:Special: Shattered Glass 3

Hey guys!  New Book cover! If you haven't noticed upon this update xD

Anyway! ON WITH THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!!! owo

...

...

...

It had been a few days since Mika had been captured by the Autobots, taken prisoner and tortured by Hatchet. During her time there she had meet this realm's Breakdown who protected, or rather tried, her from the diabolical sessions from Autobot Hatchet, the evil equivalence of Ratchet. Her Ratchet...

Ever the crafty seeker, Starscream had come upon red energon during his scouting mission and with a plan formulating in his processor, he'd followed Jackhammer (The evil version of Wheeljack) back to base. Now knowing its location, Starscream was quick to ingest the red energon and gain the special effects of it, in which to move at extreme and unnoticeable speeds. Using this to his advantage, Starscream infiltrated the base and slyly made his way down into the holding cells where he had found Hatchet about to harm the human femme.

Angry, the Seeker quickly intervened and the medic and flyer fought viciously before Starscream had won the battle thanks to his enhanced speed via the red energon. Making haste, He released Breakdown and picked up the girl before using his speed to get them out and back to base.

Now Mika sat, though plagued with nightmares of the purple and white medic, and staring at what appeared to be a very perplexed Chromia. Or her lookalike. This version was black in color with purple optics, as if the red eyes of the cons and red eyes of the Autobots.... er... Mika supposed that was switched... the blue eyes of the cons and red of the Autobots were mixed within Chromia and making a perfect purple.

"You are her?" Chromia questioned with a voice filled with emotion.

Mika felt her heart restrict painfully at the voice and nodded her head, watching as Chromia pulled her servo forth and used her pointer digit to lightly touch Mika's Decepticon necklace. "When I arrived on earth I absorbed the human DNA to fit in, its my main form but with the use of this necklace I can transform... but it stopped working." Mika murmured.

Mika watched as something flashed inside of Chromia's eyes before she found herself lifted and cradled against her chassis. Shocked, Mika looked up at a very emotional femme who, if she could, would be crying. "You are her but you are not." She murmured with a voice so thick with emotion that Mika almost felt like crying too. "You are still a part of her, even if you are not of this realm... Soulspark I have missed you so..."

She couldn't take it, all the emotions running off of this version of her mother were practically bleeding into her human body and overwhelming it. Mika felt tears beginning to form before falling one after the other and her body began to shake. Why couldn't her Mia be like this with her in her realm? She felt so much... so much raw love coming from this Chromia and her heart pounded especially as Soundwave walked up and joined in the hug.