." She started. "Jack help me get Raf into the car."

"Hold on, I thought he was doing better?"

"Jack He needs to be examined by REAL Doctors."

"Ratchet IS a real doctor!" Mika defended.

"HUMAN doctors." June corrected. "Raf's family needs to know what happened. His REAL family."

"They cannot protect him like the bots can." Jack tried assuring her but it wasn't working.

"June, it deeply grieves me that I have failed in his protection... but I will do everything in my power to insure that no more harm will come to our human friends, or any human again." Optimus got up weakly, ignoring Ratchet and Prowls scolding looks.

"They are CHILDREN." She glared up to him. "Or Younglings as Ratchet would call it whatever. They do not belong in your world. They should be worrying about school, grades, prom dates, puberty! Not their own survival."

"We like it here." Mika felt herself tensing, this woman would try to take them away from her and Miko!

Sunstreaker looked to Sides who was glaring at the ground.