Slumber party with Bulk and 'Mia

"Head." Mika pointed to her head.

"Helm." Chromia and Ratchet returned, pointing to their head- helms.

"Eye's" Mika pointed to her eyes.

"Optics." The two returned.

"Feet"

"Pedes"

"Hands"

"Servos"

"Face"

"Face plate."

"Brain."

"Prosessor."

"Heart."

"Spark."

"Tongue"

"Glossa."

"Butt." Mika giggled, causing Ratchet to roll his eyes at her.

"Aft." Chromia smirked in amusement.

"Female."

"Femme."

"Male."

"Mech."

"Child."

"Youngling."

"Baby."

"Sparkling." Ratchet finished quickly, looking at Chromia who went quiet.

Mika had been at this with Chromia all day when Ratchet joined in. He was still grumpy about the humans but Mika thought he liked teaching her about Cybertronians.

"-mia are to go on patrol." Mika tuned back into reality as Optimus had come in.

"Can I come?" Mika looked up at Optimus with a hopeful gaze.

"It is just patrol." Chromia supplied.

"Very well."

Chromia smiled as Mika cheered and hugged Optimus's Pedes. "Yes! Your the best! Come on 'Mia!"

Chromia felt a pain strike her spark at that nickname. Her sparkmate would call her that...

'Ironhide.' She thought solemnly before giving a masked smile to her charge.

Chromia would never admit it but she loved Mika very much since the moment she saw her. She felt a motherly bond to her almost instantly. She felt very protective of her and hoped that wherever Ironhide was, that when he joined, he would love Mika too.

"Chromia?" Mika's voice broke her out of her thoughts. "Are we going?"

"Yes yes hold your... horses?"

Mika nodded, letting out a chuckle before hopping onto Chromia's alt mode, the two taking off as the rest of the kids returned with their bots.

"Where's she going?"

"Guardian time." Ratchet muttered before returning to his computer screen.

"Aww She's finally bonding." Miko grinned.

"What do you mean?" Ratchet turned back around with a frown. "She seemed to be bonding easily enough as it is."

"Thats what she wanted you to think." Miko supplied. "Mika has... trust issues and anxieties. Fears, if you will of being rejected and hurt. Mika... She's not very popular with anyone and doesn't have any friends."

"What about us?" Raf whispered sadly.

"She's starting to see you as friends, but she's so fearful of rejection she's only just slowly letting you all into her heart. Mika... She's had it rough." Miko muttered before shaking her head. "Anyway, I'm glad she's taken to Chromia so fast. Actually I'm shocked, its so hard for her to get along with people that she's labeled as a bad influence, a trouble maker."