Powers and Sick mind final *long*

Mika looked up from her position on Optimus's Chassis, worry coursing through her.

It was just a few hours prior that she found out Chromia was her mother and Soundwave her father.

She still didn't know anything about what happened, for as soon as it happened Soundwave disappeared into a ground bridge.

When she turned to Chromia another bridge appeared and Bulkhead came through, relaying that something was wrong with Optimus and Arcee and Bee had left to find the cure.

Putting her issues on pause, they left the cave and returned home.

Optimus was a horrible sight.

His breathing was fast, and his voice raspy when ever he tried to talk.

Only to be scolded by Ratchet to be quiet and rest.

To save his strength.

Mika had climbed on top of Optimus, ignoring Ratchets scolding as she sat upon his Chassis. She lay back and began talking about everything and anything to Optimus.

Telling him thing's she's been learning at School, mostly History as it seemed to be of interest to Optimus.

Ratchet didn't bother kicking her out, knowing she was trying to distract Optimus and keep him company while the rest were getting the 'cure'.

While she talked to Optimus out loud, she relayed everything she learned in the cave to Miko through their bond, who was confused more then anything.

For one, how could they be the offspring of two CYBERTRONIANS and be human? Miko hadn't told her before but she had felt those same feelings Mika did when Soundwave was poking around.

Miko had done exactly as she had and poked around back.

They were not sure what the truth was, but Miko wanted to keep an eye on Chromia and Mika wanted to keep an eye on Soundwave.

How did they get like this?

How did they end up separated from their 'parents' if that were true?

If Soundwave was their father... why was Chromia with Ironhide?

Miko and Mika were not sure... but what they did know was that they would get the truth.

It was only a matter of time.

Miko watched her twin sitting sadly on Optimus, chattering away. Her twin loved the Autobots, she knew Mika felt like they were her only true friends in this world.

Don't get her wrong, Miko was very happy to see her sister out of her shell, but she wished Mika would let others in too.

She was glad that Mika warmed up to Raf enough, but her and Jack seemed awkward around the other.

Mika decided it was time to let their friends know of herself and Miko. After Miko had told the bots that Mika was in trouble and she could tell through their twin bond they had tons of questions.

Only when Optimus had returned ill the questions had been placed on pause.

It took forever until Chromia finally comm'd Ratchet about having been in a fight with Starscream and that Soundwave was after Mika and she was pursuing.

He made haste to send a ground bridge when Chromia's life signal was glitching.

"-et out of there!" Mika heard as Ratchet pulled the lever to the ground bridge.

She left the Med bay to go see what was going on and when she got there she stopped. Her attention was now on the bridge that had opened, with baited breath she waited as Arcee and bumblebee came in.