Sunny Stormy Vanity [A Black...

By Lyra_Vicious

Sunny Stormy Vanity, a 20 year old girl who is the one and only sister of Dahvie Vanity who is in a famous b... More

Sunny Stormy Vanity [A Black Veil Brides Love Story]
A BBQ Gone Wrong
Start of Warped Tour
Fights, Enemies...And Newest band to Warped Tour
Meeting Falling In Reverse and Interviews
Pranks and Silly String
Goodbyes and Confessions
He's Back & He's Staying
Accidents Happen
A Fallen Angel
Memories
Everything Is Falling Apart
A New Start
Things Never Stay Perfect
All We Can Do Is Hope & Pray
An Unexpected Surprise
Meet Adrian Fedricks
A Star in the Sky
Were Gathered Here Today For Vanah
Not the Same Sunny
The New Gang & Clubbing Incidents
The Undying Love Confession
IMPORTANT NEWS

New Relationships & A Confession

3.9K 44 17
By Lyra_Vicious

*A Month Later*

[Sunny's Point Of View]

It was 9:00 o'clock P.M. we ALL as in me, Ryan, Ronnie, Jacky, Derek, Ron, Andy, Juliet, Ash, CC, Jinxx, Sammi, Matt, Ben, Martin, Jayy, and Brook. Well all excpet for Jake...He went back to staring at his phone or laptop screen talking to Ella, he hasn't talked to me since the kiss. Everytime he looks at me I see sadness in his eyes, then he hurries and runs off...And then I just want to burst into tears I have a few times and, it's hurts. Luckily Jayy or Dahvie haven't noticed my sadness usually Jayy would have by now but, I think he has found himself a boyfriend. I wonder who...

Anyways we would always start a little fire in fron of the Black Veil Brides tour bus, it became a little tradtion we all pulled out our lighters lit them and raised them in the air and I spoke the usual saying, 

"Let us all hope tonight will go on wonderfully, let us have no fights no interuptions. Let us remember tonight for as long as we live, let this night be full of laughter and happiness no pain or sadness. And let us remember were here for one another always. And we shall always remember...Were one big happy family."

We all threw our lighters into the big pile of sticks and watched as it all started a big fire, we all took a seat, as always I was sitting next to Ryan on the wooden bench. Everyone started talking sharing stories or talking about their day or what's coming next, I sat there curled up next to Ryan staring into the fire. Pain and sadness wasn't suppose to be here with me or anyone else but, pain was here with me. I was busy staring into the fire I didn't notice everyone was staring at me. Until Ryan nudged me.

"Huh? What?"

Brook was curled up next to Dahvie and she said, "Sunny you okay?"

"Of course I am...Why wouldn't I be?"

Then Sammi spoke up. "You haven't been talking...You seem...Distance these past few days, you okay?"

I pulled the sleeve to my batman shirt, I've covered up the cut ever since that day. No one knew except for Jake of course, they all looked at me uneasy and all worried. I glanced over at Jayy he was smiling from ear to ear, I got up and sat down next to him. He didn't notice.

"Jayy."

He jumped.

"What?!"

"You've been obessed with you phone...Who have you been texting?"

He started blushing...Hmmm

"No one."

I snatched the phone from his hand and ran, I looked at the phone and saw who he was texting. My eyes like literally just popped out of my eye sockets and my mouth dropped.

He was texting Billy and he was flirting! NO FUDGING WAY!!!

I screamed and dropped the phone, Jayy grabbed it and stood up and looked at the ground ashamed. Everyone was asking me what was wrong I walked over ot Jayy.

"Jayy..."

"You must hate me."

"No! Jayy your like a brother to me why would I hate you."

"Because I'm crushing on your best friend."

"Jayy that doesn't make me hate you...Go for it! I'm sure he like you if you two text 24/7!"

He smiled.

"Really?" 

I nodded and he went off to the tour bus to call Billy and ask him.

I went back to the fire and told everyone, they stared at me with the same reaction I had. Then Brook said,

"AWE! THEY WOULD MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!"

She screamed that causing Dahvie to fall off the chair screaming. We all laughed then we heard the Black Veil Brides tour bus open.

We all turned around and there was Jake, his eyes were bloodshot red and his was was dripping with blood. I got up and ran to him and, covered his hand.

"Jake! What did you do?!"

He looked at me with sad eyes then Ben tapped my shoulder.

"Sunny, you may want to look at this."

I looked at his phone there was this chick that said some mean things about Ella and Jake replyed with something he shouldn't have said. (It is true Jake said something to a girl but, I don't blame him because to many people have been tweeting him saying how much they hate Ella.)

 I looked at him and his eyes got watery, I pulled him into a hug. Jake jsut burst into tears, next thing I knew I started crying to. I stood there hugging Jake tightly when his phone started ringing, he pulled it out and saw it was Ella. He smiled and I pushed him and stomped away.

UNBELIEVEABLY!!!! I can't believe I like Jake so much! He has Ella and he clearly cares about her more than me and everyone else! I hate this! I hate that I'm falling for him, I hate that I can't be happy with Ryan. I feel bad for dating him when I honestly don't like him...What am I going to do.

*Next Day*

I stomped off towards the merch tents before anyone else got up, I didn't wanna talk to anyone, I didn't want to stare at Dahvie and Brook be all giggly and get kissy face. Jayy would just get a energy drink and text Billy, I didn't want any of the other boys to tease me. Like they always do. I got to the booth and started unpacking the boxes hanging up shirts, hats, wristbands, lanyards, CDs, and posters. I was done by the time Brook got here.

"Woah! You did it all?"

I was sitting in one of the folding chairs with my feet up against the table playing a game on my phone.

"Yeah..."

"You could have waited."

"Didn't want too..."

"Sunny is something wro-"

I jumped up before she finished. 

"I'm gonna go see if I can help with anything around."

I bounded off before she could say anything else, I went over to the stage where Breathe Carolina was gonna play. I was testing the microphone when David and Kyle walked up. I smiled and waved then David yelled,

"SING US SOMETHING!"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

David came and jumped on stage and nudged me.

"Come on you know you want to."

I sighed. "What do you want me to sing?"

Kyle was leaning against the gate.

"SING KISS ME AGAIN FROM WE ARE THE IN CROWD!"

I rolled my eyes and started singing, David sang the guys part again. I gotta say we were pretty good. One of the guys started the instrumental and we started over again, me and David were dancing around stage singing. People gathered around to watch our little show. I didn't notice ALL the boys and Sammi, Juliet, and Brook there. I kept on singing and laughing. 

When the song was over I handed David the microphone and jumped into the little crowd, they all caught me and I was laughing. People commented on how good I sang and went back with their work, the only people left were of course my friends. I broke into a run and they called after me.

I know I can't keep ignoring them but, right now I just don't want to talk to anyone especially Ja-

Just then I ran into someone and that broke my train of thought. I feel to the ground and instantly got mad.

"Oh my gosh Sunny I'm sorry."

Great...It was Jake...He held out hsi hand to me but, I pushed it away and got up and started walking off.

"Wait Sunny! Is something wrong?!"

He caught up to me and fell in step next to me.

"No...Just leave me alone okay."

"Woah hold up a second...Did I do something?"

I stopped and turned towards him.

"Of course you did something Jake! You've been ignoring me ever since Ella let...I hate it! I hate the pain that's in my chest it hurts when I see you, it hurts more when I see you turn away and walk off and lock yourself away on that tour bus! I miss you with all my heart Jake! I want the old you bakc I hate this new one! I hate the one that called THEIR OWN FAN A WORTHLESS WHORE!!! That person isn't the real you Jake! I've hate what you've become...And I hate that I'm falling for you so fast!"

He looked shocked for a second. Then he held my face in his...I realized I was crying because he wiped a tear away from my cheek. He pressed his forhead to mines and whispered.

"I think I'm falling for you too Sunny..."

I wrapped my hands around his wrist.

"Really?"

He grinned and nodded and pulled me into a kiss. 

Finally...What I wanted for him to confess... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: HEYYYYY Did everyone enjoy this chapter?! Hope ya' did...If you think it's sorta getting boring...JUST WAIT!!!! Next chapter something shocking is gonna happen! Comment below what YOU!!! Ya' you...Not your mother or dog thinks...I wanna know what you think! Unless your mother or dog read it and they don't have a Wattpad...COMMENT FOR THEM!!! And please share this story with your friends...I feel like no one enjoys this story D:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 11.1K 100
A girl name Stacy Dawn Storm is the only outcast in her school. She gets bullied everyday by cheerleaders and jocks. But everything changes when she...
911 33 15
What happens when the boys from the band Black Veil Brides prank Jane, the lead singer from another band? All Hell breaks loose. It started out as an...
40K 900 31
I was inspired by other Jahvie works that I've read, so I apologize if I copied ideas. It's a post-apocalyptic earth era, angels and demons are invit...
27.9K 950 20
This story is about how Jayy fall for Dahvie and is scared to tell Dahvie about his feeling and Dahvie feels the same way... What will happen??.... M...