Out of his mind

"Grim, what are you doing?"

"Me guarding door!"

"Why are you guarding the door?"

"Me read on internet, up to 2,000,000 home burglaries are reported each year. Grimlock protect creator and creator's sparktwin! If burglar comes..." Grimlock chomped his jaw in example before letting out a growl.

This was super cute, in Mika's opinion. Not only could he actually REALLY hurt some one but he was so tiny... she almost burst out in a fit of giggles at the image.

"Hey, earth to Mika!"

She turned to Miko and blinked. "Whoopsie! Continue."

Miko, who was sitting next to Mika on her bed in her room, brought her game remote back up and un-paused their game.

The two were playing Super Smash Bros for the Gamecube, Mika had chosen Sheik and Miko chose Kirby.

"Would you stop eating me?" Mika laughed, shoving her twin.

"But you taste so good!" Miko whined.

"What do I taste like?"

"Like a ninja."

"...What do ninja's taste like?"

"Knucklesandwhich!"

"Wha-"

Kirby punched Sheik in the face, unfortunately for Mika she had to much of a damage percentage and so, her character went flying off screen.

"Aww man!"

"WINNER!" The game announced with Kirby as number 1 and Sheik clapping in the background.

"You suck.."

"Not my fault your a sore looser."

...

...

...

"Faster Sides faster!" Miko laughed.

"I'm going I'm going!"

"We're gaining on him Sunstreaker!" Mika laughed.

He revved his engine and sped up, ripping up asphalt in his speed.

"Loser has to get repainted!" Sides laughed as he and Sunstreaker were neck and neck.

"If we win lets paint Sunny lime green!" Miko cheered.

"Don't call me that!"

"If we win we'll paint Sides baby pink with glittery hearts." Mika whispered to Sunstreaker. "and I'll give you a wax."

Sunstreaker loved the idea of the color and the wax! He started pushing himself to go faster, much to the displeasure of his twin.

"What no! No, no, no, no!"

"Go faster Sideswipe!"

"I'm trying femme!"

"We're kicking aft!" Mika giggled.

"Of course." She could hear the confident smirk in his voice.

Mika stuck her head out the window. "EAT OUR DUST!" And quickly ducked back in as Sunstreaker pushed himself to the max, ripping a cross the finish line...

...

...

...

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sunstreaker fell on his aft, his laughter blending with Bulkhead's and Bumblebee's.