True intentions.

I know I was supposed to do the reunited scene with Mika, Grimlock and her scraplets, but I moved that for the NEXT chapter... sorry! I know you looked forward to it, Im sorry but yeah! ENJOY! AND I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER THEY WILL BE BACK!

...

...

...

Silence...

Dead Silence... Both Factions watching as Mika continued pointing at Megatron with a glare. "I am not a Decepticon." Mika stated as Megatron glowered at her. "And I never was."

"What are you talking about?" Arcee questioned.

"It was all a ploy!" Mika stated. "To get what I wanted."

"And WHAT was it that you wanted, hm?" Megatron snarled in fury.

"You thought you were using me Megatron, to become your ultimate soldier. HA! I was using YOU." Mika bit out. "Good god it was AWFUL! Having to deal with you on the ship all the time, but I got what I wanted."

"What about us!?" Knockout seethed. "What about Breakdown!?"

"A toy to pass the time."

"Why you insufferable little-"

"Mika." Optimus spoke harshly, dissapointed.

Mika continued, "I used your obsession with power for my own benefit, and that was to learn how to fight and control my abilities."

Megatron's frame shook in his fury, Soundwave who was next to him was also shaking as his tentacles retracted.

"Mika." Ironhide called, "What have you done?"

"I've ensured mine and Miko's future!" She said. "Nothing more."

"What does Miko have to do with this!?" Bulkhead demanded.

"The war is progressing faster and faster... and Miko's tendency to run headfirst into battle has become too often... and so I made the decision to join the Decepticons to learn how to harness my own powers and learn to fight... so I could teach Miko and we could defend ourselves." She replied. "I pretended I wanted to join them, I trained in their ranks, I pretended to despise being with the Autobots, I pretended to prefer the Decepticon side."

Soundwave, having enough of this... this... betrayal, lunged for Mika who quickly jumped out of the way and activated her bot form.

"You won't take me back! I am through with you Con's!" She shouted. "I did it for me, I did it For Miko! I did it for the Autobots!"

"YOUR THE REASON FOR THE MALFUNCTIONS!" Megatron roared in fury and realization. Untold fury. In missions there were many malfunctions that cost them many, MANY battles... but how did she do it!?

"It pays off to be the sparkling of a TIC." Mika sneered just as she dodged Soundwave again.

Optimus, unsure what to do, turned to his Autobots who watched in uncertainty. They were just as lost as he on what to do, and so they watched as Sire and Sparkling fought... and viciously at that. Never before had they thought Soundwave and Mika of all people would fight, what with her large attachment to the mech.

"Optimus." Arcee spoke. "What do we do?"

"I... I do not know."

Why had Mika gone through with this plan? What were her real intentions? He had many questions for her but right now he couldn't get them... not with the Decepticons in the way. Perhaps capture was needed... but then they would need to battle the cons beside her.