This is my Farewell.

Alone...

No one around.

No Miko.

No Optimus.

No Bumblebee, No Sunstreaker...

No Ratchet...

She was truly alone. Perhaps she should have just stayed with Starscream? Perhaps she should have just sucked it up and stayed with Sire?

Maybe then she wouldn't be utterly alone... as she trudged to her home, to her empty house.

This was... well different.

Mika peered over to the others in her classroom, yes she was back in school and now she wasn't so sure she liked it anymore and not for the reasons like before when everyone picked on her. This time, no one payed her a lick of attention... they were all afraid of her after what happened to her bully, after she taught him a 'lesson.' No one said a thing... even her teacher was afraid of her! If it hadn't have been for Ironhide... then she'd truely be alone...

...

...

...

"That's it?" Ironhide turned to the other Autobots. "We're just gonna kick her out and never see her again?"

"How do we know she's not going to betray us again?" Bulkhead grumbled, "After all she put Ratchet and Miko through?"

"..." Ratchet looked away, silent... unmoving.

"We'll I disagree." Ironhide spoke. "This was the wrong decision."

"We can't trust her." Sunstreaker said, her betrayal to him was still stinging...

"And you?" Ironhide turned to Miko.

"Leaver her out of it, she's been through enough." Bulkhead growled.

"What about Mika?" Ratchet's voice quivered. "Has she... not been through enough?"

"What are you talking about?" Prowl inquired.

"The things she went through... to get the training to ensure her's and Miko's future..."

"Don't tell me you believe that load of crock."

"What if I do?"

"Then your a fool."

"That is enough!" Optimus' voice rose.

"Sorry Optimus." Ironhide spoke up as he began following after Mika.

"What?" Bulkhead stepped forward. "Where are you going!?"

"I'm going with her."

"Your leaving us for that traitor?" Sunstreaker growled.

"..." Miko stayed silent.

"Look. I know she's made mistakes, and I know they were very BAD mistakes but that's what they were. Mistakes... Miko you're clearly safe here and  lets be honest. I only returned on a promise to Chromia. To watch after  you two. Mika however, is out there... and alone. I'm going after her."

"I understand." Optimus spoke.

"Boss you cant be seriou-"

"Silence." Optimus ordered. He didn't like this. Not one bit. But... he sighed..  he didn't know what was right or wrong about this anymore... But at least Mika's safety could be insured. "Go."