Cling *Short*

Air... 

Breath.

Breath!

Mika sat up with a choked gasp, her hands flying to her throat and her mind flashed with memories of all that had transpired. Panicked, she stood on shaky feet and wildly looked around. Megatronus was no where to be seen, nor was Starscream, Chromia, Breakdown or Soundwave. All the destruction was GONE. Gone as if it had never even happened. As if it hadn't ever touched the earth around them. The wind blew softly, the breeze playing with her hair as birds chirped happily within the tree's that were now around them, soft grass tickling her legs and the sun blaring down and warming the planet.

Where was everyone? 

Mika felt something clutching at her waist and turned down to see a sleeping Raf while a bit of a ways away from them Bumblebee was leaned against a tree, his optics dark and if it wasn't for the twitch in his servo she would thought he was dead.

"Bee?" She called, getting away from Raf. "Rafael!" She lightly shook him, only to frown when he grumbled at her and turned over. 

"Mika?" 

She whirled around, eye's wide as the holoform of Ratchet appeared and she screamed.

"No!" She backed away fearfully. "Stay back! Yo-you stay away!" This was a trap!

"Mika!" He cried, coming towards her in alarm and managed to hold her. "What is wrong with you?"

"Let Go!" She struggled violently, pounding her fist upon his chest. "Let go!"

"Mika!" He snapped, watching her in confusion. "Mika..." He tried more gently as the girl burst into tears.

What happened to her? She was gone for a few hours, the Autobots all scouting to try and find them while he had remained to scan the area when suddenly a light blinded him and there they were, knocked out cold. What could she possibly be frightened of?

"No..." She weakly called. "Your not real... your not real... I'm still trapped there." She murmured, giving up her fight and just crying into his chest. "This is all a hallucination again..."

"Hallucination?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your not really here.." She murmured and he let go of her arms and stiffened when they wrapped around them and tears formed. "I-I don't want to wake up... Don't wake me up."

"Mika, what happened after you touched the relic?" He questioned, his spark thrumming and for a moment the past didn't matter. "Where did you go?"

She was imagining this... imagining his voice, his smell, the feel of him holding her. She trembled, this was all a dream to get her into a false sense of security. Was she captured by Hatchet again? Back at the Decepticon base? She shook her head, shakily telling the hallucinated Ratchet everything that happened, taking in his confusion and shock.

"I'm back there aren't I? They're going to force things out of me... I don't want to go back Ratchet I don't..."

"Your not there." He told her firmly.

"Seeing someone who looked like you in such a light... I can't... I just..." She pulled him close to her. "And the death... The death Ratchet! They d-died... They died! I-I couldn't s-save them.... I.. I j-just...I wanna g-go home!" Mika finally broke.