:Special: Shattered Glass 2

Where? Where was she?

Her surroundings were different... was she back home with the bots? The vision of the Silo greeted her as she blearily looked around. The Silo was eerily dark and a foreboding feeling washed over her. Were the bots sleeping? She almost groaned as a sore and pained feeling ran through her back, why? She tried to recall... why did her back hurt?

She clenched her eye's and hissed, mind flashing back to being captured by someone... a man? He'd thrown her down when she tried fighting him off... but now she was back at base. Opening her eye's again she looked around more with furrowed eyebrows, was she in the medbay? Her mind flashed back to how many time's she'd been there with Ratchet watching and learning as he worked.  

Ratchet...

A shadowed figure shifted in the shadow's and glowing eye's opened as they stared at her.

"R-Ratchet?" She tried shifting and looking towards the gaze. "W-where is everyone? I-Is Raf okay? Is he with Bumblebee and Optimus?"

"..." Silence greeted her for a moment before Ratchets voice, thought deeper, echoed int he dark. "I find it intriguing how you know that name." He referred to Optimus's old name before he renamed himself Nemesis Prime, a befitting name for the dark and fallen Prime.

"Don't be silly." She murmured. 

"I do not do... silly, little human."

"I know your upset with me." She sighed. "But is that a way for a Guardian to treat their charge?"

She heard a cruel like laughter coming from him. "I have no Charge."

Mika felt her heart clench painfully, he was that upset? "If you won't talk to me then let me talk to Optimus."

"He's not someone one wishes to speak to willingly." He laughed cruelly. "Open your eye's you foolish child."

Mika growled and complied only to freeze at the red optics staring at her. Red? Memories flooded her and she gasped. She wasn't home, she was in a parallel universe where the good guys were bad and the bad were good... that meant this was not her Ratchet but a different one. Light suddenly flooded over them and before her the look a like stood with coloring of faded white and purple instead of his pristine white and orange. She felt herself shiver in fear as a look came over him.

"Hmm." His hand rested next to her and she fearfully glanced at it, this Ratchet could kill her and not feel remorse. "I see both recognition and fear in those eye's, yet I've never met you."

Damn right they didn't meet, she shivered again in fear causing the medic to smirk in amusement, her fear entertained him. He turned his gaze to a machine that he'd been working on, it would be a last resort use on the human, but for now he would try to get his answers. 

"Tell me," The look a like purred darkly. "Where is Megatronus located?"

Mika blinked before she scowled. If this was an evil version of Ratchet, then he was the equivalence of her verse's version of the Decepticons, therefore an enemy.  He seem'ed to be more evil then her verse's villains however... Then again, she had no relation to anyone in this group as she had with her places group... Meaning she did NOT have the upper hand here... She didn't have her Sire to protect her and so they had no obligations to be kind to her. 

"..."

She was so scrapped. 

"Very well, if you will not tell me willingly then I will make you tell me." The sounds of saw's are heard and Mika snaps to attention

Surely he wouldn't?

The gleaming of the saw in his hand told her otherwise and her heart began hammering... no...