Swatting a Spider and yet another loss.

"Run! Quickly!"

"She's behind us!"

"I know, just run. Don't look behind!"

Mika panted, small body sweating as she ran and cried out at each painful brush of the rock around them. Behind her Arcee ran as well, firing shot after shot behind them at their assailant.

Arachnid.

When Mika, Raf and Bumblebee had disappeared through the portal everyone had panicked. The Autobot's had no idea what to do and the Decepticon's fled the area with their Leader. Now, Megatron did not flee because he lost the relic he so wanted, nope! He left because he had to plan on telling his TIC how his sparkling just up and disappeared all the while trying to figure out how to get the girl back. Arcee had been scouting around the area for their two allies and the traitorous ex friend. She'd been separated from them for quite some time now and cursed to herself as the light of the day began to diminish. She'd thought it best to return and regroup when she'd come across a knocked out Bee and Raf and Mika blubbering nonsense to Ratchet who was in his holoform. She had watched as Mika had a melt down and relayed everything that had happened to her and Raf when the most shocking thing happened.

Ratchet had kissed her.

Arcee was furious with Ratchet for doing such a thing after everything she'd done to him and the others. She would just hurt him once more, but... deep down she'd been happy that Mika was still alive... after all she was her niece. The moment however, did not last as suddenly the appearance of Arachnid and two Insecticon's distracted her before everything turned into a huge battle. She and Mika had gotten separated from the others and cornered into a canyon and now? Now they were running, Mika out of shear terror and Arcee for a deep desire to protect her own.

"Not only will I get one prize." Arachnids voice purred through out the canyon. "But two."

Bumblebee and Ratchet were back where it all began, fighting the Insecticon's while Raf stayed hidden in a small opening of the wall, a mini cave small enough just for him to hide in. Arcee grit her denta as she urged Mika faster. Said girl was terrified, more so then Arcee ever thought she'd be and that was concerning. What had this femme done to the girl to cause such a fear? She thought back to the battle before they ran....

...

...

...

"Arcee!" Ratchet cried out, noting how her attention was fully on Arachnid. "The Children!"

Arcee turned her gaze to the two kids as the Insecticon closed in  but returned to fighting Arachnid, her anger and hatred for the femme  was rising and blinding her of the potential danger.

"Arcee!"

Arachnid laughed as she and Arcee continued their dance, oh she  knew this would happen! Arcee was so blinded by her anger and hatred,  for her thirst for revenge, that she would try and terminate her before  leaving the fight! Arachnid had, in fact, been counting on that and she  laughed in glee as her darling Insecticon pet closed in on her prize.

"ARCEE!!"

Giving a cry of fury, Arcee managed a shocking punch to the  spider's face before flipping away and landing in front of Mika and Raf,  kicking the con away in her anger. If only she didn't have to worry  about these two! Then perhaps she could FINALLY rid the universe of that  accursed spider!

As soon as the Insecticon flew back from the kick, Bumblebee broke  free of the other and attacked while Raf was able to hide in a small  hole of the wall of the cliff side. Mika, who SHOULD have followed,  stood frozen by Arcee's foot practically hyperventilating. She was terrified... oh so terrified... not only because Arachnid was hear, but because her emotions were unstable... Losing the other Verse's friends of hers, her other sire... and now more fighting... more fighting! Mika was so SICK of fighting! She wanted it to stop! She didn't want to lose ANYONE else.... She felt her eye's prick as her body trembled in both fear and the sheer stress... Why? Why?!