My Alpha Black

Por FandomPandom

Ivy Thorn doesn't know what to do when she finds out that she's mated to the scariest Alpha in America... Alp... Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen - Valentines Day Special
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven - Author Note
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Alpha Aidan Summary and Preview
My Beta Alana
My Alpha Faolan
My Guardian Liam
My Champion Nelia
My Warrior Morrigan
I Lied (On Accident)

Twenty One

10K 287 15
Por FandomPandom

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey lovely people who happen to read this book. You guys mean so much to me and I'm grateful for every single one of you. Whether you comment, vote, or just read. You are more important than you might think. Anyways, enough with the sappy part. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR NEW CHAPTERS OR IDEAS IN GENERAL JUST MESSAGE ME VIA WATTPAD OR INSTAGRAM. My Instagram: uh_is_this_thing_on (In my BIO is says that my siblings kill me softly; just so you can identify that its me) I have a private account so don't freak out about anything. I'd rather you guys message me here on Wattpad but if you don't know how its chill. Just don't comment your ideas or suggestions please.

Ron

Ivy and I need to talk. One problem, I can't find her. After she patched and comforted Liz, they both disappeared. Asher went to his room upstairs to do who knows what. Kayden and Maya are still around.

"Hey, calm down." Kayden sits on the couch next to Maya, who isn't very happy with him.

"I'm going to go find Ivy." Maya says as she leaves the room, leaving Kayden on the couch with a look of pain.

"Don't get lost!" Kayden yells out last minute. Maya doesn't answer and instead storms up the steps. Kayden looks over at me.

"So nobody was going to tell me that Liz is Asher's mate?" I ask Kayden. Asher told us before he ran upstairs.

"Don't look at me like that Ron. I didn't know she's his mate. Also didn't know he wanted her gone." Kayden reveals.

"He wanted his own mate dead. She told Ivy that she just wanted him to pay attention to her and that's why she pretended to flirt with me. Honestly, I imagined Asher getting his mate and stopping his playboy ways." I say sitting across from Kayden. Kayden and I sit in silence for a few minutes.

"Maybe we should go find the girls, yeah?" Asher appears in the doorway and offers a slight smile. I growl back in response, standing up and heading towards him. Kayden places his hand on my shoulder and shakes his head.

"Let the women calm down. I've been with Maya longer than you two, and she needs time to calm down." Kayden tries to explain.

"Ivy isn't in the library where she always is. My wolf is freaking out. I'm going to find Ivy." I state. Kayden and Asher follow after me. I first go to our room, her scent is stale, meaning she hasn't been in here since her heat. Next we go to the gym and again her scent is virtually non-existent. She hasn't been in there since who knows. The only other place is the library. I already checked earlier but knowing Ivy, she always gravitates towards quiet places with books. I'm about to open the door when we hear Maya.

"I can't believe Asher! Trying to kill you off and get rid of you so he can keep being a fuck boy!" Maya yells with frustration.

"Play boy." Ivy corrects her.

"Right, play boy." Maya sighs. Someone sniffles, most likely Liz. All three of us slip in and hide behind a book shelf so that we can see the girls.

"I just want him to love me....." Liz sobs. Kayden and I look at Asher, whose face is filled with remorse and guilt. He can't even look at Kayden and I.

"Stop crying already. The guys are going to find us because of you two." Ivy sighs loudly.

"I don't understand why you left me down there." Maya accuses Ivy, who groans in annoyance.

"I think I can smell Asher." Liz sniffles. I look back at him, his face is guilt stricken. Kayden glances at me with slight concern.

"You might be imagining things." Maya consoles her. Sympathy dripping from her voice.

"Your wolf is most likely hurting so she's trying to console herself by making you think you smell him." Ivy seems disinterested in their conversation.

"Ivy, what happened to being caring?" Maya asks Ivy.

"I cleaned up her minor wounds." Ivy flips the page of her book.

"They already healed." Maya glares at her.

"Your point?" Ivy raises an eye brow. Maya sighs and looks back at Liz.

"Don't mind her. She gets this way when she has migraines." Maya smiles at Liz. Liz sniffles in reply.

"Stop sniffing and get a damn tissue." Ivy speaks up again, slightly angry. Liz flinches and Maya gets a box of tissues from a nearby table, handing them to Liz.

"Stop getting angry with her. It's not her fault." Maya scolds Ivy.

"I'm aware Maya." Ivy rolls her eyes.

"Then why are you so merciless?" Maya asks her. Ivy gets up and starts walking towards the bookshelf where Kayden, Asher and I are hiding.

"Why are you so empathetic?" Ivy questions her back. The three of us go around the back of the library to hide from the girls, getting closer in the process.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Maya asks Ivy, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Maya, I swear to god." Ivy groans from behind the bookshelf.

"Are you inferring that I would know how rejection feels? Because Kayden didn't even want me at first? So I would know what that pain feels like?" Maya stands up, anger present in her voice.

"That's not what I said." Ivy starts walking back to her seat, with a new book in her hand.

"But you were inferring it!" Maya takes a step towards Ivy.

"No, I wasn't. Your overthinking things. Overanalyzing really." Ivy pats Maya's shoulder as she passes her.

"Oh." Maya calms down instantly, sitting back down near Liz.

"Asher's scent is really strong now." Liz wipes her eyes with a tissue.

"For some reason I can smell Kayden. I could have sworn I left him downstairs." Maya glances around.

"You two are imagining things." Ivy consoles them.

"Didn't you and Ivy mate earlier today?" Kayden whispers.

"Yeah. She should be able to smell me." I whisper back. I see Ivy glance over at where we're hiding. Her eyes seemingly pierce through mine. But there's no way she knows where we are. I glance over at Kayden, who shrugs.

"Hey, Ivy?" Liz looks up at Ivy. Making eye contact with her.

"Yeah?" Ivy looks down at her.

"What was mating with Ron like?" Liz asks innocently. Ivy's eyes grow big and Maya chokes on her water.

"What?" Ivy is taken aback.

"Liz you can't just ask that." Maya tries correcting her.

"I just asked." Liz looks at Maya.

"It was fine." Ivy replies.

"Fine?!" I whisper, Kayden holds back his laughter.

"What does that mean?" Maya asks laughingly.

"It means that it was okay. I mean, it hurt for a few seconds but then it was fine." Ivy answers, continuing to read her book.

"Oh, pain wise. Okay." Liz nods her head slowly.

"How was the overall sex though?" Maya wonders out loud.

"It was fine." Ivy replies emotionless.

"Ivy....." I mutter. Kayden holds me back from giving away our hiding place.

"Are you still mad at him?" Maya asks her.

"That was a dream. He didn't actually cheat on me Maya. I dreamt it. How many times do I have to say it?" Ivy replies annoyed.

(A/N: Seriously though guys, I said I trolled you for a reason. He didn't cheat on her. She dreamt it!)

"Right. Forgot about that. But the sex was fine? How is that even possible?" Maya nods.

"I dunno. It was just fine. What, you want details?" Ivy sounds bored.

"How the hell was it fine!?" I come out into the open. Kayden follows behind, laughing. Asher just stands behind us.

"I knew it would make you come out." Ivy smirks.

"You knew?" Asher speaks up.

"I saw you come in." Ivy states.

"Damn, not as sneaky as we thought, huh?" Kayden stops laughing, sitting down next to Maya.

"Nothing gets by Ivy." Maya kisses Kayden's cheek.

"Ivy, you and I need to talk." I calm down for the moment.

"About?" Ivy raises an eyebrow at me. Maya giggles and Kayden chuckles.

"Not sex." I groan. She looks confused.

"Then what? What could be more important than my reading?" She exasperates.

"Pack business." I state seriously.

"Oh." Ivy's eyes widen. She stands up and closes her book, placing it back in its original spot.

"Um...." Liz speaks up. Everyone turns their attention to her.

"I'm here Liz. Won't be leaving anytime soon." Maya reassures her. Liz just nods her head. Its clear she doesn't want to be alone with Asher.

"I'll be back Liz." Ivy waves as she and I head out the door to my office.

Ivy

Ron and I head into his office. His demeanor has changed from annoyed, to serious. Whatever this is about, its big. I sit down in the chair across from his and prepare myself.

"Ivy, my pack is beginning to question my authority." Ron states as he sits down.

"Because?" I ask, curious.

"Because I haven't completed the mating ritual. In order for you to be the official Luna. I have to mark you with an Angel's Claim mark." He stares deep into my eyes, trying to find some emotion.

"Oh, I almost forgot about that. I have to mark you as a vampire." I think out loud.

"How does that work?" Ron's eyes widen slightly with curiosity.

"Easy, I bite you. No sex required." I explain. That's how it works in simple terms at least.

"I wouldn't have been against sex." Ron mumbles.

"Right.....How does the Angle's Claim work?" I ask, disregarding his comment.

"Hmm? Oh, I channel as much angelic power as possible and kiss your neck in the same place I marked you." He explains. I shrug in response. Not really exciting.

"I partially lied about how I mark you." I confess. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Well then spill it." He sits back in his chair.

"My fangs have to sink into your neck and then my fangs will curve inwards. I just drink your blood for a few seconds and then bam. Your marked. Unless....." I trail off, remembering what my mother told me as a kid.

'If your fangs don't curve, then your vampire has rejected him as your one true mate. Meaning that you have a vampire mate waiting for you.'

"Unless what, Ivy?" Ron questions me.

"Unless my fangs don't curve. Then we have a slight problem." I don't know how to explain it without him getting angry.

"So your vampire doesn't accept me or something?" He sits forward, becoming slightly agitated.

"Basically.....It means that I have a vampire mate somewhere." I cringe slightly. The thought of having another mate makes me feel nauseous.

"What are the chances of that?" Ron tries not to show his anger, but it's obvious.

"Seeing how we've already mated one way......I'd say little no none.....Hopefully." I mutter the last part.

"I suggest I mark you now. You can mark me later." He dismisses the entire thought of me marking him.

"Why can't I mark you when you mark me? Wouldn't that be easier?" I question.

"No. I can't have you drinking my blood while I'm trying to mark you." Ron shakes his head.

"What about directly after you mark me?" I suggest. He simply gives me a strange look.

"I don't think you need to mark me." Ron sighs.

"I'm a royal vampire Ron, I have to. Without it, any female vampire could make a move on you. Or even mark you as hers! So this is a necessity! Man up and deal with it!" I yell at him. My jealousy takes control of my words.

"Is it really that important to you?" Ron sighs again.

"Yes." I state simply. He groans loudly.

"Fine. After I mark you. You'll have to wait at least fifteen minutes though. Angel blood is something no one should have to drink. Its slightly toxic." Ron explains.

"So when should we?" I question him.

"The sooner, the better." Ron stands up. He comes around the desk and picks me up bridal style.

"Oh! Oh, you meant now! Um, okay..." He places me gently on the couch and kisses my forehead lightly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

779K 39.7K 46
Highest Rank: #femalealpha Hot list #1 6/12/18 Ivy Grant has been waiting her whole life to meet her mate. Now, she is heading off to college. How l...
72.6K 3.5K 28
"Who...who are you?" As memories start to come back to Ivy, she realizes how much she screwed up. Struggling between the constant flash backs and the...
274K 7.9K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
359K 12K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...